Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos (4240 Views)

I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2018
annexes:
Funny you, if he's a black man, you won't be worried, now you're giving yourself headache cos he's white.

Unfunny you! Lol I see where you bite your own. Oya repeat class. Read again.
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2018
omoharry:
I think he is an Arab guy who ran away from his war torn country..we have some of them around Alagbole-Akute..hosted by some muslim people in that area. though they try to shave off their hair to skin cut but their skin easily give them away.

Authorities should bring bread for him and then ask some question. Abi
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
gaby:
Thats how the CIA's roll clandestinely.. Loads of them in Nigeria.
Some even dey work for Julius Berger inside Aso Villa, just to give you an idea.

Good reasoning.
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...you see all those small fair little girls that run to you begging for money and sometimes constituting nuisance with their annoying way of obstructing your way...

Na dia papa be that.
one day I go slap those girls..
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2018
StoneColdBiceps:
On my way to the office around law school, Kings college, gtb head office axis, I saw this white man though he looks more of Arab or so. He sleeps on the sitting pavement outside Muri okunola park everyday allday. He always reads a book that could pass for a Bible or the Koran.
I'm just curious how a white man be sleeping out in the street like what we see around with regular homeless people.

I'm still curious.

Is he really homeless?
Is he a fugitive?
Is he constituting a security threat?
Has any authority see and ask him questions?

#nationbuilding

See pic below �

Lol you could easily seperate men from the childrens when you see comments grin. Issok, there are many roads to the market. #perception
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by justtoodark: 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
this is nothing new....

i experienced whites begging for money in nigeria.....

poverty is not only related to blacks....

go to south africa and see whites begging for food or their young girls prostituting themselfs for money,addicted to drugs and stuff....

the hussle is real....poverty has nothing to do with skin color.....
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by 2mch(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2018
Where immigration?
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by kmaster007: 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
nah to deported him back to his country straight up...
Re: Destitute White Man Sleeping In The Street At Muri Okunola Park VI Lagos by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
inferiority complex now.

Lol Clap for your self. Read again at least repeat class you and your geh frend. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo - Notorious Minister Of Condolence & Cemetery Development / A Must Read For Every Yoruba!this Is The Yoruba Agenda,read & Circulate! / Nigeria May Join Global Economic Powers By 2030 - US Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.