Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (23446 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2018
But this Reno is less than a cow or prefarably a PIG,because only a PIG can make this statement not a cow that people are rushing to buy everyday!
I pity u reno,who will outrun Buhari come 2019?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2018
[s]
deomelo:
And this disgusting gutter rubbish is coming from a pastor....when he's really a fake pastor, thank God.

grin grin
[/s]

Sorry oo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by idu1(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:

He pain am grin

Make he come naija na?
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Chrismarvel: 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]lolz this one weak me oo grin
Homosexual cow

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by magzey: 5:52pm On May 23, 2018
When a Wailer get Frustrated and graduate to Insane that's the Guy- RENO OmoSHITCRY grin grin grin N
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by magzey: 5:55pm On May 23, 2018
When a Wailer get Frustrated and graduate to Insane that's the Guy- RENO OmoSHITCRY. No more free Dollarz chai!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by LZAA: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by tech18: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
Rubbish!!! Politics is not a war.The Atiku Reno is campaigning for was once in APC. Reno will now call himself a pastor...Both the Qur'an and the Bible taught us the act of speaking to people kindly.
Proverbs 15:23 Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!
Proverbs 15:26 The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.

Proverbs 10:21
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding.
Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, But a good word makes it glad.
Quran 2:83 says "Speak kindly to people"
Quran 20:44 says "Speak politely"

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
idu1:

Make he come naija na?

So you can illegally arrest him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
It's obvious these people are scared of Buhari winning second term, the more reason why they are aggressive with their way of things these days. What do we call this now?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by waveman2: 5:59pm On May 23, 2018
U Don, t insult a sitting president this way. This is uncalled for. Reno u just disrespected Nigerians.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Antipob777(f): 6:01pm On May 23, 2018
If Remo is man enough, let him step his toes into Nigeria.

He can't be an opposition from America. Why is he afraid of his fatherland.

I expect the ipob pigs and idiots to arrive here and hail their patron Remo.

Useless and shameless ipob youths.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2018
People are not patronizing Reno and FFK like they used to.

So, they have to ramp it up. I am sure he was expecting a million likes. He will delete in the future .. no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by deomelo: 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Buhari's irresponsible, nepotistic, despotic, tyrannic and bigoted government could make anyone go insane undecided

I'm fighting really hard to keep my sanity even though buhari is a cow undecided

Silly ipob, you just described what you saw in the mirror.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2018
What I find more disturbing is the fact that Buhari hasn't answered any of these ppl insulting him

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I dislike Buhari and think he's incompetent BUT

This is childish and uncalled for. You don't disrespect your President that way

Wat makes me laugh is dat when reno was in govt with gej he never spoke this boldly about the obvious errors Gej was making, he was like a sheep, docile and almost worthless. Bt now he's a raging dog. Ok continue

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by ohiku4every1(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2018
this is too bad of a religious personality
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by somehow: 6:17pm On May 23, 2018
What has Christianity turned to in Nigeria?
deomelo:
And this disgusting gutter rubbish is coming from a pastor....when he's really a fake pastor, thank God.

grin grin
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Torylanez(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
I think they said this mumu flatheaded plagiocephalic man na pastor?

ipob flatheaded baboon will hail him for this
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by mediclife1987(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
Britishcoins:
This is called savage.
Buhari has deserved all the insults.
He only came for revenge...
I hate his leadership with passion

This Buhari of a man has taught me revenge is dish best served cold. See as the man just allow bitterness wreck hin life...a real pity.

1 Like

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
teacher.....can anyone give us one word that best describes poverty and blame game

albert Einstein....... the word is BUHARI.....

teacher..............you're far too intelligent, i doff my hat for you, please teach the class for the rest of the session.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by BeijinDossier: 6:19pm On May 23, 2018
cheesy

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by HotMata: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
How can a grown person like Reno come out to voice stuff like this?
People should watch what they say, He just crossed the line here abeg,..
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by HotMata: 6:21pm On May 23, 2018
How does this concerns Reno's statement?
BeijinDossier:
cheesy
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked Chai! This is so disgusting angry Though Buhari's has said more worser "hate speeches" that even led to the lost of precious lives,Reno I'm not with you on this.

Because you, like many other Nigerians, are ok with oppression
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by HotMata: 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
He came to serve... The people elected him, this revenge revenge thing is not it man!.
mediclife1987:

This Buhari of a man has taught me revenge is dish best served cold. See as the man just allow bitterness wreck hin life...a real pity.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by jimrog: 6:24pm On May 23, 2018
U will just be asked to go to court simple. All this ur rants won't do nothing...
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by mediclife1987(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
HotMata:
He came to serve... The people elected him, this revenge revenge thing is not it man!.

Guy he's on a revenge mission and he even sucks at hiding it.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by HotMata: 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
deomelo:

Silly ipob, you just described what you saw in the mirror.

grin grin

This is hate speeches at its fullest.
can you both just start to reason better and see the good things we have in this nation?? and stop calling each other names please..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by HotMata: 6:28pm On May 23, 2018
I dont agree to that.
at all. You should have facts on stuff man..
mediclife1987:

Guy he's on a revenge mission and he even sucks at hiding it.
Re: 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari by mediclife1987(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2018
HotMata:
I dont agree to that.
at all. You should have facts on stuff man..

Okay...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Peter Obi Voted 'Man Of The Year' In Leadership Excellence Awards 2022 (Photos) / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.