Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release (22950 Views)

Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico / Russia 2018: Nigeria’s World Cup Opponent, Iceland, Name 23-man Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by roqrules04(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
opyzy:
na fake o, I was scammed too

How much did you pay for it?
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by roqrules04(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
Boiz Dan dey order customised ones from China tey tey cheesy
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour below to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Gabaleve(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2018
shirt wey don dey market already
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by jospimo: 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
centvin008:
Nike receive over three million orders for Nigeria's World Cup shirt despite it not being released until next week
Demand for Nigeria's World Cup 2018 kit has dramatically increased Orders are said to have gone over 3,000,000 ahead of the kit going on sale The home and away kit were unveiled at a launch earlier this year in February The Super Eagles' kit is meant to pay homage to their USA 1994 campaign 
Nike have received over 3,000,000 orders for Nigeria's World Cup 2018 shirt despite the jersey not being officially on sale until next week.
Demand for the country's home and away kit increased following its unveiling at a launch in February. 

The kit isn't available to buy for another six days but that hasn't stopped fans wanting to place their order in advance. 
The Super Eagles' new home and away kit is meant to pay homage to their USA 1994 campaign.

The home shirt features a bright green-and-white zig-zag pattern spreading across the torso and the contrasting sleeves.

How true is this? cos people don dey wear am ooo

Nigeria's away shirt for the Russia World Cup is more understated and closer in resemblance to their more recent shirts with an all-over dark green design.

The kit manufacturers Nike said they wanted to 'tap into the attitude of the nation' with the design and aimed to build the kit based on the identities of the players.

Nike's Nigeria shirts are part of a collection which features Fast Fit Vapotknit technology to aide the athlete's performance.

Nigeria's 2018 kit pays homage to the shirt worn at USA 1994 - the west African nation's debut on the World Cup stage.

The shirts were launched with the help of Premier League trio Wilfied Ndidi, Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho as well as ex-Chelsea midfielder Jon Obi Mikel.

'I grew up in England, but Nigeria is my homeland,' Arsenal star Iwobi told Nike's official website. 

'When I scored that goal, the players were dancing, the fans were playing trumpets and bringing drums... there was just so much passion and energy.

'It is always an honour to wear the white and green. To compete this summer is not just our dream, it is also the dream of our fans.

Demand for Nigeria's World Cup 2018 kit has dramatically increased Orders are said to have gone over 3,000,000 ahead of the kit going on sale The home and away kit were unveiled at a launch earlier this year in February The Super Eagles' kit is meant to pay homage to their USA 1994 campaign 
The new kit is meant to pay homage to the one the Super Eagles played in at USA 1994

The home shirt features a bright green-and-white zig-zag pattern spreading across the torso and the contrasting sleeves.

Nigeria's away shirt for the Russia World Cup is more understated and closer in resemblance to their more recent shirts with an all-over dark green design.

The kit manufacturers Nike said they wanted to 'tap into the attitude of the nation' with the design and aimed to build the kit based on the identities of the players.

Nike's Nigeria shirts are part of a collection which features Fast Fit Vapotknit technology to aide the athlete's performance.
Arsenal's Alex Iwobi modelling the home shirt

Ex-Chelsea midfielder Jon Obi Mikel sporting the away shirt

The shirts were launched with the help of Premier League trio Wilfied Ndidi, Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho as well as ex-Chelsea midfielder Jon Obi Mikel.

'I grew up in England, but Nigeria is my homeland,' Arsenal star Iwobi told Nike's official website. 

'When I scored that goal, the players were dancing, the fans were playing trumpets and bringing drums... there was just so much passion and energy.

'It is always an honour to wear the white and green. To compete this summer is not just our dream, it is also the dream of our fans. Together, we all represent Naija.' 

Leicester midfielder Wilfried Ndidi will be one of Nigeria's key players at the 2018 World Cup

The shirt is founded on the concept of 'Naija' - which means future-focused optimism and encourages the new generation of Nigerians to celebrate their country's rich history and culture.

Nigeria have been drawn into Group D at the 2018 World Cup in Russia alongside Argentina, Croatia and Iceland.

The Super Eagles have never advanced past the round of 16 at the World Cup having reached the knockout stages three times in their history - in 1994, 1998 and 2014.

Iwobi scored the only goal of the game against Zambia in October as Nigeria became the first African nation to book their place in Russia.

The Super Eagles are joined by Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia and Egypt in flying the flag for Africa at the 2018 World Cup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5763533/Nike-receive-three-million-orders-Nigerias-World-Cup-shirt.html

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by melodyogonna(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2018
mammanbawa:

But you have time to make a shitty comment in a shithole. God help our shitty country
There
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by emelda86(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2018
Nigeria will be great again yinmu!!! Why not buy naija to grow naira?
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by mammanbawa: 1:25pm On May 24, 2018
melodyogonna:

There
Lmao.
It's not shitty bro, some shitty dudes are trying to make it shitty but it's not
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Mikkyjay17(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2018
fairfora:
are you a graduate? Send your resume and quote your moniker to adatactrack@gmail.com

Thanks for the generosity showed on the guy.

I'm likewise interested in your offer. I'm a graduate who have been trusting God for a job since.

Seriously need it.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Joshrob(m): 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
this is the problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc

Niggar what are you saying bikonu?..
Try to read and understand before you comment..
They didn't say the federal government use 3m to buy the jersey, They said 3million people ordered for it from Nike...which is a good thing
Please don't come and start pouring all Nigerians frustration on the only thing that give us joy (football).

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by zoomman(m): 1:35pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
The one I bought is fake or what!!
Original fake.....
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by omotee1234(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
this is the problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc

No be 3 million for the shirt ooo me the number of people wey order am be 3 million oo

1 Like

Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by nelsonebby(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2018
Alhajipaulo:
The one I bought is fake or what!!
It’s fake.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by encryptjay(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
Oboi, 75USD for jersey.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Davoski222: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
3 million lies, orders not even up to 100,000.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by hadura29(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
opyzy:

That one na aso ebi na... lol...
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by AfricanMagic(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
opyzy:
when I ws telling my padi dem neva release official naija jersey say na fake em buy na vex em end matter,AY na fake u buy oooo yeye boy!!!
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by AfricanMagic(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I no understand u
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Emilo(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
adisabarber:

Around 25k

Jesus.... E cost oh.... and Nike says they have 3 million orders already. I will just wait for my peeps in Aba to do their tin.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by yhormite: 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
fairfora:
are you a graduate? Send your resume and quote your moniker to adatactrack@gmail.com
I'm a graduate and seriously job hunting can I send my resume too maybe God wanna use u to pave way for us
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by kmaster007: 3:09pm On May 24, 2018
super chicken... make una no go Bleep up oooo
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Jackipapa: 3:31pm On May 24, 2018
MVLOX:
Abeg ooo make una no vex ooo....If I buy and wear the jersey I go go go heaven?

You go only appear for Russia!
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by wearley21(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Nawa for you o
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by MarieSucre(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2018
We need our own home grown, jersey making industry. If you think about it we already have one. NFA buy Naija to grow the Naira.
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by fabulous986: 4:47pm On May 24, 2018
Naija for life...
We sabi good thing die... grin grin cool cool
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by aZmore(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
Confirmed Fake! Dem Aba boiz!
opyzy:
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by aZmore(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2018
DEM ABA BOIZ!
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by Briteiyobo1(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2018
Bro always read carefully before you come to op said 3 million shirts has been orderd by Nigerians.problem with nigeria. they will go out there and throway the money. when e reach for spend am for nigerians dem go say fund no day. what stops our government from giving our boys in Aba the contract to make the Tshirts? them just throway 3m for nothing. Aba boys would have done it for half the price and do a better quality. how can you waste 3 million on tshirts when the country is just pulling out of recession. no be say the boy go finally carry the world cup come. in the end how this one take benefit our economy? doctors are on strike and teachers are not paid. the 3 million is used to keep up with the high minimum of people out there. and guess what. the goods will still be made in vietnam, bangladesh or china at a very cheap price. then sold at 3 million. if the tshirt of 22 players go for 3 million then how much will they spend on their boots? accommodation, tfare etc[/quote]
Re: Nike Receive 3m Orders For Nigeria's World Cup Shirt Ahead Of Next Week Release by LORDVEST(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2018
Damn we bought ours 10 .. 7.5k for jersey and 2.5 for customization of name on it. .

Minus delivery o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? / Ogere, Siasia’s Mother Regains Freedom From Kidnappers / Lionel Messi Appeals Over Tax Fraud Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.