Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos (32376 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of UK Returnee In Abuja / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
shocked CHISOS! shocked
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by spako4(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
dem no be herdsmen?
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Maski87: 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
Am sure if the police can forgive them, the will never do this again
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
CastedDude:
During follow up to the gruesome murder Of Dr Ibrahim Mailafia on 3/11/17 between Kaduna-Zaria- Kano Expressway by deadly kidnappers/armed robbers while on his way to Kano to visit his family after obtaining a doctorate degree on Artificial intelligence from United Kingdom, it was gathered that the murderers were the same criminals terrorizing motorists along Niger-Abuja and Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressways.

Special Team of the IGP's Intelligence Response Team IRT in an unrelenting follow up eventually arrested 14 confirmed members of the Kidnapping and Armed Robbery Syndicate including the receivers of their robbed cars.

Suspects arrested Includes

1) Sunday Jatau 'M' 35yrs Native of Kaduna State, the leader of the gang who confessed to have Personally Shot and killed Dr Mailafia,

2) Solomon Jatau 'M' 40yrs brother to the gang leader,

3) Ayuba Jatau 'M' 32yrs also younger brother to the Gangleader,

4) Ishaku Luka aka Dogo who sells arms and ammunitions to the gang 'M' 42yrs native of Kujama LGA Kaduna,

5) Bature Adamu 'M' 38yrs,

6) Bello Abdullahi 32yrs,

7) Mamuda Mohammed 'M' 27yrs,

Ibrahim Daniel 'M' 27yrs native of Chad Republic who was found in possession of the late Dr Mailafia's phones,

9) Emmanuel Garba 'M' 27yrs native of Ekot-Epene in Akwa Ibom State.

10) Alhaji Usman Mohammed 'M' 35yrs Receiver Of their Robbed goods

11) Alhaji Ibrahim Baba 'M' 49yrs Receiver Of Robbed goods,

12) Bello Aliyu 'M' 36yrs Receiver Of Robbed goods,

13) Surajo Mohammed 'M' 35yrs Receiver Of Robbed goods and

14) Hassan Ibrahim 'M' 55yrs Receiver Of Robbed goods were all Arrested in Kaduna and Zaria respectively.

Suspects Confessed to Several Armed Robberies, Kidnappings And Murders within the Highways Of kaduna, Kano and Niger States.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/robbers-who-killed-uk-returnee-along-kaduna-zaria-expressway-arrested-photos.html

I'm sure they didn't kill the man.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Antichristus: 8:40pm On May 23, 2018
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!

Are you an armed robber?
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by olash: 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
Gov Ganduje of Kano's daughter married Gov Ajimobi of Oyo's son!
Yes bro, Dangote's Daughter married former IGP Mohammed's son!
Bros! Buhari's daughter married the richest man's son from Borno State.
Abike Dabiri, former lawmaker and now special adviser to the president on foreign matters is now an inlaw to Gov. Ibikunle Amosun, governor of Ogun State.
Let me inform you again that, Prof Yemi Osibanjo's daughter was taken to the same kind of home marrying the son of one of the richest black women in Nigeria.
Their children study abroad, start work abroad, get married abroad, go to hospitals abroad, treat headache and cough abroad, give birth abroad, establish businesses abroad, go for vacation abroad, et al.
Yet, they come out later to give you guns, machete, axes and few thousands of naira to cut your fellow brothers down in the name of election. Believe me, they will be coming to you again come 2019.
Bros! If u are only good as political thugs, ballot box snatchers, Mace hijacker and not as an in-law, then u have problem.
#UseYourBrain

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by blazer2018: 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
Nemesis!!!

So that guy wey him left leg don finish too na Kidnapper/armed robber... grin
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by PassionateSoul(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
Antichristus:

Are you an armed robber?
If you don't have any meaningful contribution to make, please just keep mute.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by vertueptime: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please I beg on their behalf, in the spirit of Ramadan.
Let them be forgiven.

Even Allah does not like the wicked, thus his punishment for the wicked is most severe, they should be killed for murder, thats justice
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by CDCEO001: 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
After Musa will come and release them?
As una tell us say he released 40 prisoners without telling us how manage or the full story.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:54pm On May 23, 2018
TSOM:
Did you notice something?

They are Christians and Muslims. And here's the interesting part, they are all from Kaduna (South?)

Same Kaduna (South?) where a Jihad could start if you attempt to swat mosquitoes adorning hijabs or squashing a housefly with a crucifix on its neck would lead to an unrest.

Yet these unlikely bed fellows 'mated' and birthed a crime. They UNITED.

At the end of the day, it's about money for everyone. Religion or gender or race just ends up being the tool; the means to that end.

Which explains why Boko Haram, for example, continues to exist: Security votes and all of that.

Stop trying to distort the facts with shallow lies ..they are all Fulani Herdmens and their compatriots...so you believe someone from Akwa Ibom will be called Garba Emmanuel and will belong to a jere road robbery gang consisting of Fulanis and chadians
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by papoudaupolos: 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
kereman1:
aboki can't b like the ND militants...
their approach is too premature that's y they where caught.
They need learn how to run away like Kanu. Not to be dumb like captured evans

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by papoudaupolos: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let them be forgiven.

Wait until Christmas and beg for your Evans

1 Like

Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by lawsbanks: 9:03pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let them be forgiven.

Warn yourself o. Are u OK?
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2018
Is the club footed guy also a criminal or just in the photo to increase police claim of efficiency?
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by BigBashiru: 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
How many times have we seen girls and women performing armed robbery and killing in the process? Not at the same rate as the males!

In every country, over 90% of prison populations for violent crime of this nature are males.

Those who will come out to defend males keep doing so until u and ur family is affected.

Boys need to be brought up to be like girls to curb this violence.

Say no to toxic masculinity.

Say yes to feminism!!
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by mustafa006: 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please I beg on their behalf, in the spirit of Ramadan. Let them be forgiven.
Excooos!! me, wadda fvck are saying
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by HAH: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
Hmmn, Emmanuel Garba,, a native of ikot ikpene in akwa ibom state

Hmmmmn again, so Ibibio Don dey answer Garba
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by samfibby(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
CastedDude:
During follow up to the gruesome murder Of Dr Ibrahim Mailafia on 3/11/17 between Kaduna-Zaria- Kano Expressway by deadly kidnappers/armed robbers while on his way to Kano to visit his family after obtaining a doctorate degree on Artificial intelligence from United Kingdom, it was gathered that the murderers were the same criminals terrorizing motorists along Niger-Abuja and Kaduna-Zaria-Kano Expressways.

Special Team of the IGP's Intelligence Response Team IRT in an unrelenting follow up eventually arrested 14 confirmed members of the Kidnapping and Armed Robbery Syndicate including the receivers of their robbed cars.

1) Sunday Jatau 'M' 35yrs Native of Kaduna State, the leader of the gang who confessed to have Personally Shot and killed Dr Mailafia,

4) Ishaku Luka aka Dogo who sells arms and ammunitions to the gang 'M' 42yrs native of Kujama LGA Kaduna,

Ibrahim Daniel 'M' 27yrs native of Chad Republic who was found in possession of the late Dr Mailafia's phones,

14) Hassan Ibrahim 'M' 55yrs Receiver Of Robbed goods were all Arrested in Kaduna and Zaria respectively.

Suspects Confessed to Several Armed Robberies, Kidnappings And Murders within the Highways Of kaduna, Kano and Niger States.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/robbers-who-killed-uk-returnee-along-kaduna-zaria-expressway-arrested-photos.html

See as dem line up like football team.

Kidnappers FC
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by otokx(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2018
HAH:
Hmmn, Emmanuel Garba,, a native of ikot ikpene in akwa ibom state

Hmmmmn again, so Ibibio Don dey answer Garba

Don't mind them.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by southernbelle(f): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
TSOM:

They are Christians and Muslims. And here's the interesting part, they are all from Kaduna (South?)

Same Kaduna (South?) where a Jihad could start if you attempt to swat mosquitoes adorning hijabs or squashing a housefly with a crucifix on its neck would lead to an unrest.

At the end of the day, it's about money for everyone. Religion or gender or race just ends up being the tool; the means to that end.

Which explains why Boko Haram, for example, continues to exist: Security votes and all of that.

You are absolutely correct.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by realGod(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=johnmartus post=67816782] embarassed this country chaiii 3brothers from one family they reason in same way .[/quote
my brother this one weak me pasd
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Pentools(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2018
TSOM:

Of course, it wouldn't...to you. You are Charain - a teleprogrammed humanoid who w just gulps down all its being feed without seeing the bigger picture.

Crawl back to your limited horizon. I'm sure the reclusiveness is comforting for you. smiley

Prof pardon me to weep on his behalf biko....this is too much na, I hope the guy is still breathing already...

Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by cytell56: 12:23am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let them be forgiven.

Not only Spirit of ramadan, na Ghost of ramadan!!!
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let them be forgiven.

if I am to say what is on my mind this MODULARS might ban me from social media as a whole maybe even ban me from using my data but hmmmmm with people like you in this country well I now officially give up on Nigeria
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by AreaFada2: 3:45am On May 24, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by thunderbabs: 4:43am On May 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Let them be forgiven.

They r forgiven. Go and set them free, Constable nwaAmaikpe undecided
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by namcyll(m): 5:43am On May 24, 2018
*Still* *Doesn't* *Makes* *Sense*
TSOM:

Of course, it wouldn't...to you. You are Charain - a teleprogrammed humanoid who w just gulps down all its being feed without seeing the bigger picture.

Crawl back to your limited horizon. I'm sure the reclusiveness is comforting for you. smiley
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by yinkeys(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2018
Artificial Intelligence shocked wow.
This is just bad.
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by babatee90(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2018
TSOM:

English please!!
Re: Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos by godofuck231: 6:16am On May 24, 2018
CastedDude:

Only one cow die, bubu lunch assault on the robbers? Benue victims issue is actually non significant then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Idun’ 'Bed Bugs': The New Cult Gang In Agege - Eyesoflagos.com / Obituary: Timothy Adegoke To Be Buried On Saturday (Photo) / Court Sentences Ex-Soldier John Gabriel To Death By Hanging Over Aisami Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.