Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (70837 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by SoapQueen(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
At least, be proud.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by danthamccoy(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
Smh. Then you see actual human beings defending these fraudsters. Tragic.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
Mofoh
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by SoapQueen(f): 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
grossintel:
Who else thinks this questions are way too easy.

Continues filing nails.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Rickyuzzy(f): 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
This is sad, very sad. You lot don't know how serious this is. It's a bad first impression. I have gone through worse cus I am Nigerian, there was already an opinion and it was terrible for me.

God help us. Any idiot who is involved and supports any type of scam will be given the curse of 20generations. U make others suffer for your greed and you want to be happy in life

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Omotaday(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
They are mad, they are ahead of Nigeria in Internet crime, along with US. See questions sef, i can now understand why we have many first class graduates from UK and overseas in general.

3 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Cortex201: 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Ni Zoo Ria na yeye country.

U dey inside am
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by LORDVEST(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
��� why am I happy ??

Still a proud Nigerian

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by babadey(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
E
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by oooduancalmdown: 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
The lecturer that set that questions needs to be flog because I don't get the essence of the question what point exactly is he Trying to prove, Nigerians are 419 thanks to them we have seen how corrupt free their country is
Nigeria was created by the British people. They created this scam called Nigeria. But they are always the first to insult it. If they had not coalesce hundreds of ethnic groups into this scam called Nigeria, things would have been better and the youth would not go into crime like 419 activities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Scams were invented in The US so I don't know wat this mr lecturer is talking about as far as im concerned Nigeria only learnt from the best. Where did junk mails come from?

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Continues filing nails.
Hi Love kiss
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by MxFactor: 10:48pm On May 23, 2018
Really? Obj questions? grin grin grin
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Lanretoye(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
Omo see exam questions o,and they will still recognize those school’s pali than nigeria’s certificate...I will pass the exams without attending classes with these kind of questions.

3 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Baronnaire: 10:50pm On May 23, 2018
See cheap questions, no surprise why our people end up with First Class all the time.

A Nigeria lecturer will so twist this same questions to the extent even he/she can't answer.....

4 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by spiritedtete: 10:54pm On May 23, 2018
I am always scared to introduce myself as a Nigerian... the next thing that comes to their mind is oh you could be fraud... especially when you now even doing business.

It will take a long time to trust a Nigerian.. People can't do business with us with their eyes closed... I am really tired. What can we do really... this yahoo must stop ooo
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Bintabisiriyu: 10:54pm On May 23, 2018
Cortex201:

U dey inside am

how did you know
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by DeOTR: 10:55pm On May 23, 2018
This is hate speech. That Lectural should be flogged at the market square.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by adonisgold: 10:55pm On May 23, 2018
What is there to be ashamed off? Abeg ee. Make I hear word. Na you Nigerian Ambassador to UK?

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Ikebesupa(m): 10:57pm On May 23, 2018
CastedAyo:
Nigerian Lady Schooling In The U.K Shares Her Exam Question Today

A Nigerian lady @folaogunsemo who is schooling in Manchester, United Kingdom has taken to her Instagram page to share her exam question.

Read what she shared below;
"This is my exam paper for a module named “Law in a business context” with the red circle which I did today 23rd of May. Stepping out of the exam hall my friends were like “Fola how did you feel about question 22” and for the first time in my life, I felt ashamed of being a Nigerian. I believe fraud is being committed everywhere but for it to be recognised and used as an exam question in UK, then it is VERY BAD for Nigeria. My lecture slide showed a typical example of a “yahoo boy’s” storyline in the green circle, I went further to search for “Advence-fee scam” with the belief that it was exaggerated in my lecture slide and I found the information in the blue circle. I am short of words at the moment realising the fact that there’s been so much issues lately about “yahoo boys” on social media, this is not a good reputation for Nigerians at all....... This matter tire me ooo my people"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-schooling-in-the-u-k-shares-her-exam-question-today-photos.html

.. And how about their FIRST class scam when they form this thing they called Nigeria ehh? That one no be scam?
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by alhassanyusuf29(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
no be all these delusional flat.heads from Yeast affected region..mtsww

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
[/quote]

CastedAyo:

A Nigerian lady @folaogunsemo who is schooling in Manchester, United Kingdom has taken to her Instagram page to share her exam question.

"This is my exam paper for a module named “Law in a business context” with the red circle which I did today 23rd of May. Stepping out of the exam hall my friends were like “Fola how did you feel about question 22” and for the first time in my life, I felt ashamed of being a Nigerian. I believe fraud is being committed everywhere but for it to be recognised and used as an exam question in UK, then it is VERY BAD for Nigeria. My lecture slide showed a typical example of a “yahoo boy’s” storyline in the green circle, I went further to search for “Advence-fee scam” with the belief that it was exaggerated in my lecture slide and I found the information in the blue circle. I am short of words at the moment realising the fact that there’s been so much issues lately about “yahoo boys” on social media, this is not a good reputation for Nigerians at all....... This matter tire me ooo my people"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-schooling-in-the-u-k-shares-her-exam-question-today-photos.html

This is wrongful profiling. In the scam world, the blacks can never come anywhere close to the whites. The Russians and Eastern Europeans are leaders. Americans have had some of the most successful con artists, Asians and Brazilians are another force to reckon with before you can mention Nigeria which seems to lead in Africa. He's just a hateful soul.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Observer225: 10:59pm On May 23, 2018
Omo see how questions cheap..... I don answer them sef without any material.
University of Texas get set am coming to bag my first class countdown 2019.But first i must send bubu back to his cows.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by CSTR1003: 11:01pm On May 23, 2018
gaby:
See questions...na first class straight..Nigerian lecturers na confirmed sadists.
I dey tell you.

The questions soft like dodo.

Who go dash you MCQ for Nigeria at such an advanced level?
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by IBreakRules: 11:01pm On May 23, 2018
protechonline:
And some Yahoo Guys will still comment on this thread o and laugh over it like it means nothing to them.

And you will receive with joy if a yahoo boy gifts u money or something worth lots of money.

P.S I'm not a Yahoo boy o.
Also, if u want to attack me please be easy on me.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by mvem(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2018
emeijeh:
See what our past and present politicians have turned this country into?

...u blame politicians ?...we are not the worst in social welfare in the world but we are first in fraud, that tells u something...is our greedy nature and not just polticians because even the so called politicians were still ordinary me and you

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by ATTITUDE2: 11:03pm On May 23, 2018
SMH
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by chendstone01(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2018
CastedAyo:

If she answered C she got it wrong D is the correct answer

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by KenModi(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2018
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.

You alone made sense on this thread.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by laydoh(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2018
make we no press button in peace again?!! park well abeg.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by NEMESISRADAR(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2018
Show me who is NOT corrupt in Nigeria and I will show you a VIRGIN in labour ward. What a Nation! Anyway, thanks to IBO people for introducing all sort of EVIL vices into Nigerian society including 419. The names of the IBO pioneers of 419 like Anajembas, Uwude just to mention a few are still fresh in our memories. Need I say more?

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by meccuno: 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.
qbeg help me tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.