Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (51921 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Oba Of Benin Gets Quadruplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Bhelamblog(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
Teguando a twitter user has revealed the surprising Response he got from guys in a Saloon after he Talked About President Buhari and cleared their minds of what the President's true intentions is, According to him after convincing them for Some seconds, some of the men stood up and hug for opening their heads to receive sense. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-reveals-what-happened-to-him-after.html

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by youngest85(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
Continue, your cup will full one day

479 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by BankeSmalls(f): 8:58am On May 24, 2018
He is hugging you because he thinks you are homo.

No sane straight guy can say what you said to them.

466 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On May 24, 2018
What kind of points did he tell them to absolve Buhari from the killings? Only a fool won't see Buharis blessings written all over the killings

248 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by soberdrunk(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
Your body will soon go on transmission transition.
I just hope it's only the hair that was cut, probably he never knew his brains were attached to his hairs and it was shaved off..

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by NwaAmaikpe: 9:02am On May 24, 2018
shocked

He should try it at Igun or Ekosodin.
Then give us feedback.
Zombie.

344 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by PapaBaby: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by SOFTENGR: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
Do not try this in your area.

You may not be able to tell the story.

The kind blows wey you go receive ehn...

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by madridguy(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2018
The wailers will not like this. eguando, you've done your best.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Crocky23: 9:03am On May 24, 2018
Lie
Realistically a Buhari supporter would be beaten black and blue in Benin.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by lordkush: 9:05am On May 24, 2018
big zombie. misleading tiny zombites

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 9:07am On May 24, 2018
well...a one-eyed man is king in the land of the blind...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On May 24, 2018
.......one of the sane minds!

Let's support our President and other people should support whoever they want to support also.
It's a free world.

Everyone's vote will count at the polling unit!

Chikena!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Paperwhite(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2018
Perhaps this sophiscated zombie is talking in Benin Republic & not in Nigeria of today.God save you from your sai baba ignorance. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by opeyemicollins(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
This guy did a very good job and he deserve some accolades for that,there are alot of misconception about PMB and its because of the lies people of the opposition are carrying all over the country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by wakaman: 9:55am On May 24, 2018
Good one, keep at it.
May posterity reward you.
Sai Baba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by ManBeast: 9:55am On May 24, 2018
Zombies will always be a zombie, when buhari leaves aso Rock I don't know how they will fare .

Sarrki madridguy help ur master and take dis homosexual cow back to daura.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:01am On May 24, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2018
Please Jehovah God save me from this self destruct country where people have no Sense anymore because they don't know what the common man is going through

All the politicians since 1960 failed this country.

God please help me with finance even if it's Colombia or Mexico Visa I go manage am

I just want to be in or be close to America or Canada

God if you can answer this my prayers I have been praying for years now.

I make a vow to give my first house to your work.
If I don't fulfill this vow take my life.

I'm tired of this country, no hope for the youth

After school no job, after leaning trade no money to start up.

You only enjoy this country if you're from a rich home or you have got help.

Please God of Israel hear my cry.

All Christians that will see this prayer please join me to pray

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by adorablepepple(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2018
cheesy, this guy can lie sha... peeps on Twitter will say anything just to trend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by millomaniac: 10:05am On May 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Teguando a twitter user has revealed the surprising Response he got from guys in a Saloon after he Talked About President Buhari and cleared their minds of what the President's true intentions is, According to him after convincing them for Some seconds, some of the men stood up and hug for opening their heads to receive sense. see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-reveals-what-happened-to-him-after.html

This is a new low from buhari supporters, Why don't you open the general public heads as well you rather choose to fake gloating over something that didn't happen. Or rather some few drug addicts. sad

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
2 types of salons na em deh

I can't go to the one that they will be hugging upandan

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by SoNature(m): 10:06am On May 24, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He is hugging you because he thinks you are homo.

No sane straight guy can say what you said to them.

The way u comment, I strongly believe u are not a girl

Tufiakwa gi!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by BUSHHUNTER: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
When you are on payroll.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Mikeross62: 10:06am On May 24, 2018
OK naa
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Diso60090(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2018
Chascop:
Your body will soon go on transmission transition.
I just hope it's only the hair that was cut, probably he never knew his brains were attached to his hairs and it was shaved off..

And the totomission
Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by Offpoint: 10:07am On May 24, 2018
So after me and my guys beat the living hell out of him for the bullshiits he was saying in that saloon, he came to twitter to lie right? next time we will make sure he no longer has a finger to type in his life time,,,,,ediot nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by kaen1317: 10:07am On May 24, 2018
slap,beating and kicking

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug by emmabest2000(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2018
kaen1317:
slap,beating and kicking

You mean ....

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.