Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku (35394 Views)

‘Ikuku’ — Alexx Ekubo's Customised Number Plate (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Reacts To Reports That She Is Pregnant For Michael Ikuku / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by owisdom58: 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Nollywood actress and single mother of one Mimi Orjiekwe is reportedly pregnant with Billionaire Mike Ikuku, SDK reports.

In the Rumour Has It section of the SDK blog, the actress whose daughter just clocked one is in a steaming affair with the Billionaire and is presently pregnant.

The reports have it that Mimi whose marriage crashed shortly before the birth of her child had already moved into the Banana Island mansion of Mike Ikuku who had also been linked romantically with several other top actresses in the industry.

SDK’s source reveals that Mimi is already showing and only posting old pictures. She was also reportedly spotted in Ikoyi where she went for a medical check with her best friend.

Although the news has not been confirmed or debunked by the actress, a trip to her page, however, shows she hasn’t been posting her photos lately.

If the reports are true, congratulations are in order for Mimi.

Also, check Born Again Actress, Tonto Dikeh Shares Heavy Makeup Pictures

https://silverbirdng.com/2018/05/23/say-mimi-orjiekwe-pregnant-warri-billionaire-mike-ikuku/

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by NwaAmaikpe: 7:33pm On May 23, 2018
shocked

Charles Billions scammed her with his name.
She has now met the real billionaire.

But this woman is pure scum.
To think she returned her brideprice to now become a babymama shrinks my balls.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
Slowpoke above me

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Ayobami7(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2018
Nwamaikpe sef,The guy don tire person

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by DoTheNeedful: 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
Most actresses in Nigeria are talentless olosho who package themselves with the movies they feature in and the sultry pictures they post on Instagram. Their roles in Nollywood don't pay them but package them for the big fish like this billionaire. angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by kenzysmith: 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
All this Ashawo wey dem dey sell them they disguise under nollywood if I make money Omostola , genevieve, chacha re my prime target

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Oyindidi(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Which kind make up be this?

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
All these hoes claiming nollywood actress

8 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Oceannaagent: 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Season of pregnancies. Ladies well-done.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Meanwhile, efcc should start going after all these billionaires. Most of them are not using their money to better people's life it's only to fvck the sh*t out of all these hoes claiming actress and give them plenty money that's what they do. I mean see the likes of onyi alexx, ruth kadiri they have all suddenly turned producers. Spending millions to produce movies. Where did they get the money from? angry

6 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Platony(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2018
Another Nairaland actress......

11 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
the power of pussy

14 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by salbis(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by soberdrunk(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
See face like 'low budget Indonesian barbie doll", once these hungry actresses see or smell money they will just miss their period like blind man way dey do target practice, awon gold diggers oshi!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by SoapQueen(f): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
Stella Dimoko Korkus leaked the news yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Eleniyan007(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
So? I shud warm egg...tins dat make FP dis days
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by clefstone(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
this local girl

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by ALAYORMII: 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
At the time of Obatala, three people came to him dragging a young man with them and said to him: Babalawo, aboru boyè! This man has murdered our father
*Obatala* : why did you kill their father?

*Young man* : I'm a guardian, my goat ate from his farm, and their father threw a stone at him and he died, I also took the stone and threw it at him and he also died.

*Obatala* : because of this, I will pass judgment (charge with murder) on you.

*Young man* : I ask for 3days before you pass the judgment, my late father left me some wealth and I have a sister to take care of, if you kill me now, the wealth and my sister will have no guardian.

*Obatala* : who will stand for your bail?

*Young man* : looking into the crowd, he pointed *Lamurudu*

*Obatala* : do you agree to stand for him Lamurudu?

*Lamurudu* : Beeni (yes)

*Obatala* : you stand for someone you don't know, if he doesn't return you will receive his penalty.

*Lamurudu* : I accept

The young man left, after 2days, and into the 3rd day no sign of him.

Everyone was scared for Lamurudu who accepted to receive the penalty of death if the man fails to come.

Before the time for isi'nu, the boy appeared exhausted in appearance, and stood before Obatala.

*Young man:* I have handed the wealth and the welfare of my sister to my uncle, I'm now yours, you may pass the penalty.

In great shock and surprise, Obatala said: why did you return after having a chance to escape the penalty?

*Young man:* I was afraid, it will appear that humanity has lost the ability to fulfill promises kept.

Obatala turned and looked at Lamurudu: why did you stand for him?

*Lamurudu*: I was afraid, it might appear that humanity have lost the will to do good to others.

This scenario pleased the brothers who wanted justice for their father's death and so, said they have forgiven the young man.

*Obatala*: furiously said, why?

They said: we are afraid, it will appear as though forgiveness has lost place in the heart of humanity.

I have also painfully translated this beautiful message and passed it to you in fear that it might appear that reminders towards doing good has lost place in humanity (eda) if I don't.
For Olodumare's sake I encourage you to also pass it on, in fear that it might appear spreading goodwill messages has lost place in humanity,.
Happy Yoruba Day.
Wuwa bi Omoluabi!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Abfinest007(m): 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
as he take concern me
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
Lol
Same reason she left her husband is what she’s doing herself.
Dating a married man
Tufia to all the nollyoloshos cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by luvcherish(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2018
DATA PROMO (MTN SUBSCRIBERS ONLY)
550 PER 1GB (1MONTH)

PLACE UR ORDER NOW @my signsture
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by ManBeast: 10:15pm On May 23, 2018
If they call them ashawo nah, dem go say we don start.
.Nollywood ...... ashawo lounge

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Essentials1(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
Wow, so many ladies getting pregnant without marriage these days. It is not easy to take care of a child alone.

Wow

Looking For Loans For Your Business? Then Get It now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by John1759(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
Am happy for you sister

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by BlackHatNaija: 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
The trend continues

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Dronedude(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2018
Actress n billonaires na 5 n 6.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
Okay now...
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by Culin(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
pregnancy is now contagious!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by keetel(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
What Nollywood actresses do for the love of money and the need to remain relevance

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku by stevio(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg,make ur balls no go shrink throway for nothing,it still has work to do grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.