Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" (65688 Views)

Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Westaslave2(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Abeg wetin Ikeji mean for Igbo?
yam tieing in d barn or festival of might in arondizuogu in imo state or power dat holds

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by ReachHard: 11:39pm On May 23, 2018
When two gbeboruns fight... the grass suffers grin cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by kessler53(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

She may be right and she may be wrong. One thing I noticed is that Linda doesn't look fat. She doesn't even have any of the features of a pregnant woman e.g fat nose, thick neck, fat arms, broad shoulders, fat legs etc.

Below is a picture of fake pregnancy and real pregnancy.

You should be able to easily spot the fake.
shocker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Barney11: 11:48pm On May 23, 2018
Linda is not pregnant please let's be smart for once,there is no how you can suck in a pregnancy into a Jean at least the tummy will look divided and puff off downwards,you can't even do that.and her belly button is supposed to be out by now,as for her face make up and digital touches can do that perfectly.Linda is not smart enough,look at the pouch at the down of the fake belly you will know.i am going to believe Kemi for the first time.and Linda is doing all these for traffic,house maintenance don dey diminish grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Smartwin: 12:00am On May 24, 2018
Women re so much extraordinary, everything about them has a second side of it , fake eye brows, fake eye lashes, fake boobs, fake Virginia, fake pregnancy, fake ass , tell me ain't they extraordinary, but for God to make them that way he has his own reason , women will never have sense , become it's fake also , please add yours Incase I didn't complete it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by junique629(f): 12:26am On May 24, 2018
Nothing dear, not a thing
Lomeluse:
What do I know?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Mercurypanther(m): 2:07am On May 24, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I said it ooo but people they think say one na bad Belle. Her picture mix where she wore the Grey gown,the middle pix made it so obvious. But then what do I know
the matter weak person joor... She dey fool herself...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by mamajaz(f): 4:55am On May 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
U liar! which craving ? sexual craving dats a powerful lie
Haba is craving all about sex? Some preg women do have large appetites for stuffs whether nice or bad. It is called "pica". Some particular foods, while some it will be absord stuffs like sands, ashes, wools etc.
Why you come dey think sex amidst all these. Go and see T.B. Joshua for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Perfecter4real(m): 4:55am On May 24, 2018
Lomeluse:
What do I know?
Dont trust you guys that was how a guy scam me here on nairaland I transfer money into his account and he didn't send the data and the thief stopped picking my calls.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by DonaTee(f): 6:40am On May 24, 2018
Westaslave2:
U liar! which craving ? sexual craving dats a powerful lie

Mr truthful when your wife will be preggy you ll understand the cravings I meant.
Sexual craving is minor and easily fulfilled.

Wait till she starts wailing about mama Ekene abacha dat she ate 5yrs ago when she was still in campus, at midnight then u ll understand cravings.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by Psoul(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2018
funtomiee:
lol kemi is stylishly begging from Linda.... i understand the matter now
and dat why dat same thunder wants to kill her for not minding her business

Do u notice hw she is stylishly begging Linda to beg her fans to have mercy on her in their comments one her blog. Comments from Linda's fan is really making Kemi add madness on top of the madness "acquired" wen she was in prison.

Kemi is jealous of Linda's exploit in blogging. She claimed to be there b4 Linda. My sister, it's not hw far, it is how well. She want Linda to teach her how to make more money. Instead of begging Linda she is making it seem as if she is fighting for Linda's fans and urging Linda to teach her fans.
MAD KeMi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by funtomiee(f): 10:14am On May 24, 2018
Psoul:

Do u notice hw she is stylishly begging Linda to beg her fans to have mercy on her in their comments one her blog. Comments from Linda's fan is really making Kemi add madness on top of the madness "acquired" wen she was in prison.

Kemi is jealous of Linda's exploit in blogging. She claimed to be there b4 Linda. My sister, it's not hw far, it is how well. She want Linda to teach her how to make more money. Instead of begging Linda she is making it seem as if she is fighting for Linda's fans and urging Linda to teach her fans.
MAD KeMi

i swear the old hag is really annoying.... she should have done it in a more matured way rather than embarrassing herself

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by nazablossom(f): 10:21am On May 24, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

She may be right and she may be wrong. One thing I noticed is that Linda doesn't look fat. She doesn't even have any of the features of a pregnant woman e.g fat nose, thick neck, fat arms, broad shoulders, fat legs etc.

Below is a picture of fake pregnancy and real pregnancy.

You should be able to easily spot the fake.
it is not a must that you will have all these things you mentioned, I didn't have them when I was pregnant, no fat nose, thick neck, fat arm etc, my complexion didn't even change even when I didn't use cream for long. It all depend on body type.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" by nazablossom(f): 10:24am On May 24, 2018
GraGra247:

If Linda doesn't look fat in your eyes right now then you urgently need a bifocal lens to help you see clearer.

Linda that's about loosing shape. Her boobs are now so heavy, her legs and her face.

At least these were the very first things I noticed when she posted her pregnancy photos.
Me too, even my colleague was doubting, I had to point out the changes to her apart from the bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Jagun: Drake To Fly With Nigerian From TASUED University / Basketmouth Flaunts Gift From Jay Z (photo) / Celebrities Storm Williams Uchemba's Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.