Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? (31059 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by WEALTH304(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2018
Any sane human,know say na Davido, follow by Wizzy and Olamide to follow
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by MChaze25(m): 4:12pm On May 23, 2018
Psquare would ve done this if not for marriage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by ANNOY(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, did u fall down from ur nanny’s back when u were small? I’m not even sure CardiB and Drake can sell out Wembley stadium not to talk of these riffraffs.

Meanwhile, this slowpoke above me is gonna type trash as usual. It’s hereditary for him!
Beyonce can
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Joafjoe2018(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, did u fall down from ur nanny’s back when u were small? I’m not even sure CardiB and Drake can sell out Wembley stadium not to talk of these riffraffs.

Meanwhile, this slowpoke above me is gonna type trash as usual. It’s hereditary for him!

You must be one of astray zoo's monkeys

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Jaytecq(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Even if ticket is Free, 3 of em combined CANNOT DO it.

Michael Jackson and Adele did it

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by OlufemiOAP(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
Shey kanipe Wembley is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Lekison(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2018
base on international recognition i think Wizkid will fill half.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Gift101(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

None of them can. Not even if you combine all three of them.
Only Michael Jackson had that ability. But now MJ is gone maybe Small Doctor probably will.
Oboy u dey mad... LMAO Small Doctor
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by delib: 4:25pm On May 23, 2018
Jcross olowogbogboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zqwdPTbi44

Please watch and share. Thanks people.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by ezy9: 4:29pm On May 23, 2018
none
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by ifeanyibxt: 4:31pm On May 23, 2018
mubby4real:
That's a big lie, Davido alone will fill up Wembley
do u know wenbley
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by nonye6194: 4:33pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

You have your own views to yourself so does he.
no need throwing stones when he's not addressing you.

live and let live

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by KendrickAyomide: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Nofav0rs:
OBO can fill any venue/capacity
let person hear word
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Marshalldaking: 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
bubu will definitely do that
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Kobicove(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Only Davido probably has the best chance of almost filling up the stadium undecided
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by mubby4real(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2018
Henrybright:
do you really know the capacity of wembly stadium? The 3 artist combined won't fill up that stadium. UK is a footballing nation but still the stadium wasn't filled to capacity when Arsenal ladies played Chelsea ladies during an FA cup final which was played few days back. Only 40000 out of the 90000 capacity was occupied during that final.
Now tell me what will attract the whites to Davido, wizkid or Olamide's songs for them to fill out wembly just to watch them perform
Let me inform you, of recent Davido sold out 10, 000 tickets in a country in South America called Suriname and that was his first visit to South America not to talk of Uk wey dey our back yard here.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by mubby4real(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2018
ifeanyibxt:
do u know wenbley
Yes i do
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by magicminister: 4:41pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

How can u ever make it In life when you talk down on your own and promote people in obodo oyibo wey no even sabi naija be country!

4 Likes

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by nony629(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
Blackface
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Henrybright(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2018
mubby4real:

Let me inform you, of recent Davido sold out 10, 000 tickets in a country in South America called Suriname and that was his first visit to South America not to talk of Uk wey dey our back yard here.
that is 10000 capacity In a country who doesn't really care what he sings about because most of them don't even understand English. U r using a 10000 capacity venue to compare a 90000 capacity stadium, it's just funny
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Thaheer(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
Henrybright:
do you really know the capacity of wembly stadium? The 3 artist combined won't fill up that stadium. UK is a footballing nation but still the stadium wasn't filled to capacity when Arsenal ladies played Chelsea ladies during an FA cup final which was played few days back. Only 40000 out of the 90000 capacity was occupied during that final.
Now tell me what will attract the whites to Davido, wizkid or Olamide's songs for them to fill out wembly just to watch them perform
Bruh,You mis-understood the post entirely..
We're talking about the capacity of the stadium and not the location..Davido and Wizkid will sell-out wembley stadium(90,000 capacity) with ease if the wembley stadium was in one of these African countries..
Just last year,Davido sold-out a 68,000 capacity in Sierra Leone without much hype..Davido and Wizkid are G.O.A.T's

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by undisputedshay: 4:43pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

If you could called Davido,Wizkid and Olamide riffraffs......im very sure your bf is a thug(agbero) at Ojota bus-stop.. What is the point in dragging with someone like u.....fake lifestyle,fake dps,fake you gan self....you will be forming posh on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by whiteTORTIISE(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

Oboolora, even your obo cannot sell one sit in Teslim Balogun stadium.

Oniranu oshi

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by whiteTORTIISE(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
Romanreign2:
Small Doctor grin
Yes
Omo Iya Teacher
Akeweje
Oganla
Former Molue Conductor
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Gassa007: 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
OboOlora:

Stockholm syndrome!,tell me the reason why you keep asslicking the westerners,imagine glorifying CardiB and Drake calling Nigerian artistes riffraffs. You need your brain to be checked.

3 Likes

Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by deji17: 4:49pm On May 23, 2018
For now only Anthony Joshua, who incidentally is a boxer.
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by Henrybright(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2018
Thaheer:

Bruh,You mis-understood the post entirely..
We're talking about the capacity of the stadium and not the location..Davido and Wizkid will sell-out wembley stadium(90,000 capacity) with ease if the wembley stadium was in one of these African countries..
Just last year,Davido sold-out a 68,000 capacity in Sierra Leone without much hype..Davido and Wizkid are G.O.A.T's
I think I understand the post better than you do. The post stated filling it at that venue, wembly is in London and not Africa. Location matters nd only top acts can fill it, they might be G. O. A. T BUT that Is here in Africa
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by ddooskie(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2018
Iku b'ola je cry Dagrin would have pulled this off without much ado with the way he was going at that time... Street niqqah with sick flows.

Judging with their current form;
Davido should be able to pull 30k
Wizzy can attrack 25k fans
Olamide should get about 15k fans grin
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by horluwaloseyi(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2018
LZAA:

None!
Wembley is a 90,000 capacity stadium and only world megastars like adele or drake can do such numbera
Even Adele and Drake can't. Only Micheal Jackson had that power. And he still holds the record to date when 103,000 people filled out Wembley stadium in 1988 for his bad tour
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by afos002: 5:00pm On May 23, 2018
sirlekzy:
BY @LEKZYLOADED

It is the sold out season in the industry and as expected, the industry giants are already cashing out at various shows in the Diaspora.

Very recently Davido shut down a 10,000 capacity stadium in Suriname, a country in South America. Also Wizkid announced that his next show “AfroRepublik” which is coming up at the 20,000 capacity O2 Arena in London on the 26 of May is already sold out.

While these two keep bragging about shutting it down in one continent or another, that is not the case for one of the biggest rappers in the industry, Olamide.

The YBNL boss failed in a bid to fill out the 24,000 capacity Teslim Balogun Stadium back in December 2017 when he hosted the fourth edition of his annual OLIC music series. Despite this, Olamide still managed to gather a huge crowd at the venue.

Now the question is �

For a Wembley football stadium which has a seating capacity of 90,000 which among our top 3 music acts do you think is capable of selling out a show at that venue?

Drop your comments below.

Source: http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/entertainment/davido-wizkid-or-olamide-which-of-these-artists-can-fill-up-wembley-stadium

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter via @Lekzyloaded
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2018
Henrybright:
I think I understand the post better than you do. The post stated filling it at that venue, wembly is in London and not Africa. Location matters nd only top acts can fill it, they might be G. O. A. T BUT that Is here in Africa
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? by comos: 5:05pm On May 23, 2018
none but phyno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soundcity Staff Blasts Shan George, Calls Her “classless Woman” / Sophia Momodu Wishes Davido Happy Father's Day / Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.