Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) (36449 Views)

Ogun Armed Robber Shot Dead While Robbing People Along The Highway / Breaking: Fulani Herdsmen Massacre Along Makurdi And Abuja Expressway / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
Useful idiots
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by PassionateSoul(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by PureMe01: 8:33pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Get help.... I foresee you running naked to the market place screaming "AFONJA"

How are they related to this sad story? Are they the cause of your impotence ? Don't hate those greater than you, strive to improve yourself.

Case in point , you are abusing the tribe of the owner of Nairaland. Wasting your hard earned money enriching him.

My condolences
bros but ur name no be afonja nah..y u come take am very personal??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Massdamm(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Kai Afonjas have finished us in this country. AFONJAS...LET GO OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO FOR SELFISH REASONS FOR ALL THIS EVIL STOP. Other tribes, hold afonjas responsible because Igbos have done their part to get us out of this mess; they have sacrificed millions since 1960s and still sacrificing till today. Afonjas will start typing "condolences" like the one below me. They have been typing these "condolences" since 5 yrs ago. But when you tell them lets end this country for all this to stop, they say no, tomorrow Benue people are kill again, they type "condolences." Afonjas, keep your condolences to yourselves. Wicked things!

u buy ur stupidity or u got it for free

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by astereex(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2018
Massdamm:

u buy ur stupidity or u got it for free

Address the points I raised. How much more blood do you want to see before you end this country, Afonjas? Don't you have conscience? Wicked things.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
PureMe01:
bros but ur name no be afonja nah..y u come take am very personal??

Not every one has the requisite IQ to understand my post. Just give your phone to someone literate to interpret for you. It's not a sin.

My condolences...RIP
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Massdamm(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:

Address the points I raised. How much more blood do you want to see before you end this country, Afonjas? Don't you have conscience? Wicked things.
I can't call u a man I we rather call u boi

this boi daft gidigan

u jux comment wit out reasoning in a second
u talk as if you forgot ur brain inside footwear

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by PureMe01: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Not every one has the requisite IQ to understand my post. Just give your phone to someone literate to interpret for you. It's not a sin.

My condolences...RIP
grin
chai!!!real afonja oo.d pain enter ur blood.u no fit hide am again grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
PureMe01:
chai!!!real afonja oo.d pain enter ur blood.u no fit hide am again grin grin grin

Just as I guessed. The illiteracy is showing the more you type. Just keep them short.

"A flat head can't contain a big brain"

Chinua Achebe 1925 -2013.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Celsony: 8:48pm On May 23, 2018
synthersisi:
SAD

How does this email spam works?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
the lies n blackmail continues

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:50pm On May 23, 2018
I don't trust the source of this news.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:51pm On May 23, 2018
Quality20:
the lies n blackmail continues

You noticed something amiss too?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by PureMe01: 8:52pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Just as I guessed. The illiteracy is showing the more you type. Just keep them short.

"A flat head can't contain a big brain"

Chinua Achebe 1925 -2013.
grin
lol..d pain in ur blood is now aggravating,ur medulla is now absorbing it...my chain is ready should it happen grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by PureMe01: 8:58pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
"WOOF" 3 more times and you are a certified BINGO..
Oya!
goodnite.make I dey with wifey
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by adem30: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Go and note this:
These killings will never stop untill those behind it achieved their aims.
The motive is very simple and its just about power.
The very moment they win election they are working towards by using every means to dents present government Image, this killing will stop.

May I and my love ones never be a victim of this power tussle

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Your governor still dey strine doing some rituals so stay calm as he dey use u one by one cuz of security money

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by nothernstar: 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas want to finished us all in this country. AFONJAS...LET GO OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO FOR SELFISH REASONS FOR ALL THIS EVIL STOP. Other tribes, hold afonjas responsible because Igbos have done their part to get us out of this mess; they have sacrificed millions since 1960s and still sacrificing till today. Afonjas will start typing "condolences" like the one below me. They have been typing these "condolences" since 5 yrs ago. But when you tell them lets end this country for all this to stop, they say no, tomorrow Benue people are kill again, they type "condolences." Afonjas, keep your blood thirty condolences to yourselves. Wicked things!
you reason from your anus

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:
Afonjas want to finished us all in this country. AFONJAS...LET GO OF THIS COUNTRY YOU ARE HOLDING ONTO FOR SELFISH REASONS FOR ALL THIS EVIL STOP. Other tribes, hold afonjas responsible because Igbos have done their part to get us out of this mess; they have sacrificed millions since 1960s and still sacrificing till today. Afonjas will start typing "condolences" like the one below me. They have been typing these "condolences" since 5 yrs ago. But when you tell them lets end this country for all this to stop, they say no, tomorrow Benue people are kill again, they type "condolences." Afonjas, keep your blood thirty condolences to yourselves. Wicked things!
You are giving the afonjas more importance than they are worth.

See his mouth like afonja.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 23, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Get help.... I foresee you running naked to the market place screaming "AFONJA"

How are they related to this sad story? Are they the cause of your impotence ? Don't hate those greater than you, strive to improve yourself.

Case in point , you are abusing the tribe of the owner of Nairaland. Wasting your hard earned money enriching him.

My condolences ...RIP
Make Seun no ban u oh. You no know say na Igbos de keep this site alive!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Henon: 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
oyetunder:
you well...but all ur brethren are still everywhere doing business and selling market.
You don't sell market, you sell goods.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:

Are you tired of owning 99% of Lagos? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2018
If the elders and men of Benue do not know where to buy arms, they should ask the ND militants or forever hold their peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 23, 2018
This is getting worse...innocent people....
But on a second thought,why always Benue state? Una sure say no be the blood of the innocent biafrans, they refused to help during the Biafra war,they chased them away from their land and even got them killed ,which they also participated in,just to proof their allegiance to their northern master.
I grieve with them but what goes around, comes around, that's nature for you

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2018
Why are Benue people always on the defensive and not offensive?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by MrAJQ(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
sean1000x:

Eyah but the Afonjas keep progressing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) by petenweke: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
Benue people are too placid ...the Fulanis will continue to wipe them out of their land and all they will be doing is is crying and mourning.
They don't have leaders. ..the governor is a weak power seeking individual. He's more interested in his reelection than the plight of his people.
Shame.
Fulanis will exterminate you all. And you won't do anything.
Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Drug And Rape Girl In Lekki, Arrested By Lagos State Police / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / Woman On Peaceful Protest Shot Dead By Police[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.