Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That (287 Views)

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That by Ebios(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2018
God created everything and declared that it was good. He even created us in His own image, meaning further that we are just like God having all His features...
However, is there any feature you feel God ought to have put in or removed from every human based on one reason or the other?

To me, He ought to have removed the urge for sex until one is legally married...
Again, He ought to have given us an additional eye to see into the spirit realm to detect, liars, danger ,etc.
Pls, drop urs.
(Baba God, pls m not challenging You o...just thinking aloud)
Re: If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
I LOVE AS BABA GOD CREATE ME.
Re: If U Are To Add One Thing To Your Body, What Is That by internationalman(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2018
Nothing cos I'm perfectly made...

I have good qualities externally and internally plus good looks to complement it.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Has Your Current Phone Served You and Why? / Money Craze / Sancoj; World First Opportunity Supermarket Using Blockchain Technology And AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.