Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (70841 Views)

Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly

Yeah. smiley

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Stevenson1(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
Nigerians cry over everything... I don't support scam or yahoo in any way but didn't you all see Spain there. A whole Spain, the giants who colonized almost 25 countries if not more than have there name there. Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Co. are all known as Terrorists while Russians, Nigerians Spanish and Co. are all known as Scams and 419. Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, Brazil and the whole of North, Central and South America are into drugs. I mean literally the whole. please spare me the Nigerian scam shit and face your studies. UK are the number 1 problem of Nigeria. I wish God bless us with visional leaders. I love Nigeria. UK that is known as Suckers and dependent leech to people they colonized nko... who dn yab them? I just wish Nigerians and its politicians should focus and build a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Boyooosa(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2018
Frauds from other countries according to their terminologies were also reflected in the blueprint na, so what's the big deal?
Let a country come out and boldly state that they don't have criminals in their citizenry then i will agree that the lady in question has every right to be upset with her country.
Mw, she and other Nigerian achievers in diaspora are good ambassadors of Nigeria. We thank God for that...

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Yewandequeen(f): 11:44pm On May 23, 2018
jetz:
lol didnt even notice it hehehehe i can assure u it is now thanks grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 23, 2018
Only1mi:

Sentiments aside, you do realise what the origin of 419 is abi. If its a legal exam, it's an acceptable question, seeing as 419 is the Nigerian criminal code for fraud.
That's true, but sentiments aside, they can't prove that advance fee fraud originated from Nigeria, infact fraud like this should have existed even before Nigeria became a country. Can any country boldly mention America for mass shooting? Hell no! But you can mention Nigeria as you like and call us all sort of names and no one will press charges. Just because of Facebook data leak, every company in the world is adjusting their user policies. But if Facebook was a Nigerian company, the American government will shut it down. This whole thing isn't about fraud anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Only1mi(f): 11:46pm On May 23, 2018
grossintel:
That's true, but sentiments aside, they can't prove that advance fee fraud originated from Nigeria, infact fraud like this should have existed even before Nigeria became a country. Can any country boldly mention America for mass shooting? Hell no! But you can mention Nigeria as you like and call us all sort of names and no one will press charges. Just because of Facebook data leak, every company in the world is adjusting their user policies. But if Facebook was a Nigerian company, the American government will shut it down. This whole thing isn't about fraud anymore.

Absolutely right. But America is mentioned for mass shooting, as UK is for knife crimes.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by kasim155: 11:47pm On May 23, 2018
The correct answer to me is C.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by jimcaddy(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2018
See questions? Shebi the standard of education in Manchester is lower than UNILAG na? I am not understanding how Nigerian lecturers will purposely fail students all in a bid to presume that they are one bad aaaas lecturer and that the standard is so high. Yet this same graduate with probably a 2.2 goes to Manchester and gets a First Class. And Nigerian employers will open their mouths and say that Nigerian graduates are unemployable. Maybe they should go hire foreign graduates to employ in Nigerian companies. Shame of a Nation, Nigeria.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by phlame(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Our complex is too much.

I can also see Spanish prisoner scam there.

419 is a penal code for that crime. All countries have their code.

Nairaland is contributing to all these.

That's the bitter truth... This is the best comment so far

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by MicroBox: 11:51pm On May 23, 2018
Drversatile:
shocked

They should include other corrupt countries. But come to think of it , we've never had it this bad. I guess it means Buhari is going back to...
Then bringing in Atiku abi, you try.
Magu is winning ok
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Johnrake69: 11:53pm On May 23, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing justifies crime.

Did I justify crime? It's really sad many of us don't understand what's playing out in the world. The great wealth you see in the first world is the result from the exploitation and domination of the third world countries.

They were the proponents of the concept of domination and exploitation. So if any body is to cry foul it surely not them. In their useless syllabus did they ever mention Swiss banks the safe haven for looted funds from third world countries? Or did it mention King Leopold of Belgium that was responsible for the death of over 10 million Congolese while carting away their resources and became one the richest people in the world. Black people please wake up.

Those fancy lives style we see can only be possible through exploitation and they knew these, that was why despite their Christianity and science they still needed to come down to Africa to exploit us and distort our communal lives.

The world reality is if you want intimidating wealth look for who to exploit. It's their guiding principle. It's pure hypocrisy for them to be dehuminizing Nigerians over what they created.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by mariovito(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2018
Thank you. They will be quick to tell us how fantastically corrupt we are, no doubts about that. But they seem to have selective amnesia when it comes to the fact that they plundered and raped us and most other colonies they stepped their cancerous feet. Why are they yet to own up for the treachery they perpetrated when they brought the north and the south together when they can barely stand themselves. While the pogrom was going on between 1967-1970 they kept mute nay they fuelled the embers by taking sides. How about the welcoming environment they create for our looted funds. Eye service
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by mariovito(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2018
Oyel dey ya head
Johnrake69:

Did I justify crime? It's really sad many of us don't understand what's playing out in the world. The great wealth you see in the first world is the result from the exploitation and domination of the third world countries.

They were the proponents of the concept of domination and exploitation. So if any body is to cry foul it surely not them. In their useless syllabus did they ever mention Swiss banks the safe haven for looted funds from third world countries? Or did it mention King Leopold of Belgium that was responsible for the death of over 10 million Congolese while carting away their resources and became one the richest people in the world. Black people please wake up.

Those fancy lives style we see can only be possible through exploitation and they knew these, that was why despite their Christianity and science they still needed to come down to Africa to exploit us and distort our communal lives.

The world reality is if you want intimidating wealth look for who to exploit. It's their guiding principle. It's pure hypocrisy for them to be dehuminizing Nigerians over what they created.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by majorbravo: 12:05am On May 24, 2018
Why are you surprised? After David Cameron said Nigeria waa fantastically corrupt, Was it not your President that went there and accepted when asked by the English press if Nigeria was truly corrupt?
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Akolawole(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

The problem is our corrupt and short sighted government.

They drove this fraudsters into fighting for survival

That's NOT true!

A thief have no other name than be called Ole.

Some live in western world yet they are rogues. Buhari caused that too......
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by pyx: 12:09am On May 24, 2018
No shying away from the truth, everyone knows the answer unless you want to deceive yourself. Nigeria is home to.many cyber crime practitioner, the question is not out of context.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Iceberg3: 12:12am On May 24, 2018
Thanks to coneheads grin
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Moorish: 12:16am On May 24, 2018
Johnrake69:
I think the United Kingdom has over the years appeared to be ignorant about the role they played in creating these social vices in most third world countries they colonised.

It's really funny how UK keeps mocking us when Nigeria was their pet project. The same crocks that looted our natural resources. Our art works which they stole still sit on their museum generating millions of pounds every year yet, the Queen is head of the Church of England which has the Anglican Church under it and they have never had any remorse not to talk of honourably towing the path of restitution.

I still wonder why Nigerians send their kids to UK to study. They will only end up brainwashing you to feel less of yourself.

I stand to be corrected if Nigeria has committed 1% of crime against humanity committed by the United Kingdom but, albeit you will never see it on their useless syllabus.
That one Dey bro...

But

Is the killing of twins okay?

Are human sacrifices okay?

If you answered no to both questions..

Then appreciate Great Britain for civilizing our fore parents

Our people have had issues since day 1
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Empiree: 12:25am On May 24, 2018
The lady should have wrote her own questions and optional answers and send it back to them:

Which CONTINENT of the world is KNOWN for colonizing the whole world?

A) Africa

B) Carrebean

C) Asia

D) Europe

E) America

Which on of the following European countries is widely KNOWN for slave trade around the world?

A) Britain

B) Norway

C) Paraguay

D) Argentina

E) Poland

Which of the following countries looted African continent, killed Africans in Mass genocide and act of terrorism against Africans and based on which religious Book?

A) Britain (British) and Bible

B) Indians and the Vedas

C) Buddhists and Tripitaka

It is said that whoever harbors criminals is also a criminal. Which of the European countries and banks that Nigerians politicians saved looted funds?

A) Nertherland

B) United Kingdom

C) Croatia

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by koolaid87: 12:25am On May 24, 2018
Ignorant folks talking shiiiiit

Europeans are the number scammers of all time.

Do you see them setting questions about slavery, about their imperialistic system of government, preaching democracy in other to get into other countries' resources?

United state and united kingdom are both dirty and not worthy of being a moral judge, yet you won't see one of their citizens condemning them.

I don't care if Nigeria breeds scammers and i won't insult my country for that.

Peace to all Hustlers

3 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Johnrake69: 12:34am On May 24, 2018
Moorish:

That one Dey bro...

But

Is the killing of twins okay?

Are human sacrifices okay?

If you answered no to both questions..

Then appreciate Great Britain for civilizing our fore parents

Our people have had issues since day 1

Brother that is what they made us believe that our ways was evil. We certainly had our shortcomings like any other nation. Every society has it's dark side including the United Kingdom.

If you go back to the Berlin conference you will understand that these imperialists were never concerned about our wellbeing. It was about resources. In simple terms, money. They killed more people that opposed them than they claimed to have saved.

Bank of England has more Gold than the whole central banks in Africa combined. Where did they get the gold? Shey na from Kent them mine am and if they bought it who did they pay? See saying we should appreciate the British for saving us sounds more like killing our ancestors all over again.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by lincs25(m): 12:35am On May 24, 2018
See exams questions. Why wouldn't dull Nigerian politicians send their replical abroad and make first class degree
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 12:48am On May 24, 2018
gaby:
See questions...na first class straight..Nigerian lecturers na confirmed sadists.

Be jumping up and down saying first class because you saw just three objective questions which you aren't even sure it doesn't have another section. You can't have a first class with this attitude.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Jimmy231: 12:52am On May 24, 2018
protechonline:
And some Yahoo Guys will still comment on this thread o and laugh over it like it means nothing to them.
what does this mean to you? Scam is internationally recognized even USA budget money for scam every year. Don't argue go ask Chase Morgan. Eno easy na part of education. Shebi na them Create iPhone how many of there youth fit afford am.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by ajaymina(m): 12:58am On May 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Now I see reason alot of Nigerians are out with First Class from these foreign institutions. grin

It sucks to be a Nigerian undecided

It's even worse when you remember your president is Buhari cry

Exactly my thought the moment I went through questions.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by felixchinonso(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2018
BAD EGGS SPOTTED grin
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 1:04am On May 24, 2018
This is what you should expect when your president says, Nigerian youths are lazy...Nigerians are corrupt. If you like, vote him again next year. You aint seen noring yet
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 1:07am On May 24, 2018
Drversatile:
shocked

They should include other corrupt countries. But come to think of it , we've never had it this bad. I guess it means Buhari is going back to...
It's not enough to say we've never had it this bad...what you could do to satisfy your conscience next year is go get your PVC now, if you don't have one. Take a day off from work and make sure you get one. We can write the wrongs with our votes.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 1:17am On May 24, 2018
Stevenson1:
Nigerians cry over everything... I don't support scam or yahoo in any way but didn't you all see Spain there. A whole Spain, the giants who colonized almost 25 countries if not more than have there name there. Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and Co. are all known as Terrorists while Russians, Nigerians Spanish and Co. are all known as Scams and 419. Mexico, Colombia, Cuba, Brazil and the whole of North, Central and South America are into drugs. I mean literally the whole. please spare me the Nigerian scam shit and face your studies. UK are the number 1 problem of Nigeria. I wish God bless us with visional leaders. I love Nigeria. UK that is known as Suckers and dependent leech to people they colonized nko... who dn yab them? I just wish Nigerians and its politicians should focus and build a better Nigeria.
I almost dumped your comment until I spotted where you said may God bless Nigeria with visionary Leaders and I say amen to that. Please you can make this prayer answered by God if only you have your PVC because if we do not do anything about this, nothing would happen. It's just like somebody who says God should bless the works of his/her hands without doing or engaging in any work ...hope you have one already and if you do not, please look for a day out of your schedule to do this. Your vote next year could bring you closer to the answer to your prayers. Do your best and leave the rest to God.
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 1:22am On May 24, 2018
But UK and US rank higher than us.

1 Like

Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Biggipol(m): 1:32am On May 24, 2018
Nawa for Nigeria oo...
Continue transmission
Re: U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" by Nobody: 1:42am On May 24, 2018
Her parents stole government money and sponsored her to study abroad, oh! There is nothing wrong in that, its not embarrassing but boys worked hard for there money and get paid, then it's embarrassing. She better shut her mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Electrocuted To Death Yesterday Night / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.