Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (65677 Views)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2018
Even if Linda snap the picture naked, this woman will still say it’s fake. So abeg Free her.*smh*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by dadalicious: 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
newsynews:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has shared more details to buttress her claim that Linda Ikeji is not pregnant. This is coming hours after Linda shared pictures of her her uncovered baby bump prove the doubting Thomas wrong.

In a new video shared by Kemi Olunloyo, she revealed that what Linda Ikeji flaunted is called Moonbump which can be bought. She further claimed that she has details of the receipt Linda got from purchasing hers and that all the information was gotten from a certain Mary Ann who is a friend to Laura, perhaps Linda’s sister.

Kemi Olunloyo wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/kemi-olunloyo-linda-ikeji-moonbump/
Daughter of Sango...shey u don give ur life to Jesus for salvation Ministries...be a god christian oh

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by RexTramadol1: 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
The only reason I doubted the pregnancy is Linda sharing two pictures in a day

Saying

I can hide pregnancy for Africa...... Asin ow did d magic apun..... It beats logic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Yewandequeen(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
Trapnews:

You have been scammed grin
exactly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by mamaa88(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
Like seriously this woman have a mental case
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Larryslim(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

She may be right and she may be wrong. One thing I noticed is that Linda doesn't look fat. She doesn't even have any of the features of a pregnant woman e.g fat nose, thick neck, fat arms, broad shoulders, fat legs etc.

Below is a picture of fake pregnancy and real pregnancy.

You should be able to easily spot the fake.
Mr man japa jhorr!
You can't notice what??
Are you living with her??
Which kind stupid mentality Nigerians get like this??
I tire for una o

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Yewandequeen(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
Mercurypanther:
Check out the last picture by your Right try to notice the sideline in the waist region.. Linda is faking this up....
I said it ooo but people they think say one na bad Belle. Her picture mix where she wore the Grey gown,the middle pix made it so obvious. But then what do I know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by adegeye38(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

She may be right and she may be wrong. One thing I noticed is that Linda doesn't look fat. She doesn't even have any of the features of a pregnant woman e.g fat nose, thick neck, fat arms, broad shoulders, fat legs etc.

she looks fat see her face, now, even before she announced it i knew something was up, her face was fat dan usual and see d stomach nw

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg wetin Ikeji mean for Igbo?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi, is it your pregnancy Aunty Linda is carrying? Please allow her carry her pregnancy in peace, biko!! It is now obvious that Aunty Kemi is not happy about Aunty Linda's pregnancy. People will never mind their business!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by GreatrAnalyst: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
If anyone thinks this woman is okay, that anyone is probably not okay. lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
GraGra247:

If Linda doesn't look fat in your eyes right now then you urgently need a bifocal lens to help you see clearer.

Linda that's about loosing shape. Her boobs are now so heavy, her legs and her face.

At least these were the very first things I noticed when she posted her pregnancy photos.
She go sha born one day. calculator dey now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Luckygurl(f): 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg wetin Ikeji mean for Igbo?

Yam power or better put power of yam

Thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Happychildlove(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
Is it her pregnancy? angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by holanireti: 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Let me educate you about a woman’s body. I’m 5months pregnant right now and it’s my ist pregnancy and I don’t have any of dos signs u think a pregnant woman will have. Ist I lost almost 10kg in d ist trimester cos I had serious early morning sickness. And I’m just adding weight just a lil now. I only look like I have eaten and I’m so full, I don’t look any pregnant, normally I have small features on my face so I can’t just blow up suddenly. A woman body differs

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Charly68: 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
Mama Kemoo don come again ooo! This this time around for lady Linda,thank God the two of you na olofofo business empire unlimited ..online business will surely boom..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by chimex001(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Let her due date reach first. If she born then fine & good but if na miscarriage then we'll know what's up cheesy
Linda will about to adopt a baby ! Watch out for fake delivery. Again what’s my business?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Akalia(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
Linda ikeji don fall my hand big time, gosh! She got pregnant out of wedlock and she further caps the embarrassment by flaunting it all over social media. Spits, alu!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Sobolexy2580: 9:51pm On May 23, 2018
kemi u are insan e for a longtime
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by stalwart123(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
Her belly button is still hiding which is not supposed to be.

Linda is NOT pregnant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Gangster1ms: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

She no even sabi ur existence sef... undecided
Mr go sleep for gutter. Your family sabi your existence?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Killurself: 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi wetin consign you, monitoring spirit. Agbaya
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Killurself: 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
Aunty Kemi wetin consign you, monitoring spirit. Agbaya, mind ur business and leave linda alone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
Kemo drop the receipt down make we see how kasala go burst.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Gmajor(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Without a before and after picture, this your comparison is flawed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by otunbadan(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
l agree with Kolomental Kemi. Is Linda carrying Holy Ghost baby? Where is the father of the unborn or is she the Holy Mary of our time?

So oooooo ... She should blog her naking sections for you to watch... It's sense you don't have and free mb
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by bizza45: 10:38pm On May 23, 2018
I don't care weather ikeji pregnant or not but am really enjoy what kemi is doing to her ... She did it to a lot of people... Make she enjoy am while stock last

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Aeesha2: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
Was this not how she told she had facts about David Ibiyeome?
Was this not how she told us someone told her Seyi Law's baby is diabetic or whatever?
Now it is Linda
She is high on codeine and tramadol plus maggi and binu milk.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
It seems a lot of people don't know kemi. Kemi doesn't care about anyone's status, she say things as it is. The same woman that once said it on national TV that her father was once into ritual. Kemi is an intelligent woman and has information. She knows a lot of international organisations. She is really a snitch lady.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Westaslave2(f): 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
DonaTee:

Up until my 9th month I was not in anyway fat or fugly. My nose was same size.
Many guys walking up to me for a chat jus to see my huge belly.
And my skin? Was more flawless and fair.
My colleagues were shocked when they discovered I was preggy at 6mths....cos of the dress I was wearing that day. I never spat or vomited or ate too much. No cravings.
I still danced. Did my normal stuff and active at work.

It's genetic. You don't choose how you ll look.

For Linda's case pregnant or not, it's her Choice
U liar! which craving ? sexual craving dats a powerful lie
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Westaslave2(f): 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
Abbeyme:
I have checked. Linda Ikeji's pregnancy is not false.

It is not fake.
Clap 4 ursef midwife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities Storm Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Photos, Video) / Basketmouth Flaunts Gift From Jay Z (photo) / David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.