Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Best Three Video Editing App. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Best Three Video Editing App. (5817 Views)

What Are Best Video Editing App For Android? / 6 Video Editing App For Android Users / Best Andriod Photo Editing App (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Three Video Editing App. by Enilovesam(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
The best three video editing apps

1.Action director :ActionDirector Video Editor is a video editing app that lets you create quality compositions in no time at all. Plus, you can save the results in Full HD (though you'll need a premium account to do this) or in SD, which is ideal if you don't have much free space on your device.

With ActionDirector Video Editor, you can cut video clips, change the color of the image, add a soundtrack, or even insert text. All of this can be done with very simple controls. With just a few taps of the screen, you can customize any video.

ActionDirector Video Editor is an excellent video editing tool that lets you create and share your videos quickly and easily. That said, you need a premium account if you want to export your video in high resolution.

2.Kine master :KineMaster is a video-editing tool that combines a well-designed interface with a great user experience and a wide range of potent features so you can create the videos you want exactly how you want them.

Using KineMaster is very simple: just choose the content you want to add to your video in the order that you want it and add a title to the final composition. After this, you can choose an overall theme for your video, which will also add an introduction. This is all you have to do ... but, of course, you can also edit in greater depth if you want to.

Although it's slightly more complicated, in KineMaster you can edit the video directly from the timeline. This lets you add different types of transitions between video fragments (either photos or videos) and even add blocks of text or subtitles.

When you finish editing, KineMaster lets you save your project directly to your device in different qualities. And, of course, you can also upload the video directly to your Facebook or YouTube accounts.

KineMaster is a simple yet powerful video-editing tool. Though you can use it to create a video in just a few seconds, it can also create much elaborate projects if you want to spend a bit more time on them.

3.videoshop :Videoshop is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos. Features:
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion) : Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one. 7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create claymation videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Rotate: Rotate your videos in 90 degree angles.
19. Undo: Undo any slippery editing mistakes.
20. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail. Note: Videoshop is compatible with iPhone and iPad videos only. Using videos from other platforms may cause instability or crashes.
Also, adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone's processing power so be modest.

click here for more info https://www.techlypost.info/2018/03/16/the-best-three-video-editing-apps/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by afrideo(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2018
Viva Video And Videoshows Are Best
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Nobody: 9:48am On May 26, 2018
Are you a talented Graphic designer
Can you showcase your works to members who will have interest in your works!
Will you like to connect with great designers in the society,
perhaps you need a graphic design job.. Or you want to learn and be a Pro in designing,
Then you've come to the right place,
*GRAPHIC PRO EDITION GROUP* is the right place for you to be, join us, be part of us and have fun.

Share with your friends!!

https:///9nCQh2qAbpQKVNQJMDEaVe
Or add 08189567951
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by ucheuzor1(m): 8:56am On May 27, 2018
Adobe premiere pro not in ur list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Jaxx123: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
I will make professional and beautiful videos using premium for you vidnami without any watermark on it

Vidnami, previously called content samurai is super easy to use, right?

With VIDNAMI one can create beautiful video .
I will create premium video with vidnami plus voice over for you in few country
All I need from you is the text .

I'm your guy, I have vast experience using that system.

Contact me for any big project you have.
You want to convert your full book to full visual?
You need video match your voice over?
Or anything toward video creation
Or your blog text to visual?

I can deliver suitable videos for any type of niche.

Perhaps you have a big project going on, let me know and I can give you a significant discount.

Thank you and have a good one!

Chat me 0 8 0 6 0 1 8 0 0 7 7

Or email me olurantiprofile@gmail.com

Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Jaxx123: 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Denis08: 3:19am On Jul 27, 2021
Thank you for the recommendation, but the programs weigh too much and for my 128 gb mac every single program is a big deal. Can anyone suggest me an easy video editing tool that weighs less?
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by peterinkledj1: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Denis08:
Thank you for the recommendation, but the programs weigh too much and for my 128 gb mac every single program is a big deal. Can anyone suggest me an easy video editing tool that weighs less?
Hi, there, have you ever tried online video editing tools? If their functionality is enough for your needs I can suggest you https://www.fastreel.com/video-maker.html. You can use it directly in the browser, so you won't need to download anything on your computer.

1 Like

Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Benjamin680Jack: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Denis08:
Vidmore Video Editor, https://www.vidmore.com/video-editor/, lightweight with all necessary video editing features, such as trim, rotate and flip, adjust effects (contrast, hue, saturation, and brightness, etc.), watermark, reduce video shaking, enhance video quality, and more. It's a good choice for beginners like me smiley

Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by hruehurehfrgh: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Here I would like to recommend you this software: Vidmore video editor.Take this simple video editing software, you can make an awesome video with full-featured editing tools.This awesome video editor helps create stunning movies easily with a user-friendly interface, and you can start editing videos without any guides. It's perfect for us novices. wink
Here is the link:https://www.vidmore.com/video-editor/
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by E2000: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2021
This post is old but. I want to look into. I need an app that can at its basic allow me do CGI at least up to the level we see in the Nigeria movie.
Re: The Best Three Video Editing App. by Lakelly(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
please am inteterested in learning this process of production please most especially the video aspect ,how do i reach you my contact is 08021292006

(1) (Reply)

Itpan - Independent Television Producers' Association Of Nigeria / Nature's 'artwork' Of Man. / Proudly Nigeria Poster Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.