Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy (30703 Views)

Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge / 42-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 16-Year-Old Housemaid In Ogun / 27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 5:19am On May 24, 2018
A Kenyan lady, Judith Wandera, 24, has been imprisoned for 15 years by a local court after she was found guilty of defiling a 16-year-old boy.

Wandera was accused of defiling the minor on various dates, reports Standard Media.

A prosecutor, Nyakundi Mukaya, told the court that medical evidence from a specimen collected from the duo confirmed that the woman and the schoolboy were having an intimate affair.

He noted that the boy had been living with the accused for more than four months. The court heard that as a result of the affair, the minor dropped out of school and moved in with the accused before he was rescued by police officers.

“The boy was rescued on July 7, 2017, and the accused was arrested by police officers,” said Mukaya. After the rescue, he said, the boy was taken to a correctional facility before he was released back to his parents.

The parents of the boy told the court that their son stopped taking school seriously after he met the woman and they sought the intervention of the police after the boy started living with her.

But in her defence, Wandera said that she did not know that the boy was a minor adding that he was a drug addict by the time they met. “We met at a drinking joint one evening of April 2016 in Kondele where he even offered to buy me drinks.

We exchanged phone contacts and started dating,” Wandera added that she could not establish the age of the boy because he was also a boda boda operator (commercial motorcycle rider) and only appeared “young when he came to testify.”

“He had dreadlocks when we met and only appeared young after his dreadlocks were shaved before he was brought to court to testify,” said Wandera in her defence.

https://punchng.com/lady-bags-15-year-jail-for-defiling-16-year-old-boy/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 5:21am On May 24, 2018
At last... This guy is lucky, some guys were defiled by these aunties below 5 years of age. Rape is not gender specific but the female role is grossly underreported.

22 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 5:28am On May 24, 2018
Lol Even if he no look like minor, while she dey fucck am, shey she no notice the inexperience in d way he dey put d priick small small ni? And how he no sabi hardcore styles. She humble sha..just dat na prison her humbleness carry her go. Naija girls no dey fancy their mates sef talkless of juniors. grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by alex81(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2018
Dude dropped out of school because of one dirty dark hole... Hmmm nawao!

Abeg free d lady dude knew wat he was signing up for.

18 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:49am On May 24, 2018
She is a disgrace to womanhood like who does that.... nawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 5:52am On May 24, 2018
alex81:
Dude dropped out of school because of one dirty dark hole... Hmmm nawao!

Abeg free d lady dude knew wat he was signing up for.
Sixteen year old pikin see free pusssy, wetin u expect?

Even you weh dob pass 16, if u see free toto, u go still know wetin u dey do?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 5:54am On May 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol Even if he no look like a minor, while she dey fucck am, shey she no notice the inexperience in d way he dey put d priick small small ni? And how he no sabi hardcore styles. She humble sha..just dat na prison her humbleness carry her go. Naija girls no dey fancy their mates sef talkless of juniors. grin grin
Nigerian ladies have a sizeable chunk of child molesters in their midst. All those aunties who do shakara with their toasters or not having the opportunity to flex resort to full time boy child molestations...

26 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 5:55am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
she dropped out of her class
Keep your comments original.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:59am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Keep your comments original.
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 6:01am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention
I am sure and certain that you are involved in the subject matter of discuss here.... Don't take it personal... just stop the act.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:03am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

I am sure and certain that you are involved in the subject matter of discuss here.... Don't take it personal... just stop the act.
So that's what you do for a living taking advantage of young women shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 6:04am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So that's what you do for a living taking advantage of you women shocked
Deflecting makes you look all shades of guilty... Skank.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:06am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Deflecting makes you look all shades of guilty... Skank.
You just played yourself boy I hope the law enforcement agencies grab you this time around

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 6:11am On May 24, 2018
The people above me are high grin one is general, one is weyrey.... General Werey grin grin grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by alex81(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Sixteen year old pikin see free pusssy, wetin u expect?

Even you weh dob pass 16, if u see free toto, u go still know wetin u dey do?
lol no matter hw d thing sweet reach, e no go make me drop out from school.
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Sierusvirus(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
I pray this country should also start punishing women that RAPE not defile male children.
It will be a good welcome stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 9:05am On May 24, 2018
Sierusvirus:
I pray this country should also start punishing women that RAPE not defile male children.
It will be a good welcome stuff.
Well I am with you on this. Both rape and defile are one and same...thegeneralqueen knows

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by ubunja(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2018
i always tell these hòrny he-goats that men can also get raped.
finally change is happening. i just hope it never stops
#HimToo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 9:22am On May 24, 2018
ubunja:
i always tell these hòrny he-goats bitches ) that men can also get raped.
finally change is happening. i just hope it never stops
#HimToo
Tell thegeneralqueen that.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by ubunja(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Tell thegeneralqueen that.
OK Why exactly did you edit my text?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

Well I am with you on this. Both rape and defile are one and same...thegeneralqueen knows
Keep my name off your mouth angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by weyreypey: 9:27am On May 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Since the calling of my name gives you erection keep it up angry
You need to be exposed.... And kept away from young boys.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by ennyjay72(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2018
taking the lady to prison is unfair,the guy see free toto and u are saying she defile him
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:32am On May 24, 2018
weyreypey:

You need to be exposed.... And kept away from young boys.
You just deserves to live with humans
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by ubunja(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2018
ennyjay72:
taking the lady to prison is unfair,the guy see free toto and u are saying she defile him
you are part of the problem my dear sir. sex must ALWAYS be between consenting adults. not adults and kids.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
It's stupid men who perpetuate this nonsense, see them say it's free toto cry cry cry

Their ego won't allow them to see the facts! Sick monsters are not gender specific angry

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On May 24, 2018
Oh boy!
Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:51am On May 24, 2018
ordiegwu.

You mean a 24 defile that full grown man

That boy must be stupid. After he don enjoy abi

Well if na this religion below, then for don kill d woman

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51am On May 24, 2018
LivingFree:
It's stupid men that perpetrate this nonsense, see them say it's free toto cry cry cry

Their ego won't allow them to see the facts! Sick monsters are not gender specific angry
You just hit the nail on the head.
Thumbs up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Jailed For 15 Years For Defiling 16-Year-Old Boy by morikee: 9:51am On May 24, 2018
Wakanda News is this or i forgot shithole news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes N15billion Worth Of Donkey Skin In Lagos / Man Arrested For Stealing Tithes And Offerings In A Church In Lagos (Photo) / Stray Bullet Kills 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To Islamic School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.