Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Make Money With Drop Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Drop Shipping (3435 Views)

How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today / How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
This thread is strictly on how to make money with drop shipping. Here we can learn the steps and procedures involved. Tiptoe1

3 Likes

Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
Alright
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 9:50pm On May 23, 2018
Thank you KingJoya.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
post=67820614:

Personally I will recommend you buy Instagram account base on your niche. If you're into health products, you can buy health or fitness account. Something that goes along with your store.

Running ads is cheaper but with an account you're in control of your followers. My emphasis is on Instagram because that's the most used market hub for digital marketing.

. Since running Instagram ads is cheaper but one must be in control of the followers. I think that will be hard to do, please correct me if I'm wrong. I think buying an Instagram account will be better. How do we buy it, do you have a way people buy it? thank you
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
which niche do you think is favourable for starters. will fashion wears be a good niche? and how can I buy an instagram account

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by iLegendd(m): 1:58am On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 7:17am On May 24, 2018
, we're still waiting for your response
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
we hope to hear from you soon smiley
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2018
yes we await your response
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 7:05pm On May 27, 2018
, we're still waiting
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 7:07pm On May 27, 2018
tiptoe1:
, we're still waiting
Oh OK
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 7:16pm On May 27, 2018
Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model that can be started from your home without even owning and touching any inventory. NOTE: You don't own anything apart from your money and no inventory.

All you need to do is to find hot or trending products from Aliexpress, eBay and Etsy and sell via your Shopify account and start selling for higher margins.

How to start:

1. Open a Shopify account.

2. Choose the ecommerce theme for your shop/store.

3. Import the products from Aliexpress, eBay, and Etsy, Amazon or Gearbest.

4. Write compelling product description. And for search engine visibility, you can do SEO for your products.

5. Offer free shipping and handling but meanwhile the cost is somehow attached to the slashed price.

6. Promote your store/shop on Facebook and Instagram.

7. Once the orders started flowing in, invest money in Facebook advertising and scale your business fast.

I've about 3 stores I run with the help of VAs, don't start with VAs, use your free time and put in all your efforts. No time for shakara. This is no magic. It works!

PS: I'm not interested in selling anything or training anyone privately so pls don't contact me or send me PM. Everything I can share, I will post here.

3 Likes

Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by tiptoe1: 7:50pm On May 27, 2018
post=67935623:
Dropshipping is an ecommerce business model that can be started from your home without even owning and touching any inventory. NOTE: You don't own anything apart from your money and no inventory.

All you need to do is to find hot or trending products from Aliexpress, eBay and Etsy and sell via your Shopify account and start selling for higher margins.

How to start:

4. Write compelling product description. And for search engine visibility, you can do SEO for your products.

5. Offer free shipping and handling but meanwhile the cost is somehow attached to the slashed price.

7. Once the orders started flowing in, invest money in Facebook advertising and scale your business fast.

I've about 3 stores I run with the help of VAs, don't start with VAs, use your free time and put in all your efforts. No time for shakara. This is no magic. It works!

PS: I'm not interested in selling anything or training anyone privately so pls don't contact me or send me PM. Everything I can share, I will post here.

Crystal clear. Thanks for this . I'm ready to give it whatever it takes, no time for shakara.

About the money to invest, like how much should we budget as a starter. kingJoya, where are you
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
tiptoe1:

Crystal clear. Thanks for this . I'm ready to give it whatever it takes, no time for shakara.

About the money to invest, like how much should we budget as a starter. kingJoya, where are you
I run ads targeted ads (U.S only) on facebook connected to Instagram also for as low as 1k. It's your choice and the number of days to run it should be considered.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by clemzyzone(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2018
Op u said we can get paid instagram and Facebook account,please are the targeted buyers or customers going through my store meant to come from USA or Overseas alone which takes me back to setting of facebook or Instagram account ,can we use our personal Facebook account?can my Facebook account attract foreign customers to my store on shopify... Basically i just want to get it clear about d Social media setting up and format .. Buy or find a link to place advert or use my personal Facebook and Instagram which ofcourse consist of mainly my naija friends
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by clemzyzone(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2018
And please Can I see @ can I see one of stores on shopify to get an insight or idea on how it looks like.Thanks
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 9:30am On May 28, 2018
clemzyzone:
And please Can I see @ can I see one of stores on shopify to get an insight or idea on how it looks like.Thanks

Check skeenly dot com OR thefamilymart dot com
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by hotwax: 10:54am On May 28, 2018
post=67935623:

How to start:

How do I deliver orders made from the website you explained above?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
hotwax:

How do I deliver orders made from the website you explained above?
You don't handle delivery either.
Buyer pays you > You pay wholesalers/manufacturer with buyers info > wholesalers/manufacturer ships to the buyer

that's 100% profit and you don't manage delivery
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by franchasng: 8:14pm On May 28, 2018
post=67967740:

You don't handle delivery either.
Buyer pays you > You pay wholesalers/manufacturer with buyers info > wholesalers/manufacturer ships to the buyer

that's 100% profit and you don't manage delivery
how do you handle payment issue? I mean how do you collect money from foreign buyers
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by awoofawoo: 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
post=67949541:

Check skeenly dot com OR thefamilymart dot com
Op just check you 2 stores up, any proof of earning from them......

Thank
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
awoofawoo:
Op just check you 2 stores up, any proof of earning from them......
Thank
Those are not my stores, they're samples for the guy that asked.
About the proof, I'm not selling myself here.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
franchasng:
how do you handle payment issue? I mean how do you collect money from foreign buyers
The site you created your store on takes care of that, in this case, I recommend shopify.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969464:

The site you created your store on takes care of that, in this case, I recommend shopify.
you mean it is not necessary to create a site but use Shopify instead?
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2018
tiptoe1:

I'm here bro. I was a bit busy
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 9:28pm On May 28, 2018
kingJoya:

you mean it is not necessary to create a site but use Shopify instead?
Shopify handles a lot of problems for store owners. Creating a site comes with so many disadvantages.
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by franchasng: 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969464:

No sir....you are not correct.

Shopify allows users to accept payment by paypal, etc.....and most these payment gateways don't accept Nigerians, so how did you maneuver through this
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by awoofawoo: 9:42pm On May 28, 2018
post=67969386:

Those are not my stores, they're samples for the guy that asked.

About the proof, I'm not selling myself here.

Abeg motivate those of us that may wish follow on your footsteps....... You can cover sensitive inform before uploading screenshot
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by BlackHatNaija: 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
franchasng:

Shopify allows users to accept payment by paypal, etc.....and most these payment gateways don't accept Nigerians, so how did you maneuver through this
Which part am I not correct? Remind me.

The latter question, I don't sell to Nigerians, I don't have to worry about Nigerians. Even my ads doesn't target Nigerians (Australia, because they shop more, UK and China, sometimes US depending on the item)
Re: Make Money With Drop Shipping by kingJoya(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
franchasng:

on Shopify, you can receive payments through credit cards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Suggestion For A Sachet Water / Reliable Chinese Procurement Agent - Buy And Ship / Aboki Account: USA Cash Deposit Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.