Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April (10432 Views)

FAAC: FG, States, LGs To Share N966 Billion / FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share ₦606 Billion For April / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N668.89b After Deadlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by Inspire01: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
Those of you complaining and crying about the South feeding the north. Have u guys ever asked ur state government what they use their own part of the allocation for. Always crying online instead of holding ur state Governors accountable
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by abokikhalifa: 2:34pm On May 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
This country is very weird. Imagine one region feeding the other five regions. When will this stop? When will the northerners support Yoruba and Igbos to change this system of government?

Support them in what way?
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by femi4: 2:38pm On May 24, 2018
Obijulius:
Under a restructured system the Topic would read:

SouthSouth and SouthEast regions provide 701 billion in aid to poverty stricken regions. Pledge to assist with education, poverty alleviation,and HIV Aids medication.

Remember I don’t respond to zombie mentions ... feel free to quote me though
Enu e Agbo!
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by docadams: 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
Obijulius:
Under a restructured system the Topic would read:

SouthSouth and SouthEast regions provide 701 billion in aid to poverty stricken regions. Pledge to assist with education, poverty alleviation,and HIV Aids medication.

Remember I don’t respond to zombie mentions ... feel free to quote me though

Which Southeast my friend. The one in Nigeria or Asia.
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by Maket: 4:08pm On May 24, 2018
The state, collected for both state and LG. In addition they have their various internal generated revenue yet some governors will still be crying no money. Some will even said "if they like they should go and meet Trump, I don't care" bc I was born through my father penis, I won't pay salary.
Governors COLLECT SLAPS
South south COLLECT FAVOUR
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by Ttipsy(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
at this level of civilization, my backward country is still depending on revenue allocation. why not diversify?
we are one in terms of oil revenue
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by NairaMaster1(m): 7:58pm On May 24, 2018
transit4:
Whooping

Seriously.

Where is the money?
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:25am On May 25, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
This country is very weird. Imagine one region feeding the other five regions. When will this stop? When will the northerners support Yoruba and Igbos to change this system of government?
when Yoruba and igbo politicians install their own northern puppets
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:26am On May 25, 2018
sunnyside16:
They are always sharing and few states are showing proof of spending.
it's like you no de watch the lavish weddings and Dubai property market
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:28am On May 25, 2018
thunderbabs:
I never see my cut ooo shocked
how many party meeting you attend?
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by thunderbabs: 10:48am On May 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how many party meeting you attend?

Lol... I no miss one. I sent delegate na
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:00pm On May 25, 2018
thunderbabs:

Lol... I no miss one. I sent delegate na
better ask the delegate well
Re: FAAC: FG, States, LGs Share N701 Billion In April by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
Inspire01:
Those of you complaining and crying about the South feeding the north. Have u guys ever asked ur state government what they use their own part of the allocation for. Always crying online instead of holding ur state Governors accountable
lazy yoots, remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Landlords Protest Killings, Destruction, Multiple Levies / 'Jaji Bombs Were Made Inside The Barracks' (Enemy Within) / Governor Udom Emmanuel And Wife Martha Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.