Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Let Us All Succeed Together, Get In Here, Group Motivation!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us All Succeed Together, Get In Here, Group Motivation!! (300 Views)

Tech, Advertising Scenes, Group, Motivation, Samsung / Six Ways To Sustain Your Motivation As An Entrepreneur / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us All Succeed Together, Get In Here, Group Motivation!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2018
Sometimes, we all need someone to push us when we can't push ourselves anymore.

Sometimes, we need encouragement to remain disciplined.

Sometimes, we need to see someone else doing it right and know that, YES it can be done.

Get it done, no excuses, no such thing as procrastination.

Lets get to the gym and get healthy

Lets take on that big project, that we have been putting off, whether it's a work project, skills acquisition project, study project.

Lets be 200% better today, than we were yesterday!

I've been a daily smoker for the past 3 years, but today 5/23/2019, I'm going to give up smoking for 7 days at the very least to get me started.

What do you want to become? What do you have to do to become it? Small and big, lets do the things we need to do and do start NOW!!!!
Re: Let Us All Succeed Together, Get In Here, Group Motivation!! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2018
Good morning, hope you are feeling motivated today to get out and accomplish your goals.

Even if you are not feeling motivated, feeling tired, feeling stressed, feeling like you can't do it, still get up, get out and do it. Do what you must to accomplish your goals and the results will surely vindicate you for all your hard work, sweat and tears.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! I Want To Have Agent Accounts With Different Betting Companies / 3 Easy Digital Skills Training Every Entrepreneur Needs To Boost Their Sales. / Tutorials And Softwares For Freelance Riches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.