Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Work Is Partly Related To Access To Powerpoint Services. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Work Is Partly Related To Access To Powerpoint Services. (921 Views)

My Work Progress On Building Ecommerce Site / Is Java Good For A Novice To Learn? And Also What Brain Work Is Required? / Top 5 Website To Access Or Download The Best Online Courses For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Work Is Partly Related To Access To Powerpoint Services. by MorganBennett: 1:51pm On May 23, 2018
My work is partly related to access to PowerPoint services. Previously, Windows was installed on my PC with my work. I use the latest version of PowerPoint 2010 to create most of the presentations, so I'm used to it. For that reason, we switched all the office to macOS, in turn, for all my work. I found that some of my old projects now open with errors in the updated versions of PowerPoint for mac 2016. How can I convert the data and transfer it to a new device?
Re: My Work Is Partly Related To Access To Powerpoint Services. by JayRiley: 10:24pm On May 30, 2018
Following steps, which are generally required for very solution, are shown below:
1. Open MS PowerPoint program. Click on Office button (on top of the left side).
2. A window will be appearing. Now select corrupt PowerPoint file from the system directory.
3. Click on the arrow of Open button. A list will be scrolled down.
4. From the list, click on Open and Repair. After some seconds, the file will be repaired and opened.
Note: Though this solution efficiently works with corrupt files, but if it does not work we must try the following solutions.

1. We should try to open a corrupt file in OpenOffice.org Impress.

2. We should try to open a corrupt file in MS Word. If it gets opened, we can recover at least the text part of the presentation file.

3. We should try to import the slides from the damaged file into a new file.

Time to time such manuals aren't effective repair pptx, then I go to Google or Bing, there I found
http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Corrupted-PowerPoint-PPTX-File
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00108_Recovering_a_corrupt_presentation.htm
https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/powerpoint-repair-online.html

(1) (Reply)

Android Developer Needed / Free Whatsapp Coding Lesson For Java Starters / Learn Oracle Apps Technical Training In Bangalore Free Demo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.