Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (60682 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 3:57am On May 26, 2018
Can I send you a mail? I'm in Port Harcourt.
joyberry:
Am an airwoman so am gonna talk about this issue, i think its fear from the guys part,thinking the lady would punish them if the relationship goes haywire. And most guys are insecure,always trying to intimidate ladies to boost their ego,so probably they can't really intimidate those ladies. Lastly, majority of military ladies are always unruly, saucy and having a low value of civilians .Ordinary admiration from civilians, they blow up,some even goes as far as punishing the guys fr it,forgetting that its not an order you must marry a military personnel as a female soilder .So my fellow military ladies abeg calm down if civilians toast you, if u fancy him, go on with the relationship, stop intimidating guys with your military presence. Alot of us are in the base old and unmarried, frustrated always putting undue pressure and trying to frustrate young ladies.As for civilian guys are my pick for relationship and marriage. A word is enough for the wise.And my fellow military ladies, Please always look good, simple and pretty, leave your military attitudes in the base,stop looking manly and unruly cos you are a military lady.if you are on mufti and unarmed, You are a civilian, stop intimidating people.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2018
cry cry
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 26, 2018
Dated one before, just that after sometime they get involved with their superiors, a turn off. But why are they all being called evidence or confidence. The one I dated was confidence.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenitee(f): 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

thanks bae smiley

will definitely check them out soonest

see you at the lit section wink
see you!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2018
joyberry:
.wow
hey
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Assassin101: 10:02am On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin

pedrilo:
lol so u cnt recognize a joke again abi?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by dingbang(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2018
joyberry:
.Lol sweetheart, i said the truth irrespective of hw it seems, some misconceptions about them are nothing but the truth. Am a military personnel so i can assure most of those misconceptions really happen in the service. So what the point of lying or hiding the truth. About being called an army olosho,no be today guys dey call women olosho,no be new thing
watsup
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Akinz0126(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
My own question is;Are their muslim ladies in the military?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Cutehector:
would like to date an airforce lady or naval lady. Pls connect me to any of your military friends... Thank you. If you need more details of me, I'll be willing to share. cool
lol
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Them sabi misbehave & intimidate someone.. I have some as friends Airforce girls in.. One told me ro my face she was going to treat my fvck up because of them say them say from one pus.sy Tiv boy. I gave her the warning of her life & next day she use airforce boys dey find me upandan thats how we became friends sha after i settled with ths airforce guys as i knew some of them... Before we became friends this same girl used to harass my friend who was dating a friend of hers anytime they have issues.. She go just arrange airforce boys come dey fvck my guy up steady.. I still know another one too this one is my friend's gf loose drunken b!tch anytime she comes around even though she & my friend no dey date again she imposes herself on him.. One time she found his main girl in his house because she came unannounced chai.. See beating for the other girl. And this soldier girl dey fvck anyhow oo when everybody know but my guy no fit do anything about am & once she drunk at a bar na to dey intimidate pple.. Last time i saw her with another guy at a hotel i went to chill she told me she doesn't drink like that anymore & she even gave me her number to call her when ever i am in benin where she's based. She looked more composed sha...maybe the guy dey package her well. I am just even remembering now.. But the girl fine & set anyhow only say their wahala too big.. I no like military wahala
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
cutedharmee:
All this assumptions about soldier ladies ain't true. Why would a soldier lady punish u for admiring her? #SOLDIERLADIEZROCK
Are you a soldier
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by cooljude(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
cutedharmee:
All this assumptions about soldier ladies ain't true. Why would a soldier lady punish u for admiring her? #SOLDIERLADIEZROCK

Hello, you rock! wink
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2018
vizkiz:
I don't want to have anything to do with soldiers either male of female.

Dated one and was scared to break up after knowing she be soldier. I don chop am tire back then in school.... Na God save me... Long story. cry
I was Introduced to one who worked for NDLEA I don't know before hand till she sent pictures of her holding a gun and a combat knife, from her conservation she was thinking about marriage when Omo boy never see job. She onced joked about knowing how to handle a guy who cheats. I gradually scarce myself not like I intend to cheat but mehn

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Olaoriginal(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Since I wasn't able to get into d military, I desires a uniform lady. If anyone can connect me with one, I will appreciate.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by yarimo(m): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2018
vizkiz:
I don't want to have anything to do with soldiers either male of female.

Dated one and was scared to break up after knowing she be soldier. I don chop am tire back then in school.... Na God save me... Long story. cry
where is videos of you chopping her back then? undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2018
joyberry:
Oga please there are pretty military ladies. Just look well and find the right one
will u marry me?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by bassette(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I do admire most from a distance though never really approached one or found myself in close proximity to opportune a chat of some sort.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Space411: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2018
I really dont have much to say here but i think it should be fun to actually date a military lady.. I do have a girlfriend but i dont mind being FRIENDS with a military personnel.. I just like the fact that they are ladies and they are in the military..
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by ePrive(m): 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'm never afraid of approaching female combatants. The thing here is; don't approach them when they're on uniform...especially when they're on duty, you'll fail 8 out of 10 times. They're wired to see that as a challenge or something similar.

The main reason why I don't get involved with any is because; most times, their superior officers use them as vacuums...especially the army (this fact have been affirmed again and again by the ones I'm friends with and known for a long time....although there's a law that protects them against it, they don't report it {similar to University lecturers and female students}).

So I just admire them from afar.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by kollinzgee(m): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2019
most guys cant even approach preety civilian ladies talkless of miltary mtcheeewwww.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Ai10(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2019
Soljaboi44:
I was surfing through my Facebook news feed and I stumbled on a post made by an airwoman, sharing the experience her friend had while in a shopping mall.
See her post below;

Soldier ladies are like soldier ants but some of them are loving Sha...

Hello let's make some money this new week Sell your Gift Cards for fast payout and best rate. Whatsapp � +234 810 443 9799
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Eminant: 2:51am On Sep 08, 2019
joyberry:
.wow you are in choba ph,been looking for any nairalander in my area.post your phone no so we can connect

wow, i stay at Choba(ph) as well
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by meobizy(f): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Everybody knows military officials both male and female in this country are secretly animals in uniform. Wetin wan carry level-headed guy go there? I’m sure they already have a huge pool of ruffians to pick from. They should leave members of the public alone.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Wantedola(m): 1:12am On Feb 06, 2020
There are series of answers to that question. But answer number 1 is already in the the question. An honest guy like me can date or marry one. But she must be born again following the word of God.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Pisol(m): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
One major issue is that guys end up loosing them to their superior...
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Well,to be sincere,I rather marry an hawker dan marry a soldier's daughter, or shud I say a soldier.......li2 disagreement btw us is like buying a ticket 2 heaven
soldiers no get joy oooo and time 4 nonsense oooooo
U see dat word "soldier",is a no trying nonsense brigade, just like FBI & NIS training in America
sey u don hear say a guy give a soldier pikin belle nd go Scot free?never
I no wan buy ticket 2 heaven b4 my time
�����
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by Kolawoleodukoya5(m): 3:26am On Dec 08, 2020
cryWell,to be sincere,I rather marry an hawker dan marry a soldier's daughter, or shud I say a soldier.......li2 disagreement btw us is like buying a ticket 2 heaven
U see dat word "soldier",is a no trying nonsense brigade, just like FBI & NIS training in America
(Well,to be sincere,I rather marry an hawker dan marry a soldier's daughter, or shud I say a soldier.......li2 disagreement btw us is like buying a ticket 2 heaven
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenjoseph(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by zexy2030(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
queenjoseph:
Hello.dear...I'm in Lagos.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by queenjoseph(f): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
zexy2030:

Hello.dear...I'm in Lagos.

Alright.

How is Lagos?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman by zexy2030(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
queenjoseph:

Alright.

How is Lagos?
Cool, how is PH?

I'm an ugly guy, jobless illiterate,broke and with a small dick(3" when erect..how about you? Can I please meet you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.