Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue (295 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue by Krisben4343: 8:43pm On May 23, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
Trust the day has been fine. Please I need a legal advice on this issue I experienced today from people who understand the way these things work before I go astray.
Now straight to the point. There is one commercial bank beside my mechanic's workshop, the bank has left the site over 3 years now but there still send 3 security guards to watch over the facility for different shifts. Recently, people from different places come around to park their cars either for repairs in the bank space or to sell their cars there or to go pick up something around, however, cars are parked at owners risk. The other 2 guards have no issues with me parking my car as others do. But one of them has always raised dust whenever he sees me park in the vicinity. Today, I confronted him and he threatened to deflate my tyres.
Eventually the nigga got my tyres deflated, am not comfortable with that and I intend paying him back any means. Am taking it personal because am not the only person using the space, why would he stop me from parking there when I've been using the place for the past 3 years just like others? I left the car there and went home without saying a word.
Please in your opinion, what am I supposed to do to this guy pricing me?
Thanks fellas
Re: True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue by uvie66: 11:01am On May 24, 2018
Firstly, the space is not yours so you don't have the right to park there, secondly, just because other people are parking there illegally you also should join them. What is business with the property anyway ? Do you pay a charge to park there ? In Equity, It says those that seek justice should come with clean hands.
It does not matter whether the Bank have abandoned the land for the past 40 years, It is not your land, If you go there you are a tresspasser period.
Re: True Legal Advice On Parking Space Issue by Shegzy8(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2018
lol...if you stood there another second, he would have deflated your balls....i choose to do whatever i wish with what is mine. he will be held responsible if anything goes wrong there...he has the right

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Torture Designer As N35,000 Disappears / Young Bit Coin Trader Laments Over Mistreatment For Having A Laptop (video ) / A Question For The Legal Practitioners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.