Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping (63768 Views)

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Nobody: 10:21am On May 24, 2018
post=67832238:
I'll get back to you soon.
ok sir, please pm me your phone number
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Dirkcoyt: 10:22am On May 24, 2018
Innov8ve1:

you must have seen tweets of millions of twitter users before coming to this rash conclusion, otherwise its BS you wrote.

You my man just posted a lie
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by sshyne(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
Moorish:
Am I weird ?

I spent two months in Canada from January

I was f.ucking depressed

Couldn’t wait to be back here

I used to live in England too, close to ten years

I prefer here

I know I’m crazy

You are not crazy, you are doing fine for yourself. If you are gainfully employed or you make money through business you will enjoy Nigeria.

I just look at people that condemn those traveling out. They should understand that not everyone will venture into business, we can't all be entrepreneurs. Some will prefer 8-4 jobs. Even majority of the SME in the country are not doing well.

Example after my graduation from the university I couldn't get a job so I started a business, in the process I lost close to all of my capitals and also had to pay back some debt, though am not discouraged but the only positive option I see now is to travel to Australia or Canada then I can think of coming back to invest after I have made money.

Note - in the period I come back to invest in Nigeria my children will never come here to live with me never will that happen.
And moreover the only business that has 98% success rate in Nigeria is CHURCH business, you have easy access to bank loan, you can confirm this from the RCCG franchise.

I really don't see Nigeria getting better anytime soon and I have to do what it takes to live a comfortable life with my family.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2018
post=67832238:

I'll get back to you soon.
This is my number sir,
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by emmaboyi(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed, call 07086573493
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:28am On May 24, 2018
emmyjay01:
This is my number sir,090.......
Noted.
Emmanuel right?
Saved....
Now delete ur number, I don't like numbers shared on NL.
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by RaptorX: 10:29am On May 24, 2018
He is just fresh of the boat, let him tell you his experience two years from now. Canada is totally overrated, but as they say experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2018
madridguy:
Canada my dream kwontiri. Can anyone tells me the Canal that link to Canada? I really wanna migrate soonest. tongue
I thought u liked Buhari & all He does why running?
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by magicminister: 10:46am On May 24, 2018
I see a lot of pained people on this post. Like say if them give them visa they no go jump on am...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2018
post=67833067:

Noted.
Emmanuel right?
Saved....
Now delete ur number, I don't like numbers shared on NL.
Yes, thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by andycom(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
I know why he's crying.

Canadian girls are very generous.

They don't have stretch mark, and debate that broke nigga rubbish.

absoluter true, as far as your a human being they see potential in you. not this Nigerian girls pattern where if you don't rx300,330,350 you're a broke ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by KoksSax(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2018
Nigeria will recover from this illness one day. 99days for the PoliTHIEFcians and one day for the owners. Good Youthful Nigerians get ready, the take over has begun.
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by b03liberty(m): 11:28am On May 24, 2018
TarOrfeek:
I know why he's crying.

Canadian girls are very generous.

They don't have stretch mark, and debate that broke nigga rubbish.
baba werey grin
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Elliot2(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are the only race that cannot fix your continent because you have refused to take responsibility.
If Jim Ovia, Wole Soyinka, Ambode, Soludo, Elumelu etc had run away where would we be.
Take responsibility and lead. Human beings developed Europe and America.
At an age when young men should be planning how to become a governors or CEOs, they are content to be refugees.
And what socioeconomic revolution have those names you mention achieved that their presence in the country is worth emulating?
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Another African displaying his low IQ. The solution to our problems does not lie in running away.

Please tell them o. Interestingly, those really making the USD legitimately don't forget themselves in another man's country. They are aware that it is another form of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by djon78(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Another African displaying his low IQ. The solution to our problems does not lie in running away.

You can say that again. They run to a place already betterd by other people. By God's Grace we will make this place better. Because if all run, who will stay to improve this place.

In the book of Genesis when there was famine Isaac wanted to go down to Egypt but God told him to stay where he was. And Isaac obeyed and the Bible said that Isaac planted in that same year and he received an hundred fold. And his hosts envied him. He succeeded and prospered.

Success, prosperity, well being is from God. And it doesn't matter your location..

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by ayojosh2k(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2018
Have you lived in Canada??

Or you are talking about other people's realities??

pp802:

Which eye will clear? What exactly are you yapping about oga? Do you seriously want to compare Canada to Nigeria?

They have better economy, money value is far better, good hospitals, constant power, better social amenities, good and working government.

Do you want to compare your stealing government, recession, epileptic power supply, bad healthcare services, inflation, to those qualities above?

Stop deceiving yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by aribisala0(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2018
Sounds like a kid from Okokomaikowho went to spend the weekend with his cousins at Ikoyiand does not want to retun home

What have you done or contributed that is positive to Nigeria apart from blaming others
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by aribisala0(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2018
djon78:

You can say that again. They run to a place already betterd by other people. By God's Grace we will make this place better. Because if all run, who will stay to improve this place.

In the book of Genesis when there was famine Isaac wanted to go down to Egypt but God told him to stay where he was. And Isaac obeyed and the Bible said that Isaac planted in that same year and he received an hundred fold. And his hosts envied him. He succeeded and prospered.

Success, prosperity, well being is from God. And it doesn't matter your location..

Not everyone on this planet believes in God or your Book of Genesis. Most probably do not

Why not stick to those areas on which we can all agree without arguments or controversy?

The Book of Genesis and the tale of Isaac is not one of such
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by chisure: 12:18pm On May 24, 2018
I am willing to relocate , where do i start from. I need help please.
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by emelda86(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria can never be like Canada with the kind of government its like comparing coleslaw & salad
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by emelda86(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2018
djon78:

Ina korgodu ajam bele

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Brightgem(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Thank you. Naija for life. I can travel the world but cannot live else where we must make this space better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Tunagee(m): 12:33pm On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are the only race that cannot fix your continent because you have refused to take responsibility.
If Jim Ovia, Wole Soyinka, Ambode, Soludo, Elumelu etc had run away where would we be.
Take responsibility and lead. Human beings developed Europe and America.
At an age when young men should be planning how to become a governors or CEOs, they are content to be refugees.

Highly intelligent comment!
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Tunagee(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Why are you people discouraging us from travelling? It is better to weep in Canada than to laugh in this shi*thole country.

Remember they pay your kids 1000 canadian Dollars each per month.

That's if ur kids are citizens.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by proffemi: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
post=67825191:
Hmmmmmmm......A very beautiful and organized society here.
And this is what is achievable in my darling country if not for these corrupt poliTHIEFcians.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Sorry to nitpick a bit, but I think part of our problem is the wrong belief that "it" is all the fault of the politicians.
The leaders we elect are a reflection of who we are as a people.
I work in a university, and it is often shocking to me how far people will go engage in blame games, rather than owning and solving their problems.
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Tunagee(m): 12:42pm On May 24, 2018
pp802:

what responsibility should we take? How on earth should we fix the continent when we have wicked leaders who do not care about the welfare of the people they lead. The people you mentioned above traveled abroad to get fully equipped and they thrived when the government was better.

Jim ovia got his BSc in Biz Admin from southern University Louisiana and masters from university of Louisiana in Monroe. He also graduated from Harvard business school. He traveled abroad to gain all these. He didn't school in a Nigerian University where you have outrageous school fees with shitty education.....that breeds half baked graduates. Universities where lecturers victimize and assault students.

Ovia started Zenith when I was 10 years old, when the economy was striving well. The economy favored him and he leveraged on it. Do you know the number of companies that closed down in this regime? Do you know the number of graduates we churn out every year without hopes for jobs or even soft loans to start business. Do you know getting a visa to further your education was so easy then than now.

DO YOU KNOW THE EXTENT THESE YOUR SO CALLED POLITHIEFTIANS HAVE BASTERDIZED THE COUNTRY, AND TURN IT INTO SHAMBLES?

The worse is that the youth cannot even stand up against them cos it seems like we run a dictatorship government now. #Talk and you die!

Say what you know and are sure of, pls. I won't reply again if you refuse to be factual

Our youths, rather than stand up against corrupt govt, are drinking codeine, fuccking girls with tramadol up and down, smoking gum, and so on; clubbing and going to alfa and babalawos to help dem pass simple WAEC and jamb, duping oyinbos to survive in yahoo yahoo, joining cults in uni,polytechnic and secondary schools. Na the frustrated youths wey go stand up against corrupt politicians and poor leadership be dt?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Tunagee(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
Zionista:
Occupational and geographical mobility of labour is a basic human propensity and it cuts across ethnic,regional,racial,national and Continental lines.

While you are thankful to God for relocating to Canada, the Chinese and Indians are falling over themselves to set their foot in Nigeria to take over commerce, manufacturing, service delivery.

It depends on the prism you are looking at it from. If you are investment minded, you'll see order in chaos and can even make money from the the shi.t in the place you guys call "shithole". There is fortune in every misfortune.

It's a matter of perspective bro!

One love to u bro

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by naijacentric(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
SIRTee15:

U have a point...
While it's much easier to to attain a successful middle class life abroad....
The only place built for a Nigerian to become a billionaire is nigeria.....
Funny enough, Nigerians in diaspora understands this more than those at home....
Of course they face institutionalised discrimination regularly n they well know the eventual outcome....
Even 2nd n 3rd generation Nigerians here complain of invisible glass ceiling.....
That's why we all must come together to build Nigeria.....
Restoring the dignity of that country is a task that must be done.....
And it starts from restructuring.....
wat of harry akande n fernadez dey are billionaires based abroad na
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by somehow: 12:59pm On May 24, 2018
post=67825191:

Let's keep praying, hoping and 'voting for the right person' for Nigeria to move forward.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!

Even with all the religious houses scattered around Nigeria? if na by prayers, we suppose don turn El-dorado.

BTW, it's not the leaders that's to make Nigeria great, it's the people, a leader can't do nada if the citizens aren't behind him.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by ezy9: 12:59pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 24, 2018
ehbellsho:
is he an orphan? why has he wastd 25years? he no go school? dis is one of some dat has made d presidnt labelled d youth(s).
so u thought there is beta dan here? ur eye go soon clear
if I slap you eh, what are you trying to say? Nigeria is better than Canada?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.