Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? (3858 Views)

Subsidy Regime. Evidence Of Smuggling Subsidized Nigerian Petrol Into Cameroon. / Akure Erupts In Excitement As Peter Obi & Datti Baba-ahmed March Into Ondo (vid) / CDHR: FG's Shoot-On-sight Order Is Useless If Soldiers Do not March Into Forests (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by EVarn(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2018
odigbosky:
Nigeria can get Bakassi back if she wants...we just have spineless leaders. Did Khrushev not give Crimea containing ethnic russians as a gift to Ukraine, Well Putin corrected that mistake and today fvck what the world thinks crimea is in Russia. I know a very easy way to get Bakassi back....but lets just forget about it, we don't have the leadership jare
Please share your idea on how to take bakassi back, I am interested.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

and...??

you scared of war against france...?

with a minute.....

and if france attack you like hitler attacked russia,would you just run away....?

Chest beater will you be quite. You wonder why people think your drunk. Lol when it was time to fight for Bakassi Nigeria went to ICJ instead of war. Nigeria could defeat Cameroon in conventional war 1v1 but wars arent fought 1v1. If france backs them or jumps in Nigeria would lose. Lol you chest beaters are weird bunch. Read SSBN war scenarios.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by benzion72(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
It is not possible to march on Cameroon. Cameroon has France backing, while Gambia is an Anglophone(Country colonize by Great Britain country. Our entrance to Gambia was sanction by Britain
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Maghan37: 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
most of us as forgotten that a military pact exist BTW France and its former colonial states so it will be ill advised to get involved in Cameroon conflict.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
Blue3k:

Chest beater will you be quite. You wonder why people think your drunk. Lol when it was time to fight for Bakassi Nigeria went to ICJ instead of war. Nigeria could defeat Cameroon in conventional war 1v1 but wars arent fought 1v1. If france backs them or jumps in Nigeria would lose. Lol you chest beaters are weird bunch. Read SSBN war scenarios.

it doesnt make sense to go to war against cameroon....we all went through the same miseries as africans.....

and it was whites that drew maps.....we didnt drew the borders.....we blacks dont even understand what a map is.....

you were already separated by culture and tongues....we dont need maps......
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
benzion72:

It is not possible to march on Cameroon. Cameroon has France backing, while Gambia is an Anglophone(Country colonize by Great Britain country. Our entrance to Gambia was sanction by Britain

wait...and when europeans gang up again and enter africa,would you run away or surrender without a fight....?

kingsango,come and watch......
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:07pm On May 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

Cameroon grabbed Bakassi from Nigeria and nothing happened and want to go to war with Cameroon because of their enternal problem abi brain dey pain you?

if you realy wan practise demoncracy then you must put this into consideration....or you wan practice half half demoncracy....?

because you scared of franch....??....which type demoncracy is that....??
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:12pm On May 24, 2018
am surprised how self defeated you blacks are.....especialy nigerians....??...

why are you people scared of france....??...haiti defeated them,english,russians,germans all defeated them....

hitler even defeated them in weeks....!!!!
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:
cameroon is holding elections....okay.....

but we all know according to democratical stuff,biya shouldnt be their no more like mugabe....

if things go haywire,is nigeria ready to send troops to cameroon....?

Mugabe was sick and old and was no longer running the state of Zimbabwe rather instead it was his younger wife and her relatives. These conditions caused Mugabe to be replaced by the famous 3 who formed the revolution, of which Mugabe was one.

Cameroon I have not studied yet I see no reason for Nigeria to impose its will upon another Afrikan nation.

Stay out of other people's business and keep the peace.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:21pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Mugabe was sick and old and was no longer running the state of Zimbabwe rather instead it was his younger wife and her relatives. These conditions caused Mugabe to be replaced by the famous 3 who formed the revolution, of which Mugabe was one.

Cameroon I have not studied yet I see no reason for Nigeria to impose its will upon another Afrikan nation.

Stay out of other people's business and keep the peace.

Ase

Love Sango

yea....you right....it realy doesnt make no sense going against cameroon....i agree with you on that.....

am just saying just in case things go haywire their....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

yea....you right....it realy doesnt make no sense going against cameroon....i agree with you on that.....

am just saying just in case things go haywire their....

Afrikan nations during these End Times need to take military resources from each country to form an unique security force to keep peace within the region. To prevent coups from spilling over into humanitarian disasters where fleeing migrants create problems for neighboring countries. This force would be purposed to prevent instability to the region or regions of Afrika.

We need to start thinking creative solutions when no logical solution will do.

Ase

Love Sango

Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Afrikan nations during these End Times need to take military resources from each country to form an unique security force to keep peace within the region. To prevent coups from spilling over into humanitarian disasters where fleeing migrants create problems for neighboring countries. This force would be purposed to prevent instability to the region or regions of Afrika.

We need to start thinking creative solutions when no logical solution will do.

Ase

Love Sango

you realy like black people.....enh...??

dont be lovers of this world.....

blacks will mess everything up,this i already know....they will not survive....

take nigeria for example....:

nigeria have suppose to march to the gates of libya to stop dangerous weapons flowing down south,but they didnt do it....

its not that they dont have the capability sef....self defence is a ridiculous concept....

how can you allow your enemies to retreat and strategize and attack you over and over again....??

this is ridiculous....

black race will not survive if they dont go in the offensive.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you realy like black people.....enh...??

dont be lovers of this world.....

blacks will mess everything up,this i already know....they will not survive....

take nigeria for example....:

nigeria have suppose to march to the gates of libya to stop dangerous weapons flowing down south,but they didnt do it....

its not that they dont have the capability sef....self defence is a ridiculous concept....

how can you allow your enemies to retreat and strategize and attack you over and over again....??

this is ridiculous....

black race will not survive if they dont go in the offensive.....

We must destroy criminal mafia. Criminal mafia is causing all this corruption in the Afrikan world. That's what my blogging on here is all about. Ejiogbe always goes to war with the Ajogun, go check Ifa and you will see it is true. I am Ejiogbe and I'm advising you that cultism, sodomy and witchcraft are the problems in the Afrikan spirit. That's what's wrong with Europeans and Jews too! grin Sodomites and they hide it not.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

We must destroy criminal mafia. Criminal mafia is causing all this corruption in the Afrikan world. That's what my blogging on here is all about. Ejiogbe always goes to war with the Ajogun, go check Ifa and you will see it is true. I am Ejiogbe and I'm advising you that cultism, sodomy and witchcraft are the problems in the Afrikan spirit. That's what's wrong with Europeans and Jews too! grin Sodomites and they hide it not.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

its better you dont take too much on your self.....mafia was always their ....their is not much you could do against that.....

mafia was their even before europeans arrived in this world....sodomy didnt started with whites,it started with blacks already back then....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

its better you dont take too much on your self.....mafia was always their ....their is not much you could do against that.....

mafia was their even before europeans arrived in this world....sodomy didnt started with whites,it started with blacks already back then....

Well that's what the problem is its not White Supremacy. grin White Supremacy is a predator all predators attack the weak, old and, young and sick. In this case, we are sick with this curse of cultism, sodomy and witchcraft. White Supremacy survives on that weakness.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Well that's what the problem is its not White Supremacy. grin White Supremacy is a predator all predators attack the weak, old and, young and sick. In this case, we are sick with this curse of cultism, sodomy and witchcraft. White Supremacy survives on that weakness.

Ase

Love Sango

exactly....like a parasite....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

exactly....like a parasite....

Exactly. That's how come I work so hard...very hard to warn Blacks to give up this dragon/beast. The beast are secret societies, cults, glorified gangs that serve no purpose in liberating us but entraps us into infighting.

If you want to have a 1000 year rule then you must listen to me. This has nothing to do with love. This is about duty and commitment. smiley

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Exactly. That's how come I work so hard...very hard to warn Blacks to give up this dragon/beast. The beast are secret societies, cults, glorified gangs that serve no purpose in liberating us but entraps us into infighting.

If you want to have a 1000 year rule then you must listen to me. This has nothing to do with love. This is about duty and commitment. smiley

Ase

Love Sango

you are on a long thing oooooo...do you think you are the only black of your kind to warn them....?

their were many like you over ages.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

you are on a long thing oooooo...do you think you are the only black of your kind to warn them....?

their were many like you over ages.....

Were they Ejiogbe?

Everybody's birth chart is different. If there is no room in birth chart for riches then you will never be rich. But if you force it then something else may happen that you would not like. Be careful of what you wish for. And as for Ejiogbe, he/she always has victories over enemies. grin Its in my natal chart. I complete faith that it will take a long time yet I will be successful.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Were they Ejiogbe?

Everybody's birth chart is different. If there is no room in birth chart for riches then you will never be rich. But if you force it then something else may happen that you would not like. Be careful of what you wish for. And as for Ejiogbe, he/she always has victories over enemies. grin Its in my natal chart. I complete faith that it will take a long time yet I will be successful.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

what...?? who is Ejiogbe....??...
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 5:06pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?? who is Ejiogbe....??...

The first son of Orunmila, the crown prince of heaven, the first Odu yet the youngest on Earth so the elders will not listen because of his/her young age. SMH. You must listen.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 5:21pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

The first son of Orunmila, the crown prince of heaven, the first Odu yet the youngest on Earth so the elders will not listen because of his/her young age. SMH. You must listen.

Ase

Love Sango

i dont deal with such things....it sounds horoskopic to me....

i dont deal with mystics.....too dangerous....

anyways,you priest,me warrior....i cant understand you completly.... undecided undecided
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by KingSango(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont deal with such things....it sounds horoskopic to me....

i dont deal with mystics.....too dangerous....

anyways,you priest,me warrior....i cant understand you completly.... undecided undecided

Ejiogbe is a spiritual warrior, the highest manifestation of Sango besides the High Priest of Sango and the Alaafin of Oyo.

Its a spiritual war not a physical one. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 5:29pm On May 24, 2018
KingSango:

Ejiogbe is a spiritual warrior, the highest manifestation of Sango besides the High Priest of Sango and the Alaafin of Oyo.

Its a spiritual war not a physical one. grin

Ase

Love Sango

why do you know so much about yoruba culture anyways....?...
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by SouthEastFacts: 6:10pm On May 24, 2018
ednut1:
lol. The SS guys have oil. They wud rather be on thier own than be with a biafra where they would be dominated. Dream on
I don't understand what you meant by SS. But like I said, Biafra will NEVER cede an inch of her territory.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by dadark: 9:26pm On May 24, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I don't understand what you meant by SS. But like I said, Biafra will NEVER cede an inch of her territory.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Biafra will not cede any of her territory. When the time comes, we shall see.

Anyway, Ambazonia is a Biafran ally.

how can you get biafra when you dont even recognize your own people....??

are you forgeting that it was whites that drew maps in africa....??

Ambazonians are your people.....
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by justtoodark: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Blue3k:

french backed biafra and still lost....i cant be corrupted with inferiority complex......

Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by ElsonMorali: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2018
ednut1:
Battles are chosen wisely, the gambia's army lack resources and will power to beat even opc. Nigeria cannot invade cameroun abeg. Loss of lives on both side would be too much as cameroun is no push over. The usa can invade syria,iraq and libya. But wont try it with iran and north korea. All na sense

Lol. Nigeria can invade Cameroon easily without any qualms. The only issue is that they are still a colony of France and France will do everything possible to come to their aid.

Otherwise, Nigeria will overrun Cameroon and nothing will happen.

But no, Nigeria will not, even without the opposition of France. We'll just guard our borders and make sure they don't cross over. Let them handle their own sh1t.

Bakassi is still very fresh in our minds.

Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Nigeria can invade Cameroon easily without any qualms. The only issue is that they are still a colony of France and France will do everything possible to come to their aid.

Otherwise, Nigeria will overrun Cameroon and nothing will happen.

But no, Nigeria will not, even without the opposition of France. We'll just guard our borders and make sure they don't cross over. Let them handle their own sh1t.

Bakassi is still very fresh in our minds.
nigeria army dat cud not defeat common BH . dey console ur self
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by Blue3k(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
justtoodark:

french backed biafra and still lost....i cant be corrupted with inferiority complex......

You can't be bothered with using logic chest beater. Didn't Nigeria have same type support from other powers. France didn't even put boots on ground or provide air support. In a direct conflict Nigeria would lose stop the monkey business. Lol Nigeria didnt even fight cameroon for Bakassi and you didnt answer why.

Nigeria and France are simply not equals in terms of millitary prower. Syria and Vietnam were only able to fend off power like United States because the had help other powers like Russia backing them.

justtoodark:
am surprised how self defeated you blacks are.....especialy nigerians....??...

why are you people scared of france....??...haiti defeated them,english,russians,germans all defeated them....

hitler even defeated them in weeks....!!!!

You're so dulusional its disgusting. This same idiotic commens that gives impression you're drunk. 3 out the four countries were world powers that defeated france. Lets focus on hati who were backed by Spain. The French forced hati to  90 million gold francs in reparations or else they reinvade. They knew they couldnt unlike Unites States who defeated British empire again in 1812.
Re: Will Nigeria March Into Cameroon Like In Gambia....?? by ElsonMorali: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
ednut1:
nigeria army dat cud not defeat common BH . dey console ur self

Better do not believe that. You don't know the half of it.

It was a Nigerian military dictator, IBB or Abacha that said that if an uprising lasts more than 24hrs in Nigeria then you should know that the powers that be at the top have a hand in it.

It doesn't take much to route BH but they keep them there for political reasons.

Alright Lets Atikulate State By State, KOGI For Atiku. / Nigerians React After The Nation Newspaper Shares Article Tackling President Buh / Buhari Panics Over UN Move To Expel Libyan Foreign Fighters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65