Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (42822 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by johnnyvid(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2018
YAHAYA BELLO TO KOGI WORKERS:

"Keep shouting or you go and meet Donald Trump. If you know how I was born, nobody will try me." -Yahaya bello

Kogi Politics Today: Bello, Do you come out from your father joystick during birth because we Don't understand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yTCoCvINA

4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
Haba!!
Can a sane person say this?

I watched the video and no audio whatsoever, Op, is this propaganda or what

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Firefire(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, I hope you can all see the set of elements parading as Progressives under the satanic party called APC?

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by dealslip(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2018
I doubt this guy is sane. He is the epitome of stupidity and idiocy personified. He is even incoherent and damn too daft. I am beginning to suspect he is mad.

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I doubt this guy is sane. He is the epitome of stupidity and idiocy personified. He is even incoherent and damn too daft. I am beginning to suspect he is mad.
Osheeey!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ewigmee: 10:14am On May 24, 2018
Is this for real? People you are supposed to be serving are shouting for asking for their salaries.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by SalamRushdie: 11:31am On May 24, 2018
This one is power drunk , many before him have tasted this form of drunkenness but are always brought back to sober reality the moment the carpet of power is swept from under their feet ...Yahaya Bello enjoy your drunkenness while it last but know that like all drunkenness eyes must clear too

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by conehead2018: 11:37am On May 24, 2018
johnnyvid:
YAHAYA BELLO TO KOGI WORKERS:

"Keep shouting or you go and meet Donald Trump. If you know how I was born, nobody will try me." -Yahaya bello

Kogi Politics Today: Bello, Do you come out from your father joystick during birth because we Don't understand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7yTCoCvINA
Mr governor come ask Rocha's how far.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by magoo10(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2018
Bello is occupying an accidental position that is not meant for him that is why he remains useless .

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Paperwhite(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This one is power drunk , many before him have tasted this form of drunkenness but are always brought back to sober reality the moment the carpet of power is swept from under their feet ...Yahaya Bello enjoy your drunkenness while it last but know that like all drunkenness eyes must clear too
Spot on sir.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by johnnyvid(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
conehead2018:
Mr governor come ask Rocha's how far.
exactly, Rochas Okorochas is now feeling the heat now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
This man is a dummy grin

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ojmaroni247(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
Wonderment
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by three: 12:38pm On May 24, 2018

Hmmm....

Mediocrity over meritocracy

This is Gbenga Gold aka Gbenga Olorunpomi's mentor, unfortunately doing PR for a principal such as this requires intellectual mitigation techniques... fortunately Gbenga is up to the task grin

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
What kind of idiot is this guy..To all of you looking for young leaders by fire by force this is an example.May God gv Nigeria leaders than have our interest at heart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Authoreety: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
Example of a failed youth

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
We will send you back to your father's house. There's no doubt about that.

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
Werey re oo

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Deltayankeeboi: 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
yahaya bello. The God of donald trump will punish and inflict your entire family members with alien diseases that money can never cure. May you die a miserable death in power

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Righteousness89(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2018
What we call Error Leader...
Watch out for Yaya Bello from Thisday..... He is Gone.... Politically and All round....

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by weyreypey: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
Kennygee...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nigeriadondie: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
undecided Yahaya like all other governors are beasts cos they are insensitive to the plight of the people they claim to represent.

Nigeria certainly has no hope. It is hi-time Nigeria becomes an oversea territory of an organized Western country. For me I would prefer any of the Scandinavian countries.

The useless governor has his salaries paid. Only mumu Nigerians can’t rise up as one and face these monsters coupled with our zombies in uniform police and military who wud be used to forcefully disperse an uprising even though the zombies in uniform fail to realize that they would be used and dumped and would retire to be civilians who would end up suffering nom payments of gratuity/pension and low wages.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Larryslim(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
This one don maad o!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by EzeDiEgo1: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
cool cool

Good morning Nl, most times I heard or see people complaining especially on Nl that they don't have a girl or don't know how to get a girl that will love them.
Your days of complaining is over, am going to show you guys 5 ways to Decode every girl to yourself.

Live a Fake life

Women nothing make them go crazy than seeing a classic Guys that wear GUCCI,LOUIS VUITTON and he move around with any Big Phone like Samsung and IPhone.
To matter how broke you are you can live a fake. So how do we decode this.
*buy fake GUCCI LOUIS VUITTION
* meet a Phone Technician and do a reconstructive surgery on your phone but make sure is a smart phone.

Take Pictures with different Types of Car

Cars! do I need to tell you what cars can do to women brain. Once a girl visit your social media account and she sees different type of pic you took with different background and cars immediately she go crazy for you. Even if she stop chatting with you since a year ago she will be the one to tell you how wicked or how unfair you are to her.
Decoding
*always attend big Church big Events and go Clubbing

Handsome and look Neat

If you want to Decode a woman in your favour be a handsome guy but if you are ugly(I don't believe there's anyone that is ugly) make sure you are looking good and neat.

Make fake Promises

Women love promises die, Any small promise you made to them men you are all and all to them.they can even fall sex immediately. My Mentor once to me if you want to make a woman go mad, promise her heaven and earth achieve 3% of those promises then she is yours.

Buy them Gifts

For the girl to fall for you always buy gift for her Both expensive and none expensive gifts, you will be amazed how she will be the one calling you everyday.

Bonus

then achieve your aim

Once you have or exhibit this qualities is then time to achieve your aim because they will fall for you every time you need them.
If your aim if to sleep or get her pregnant she will gladly obey to your aim.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by millomaniac: 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
From the video we don't know whom he was referring to. That title is misleading.

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
Afonja you see your life?
l pity afonja in this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by tommykiwi(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
I believe he is arranging is bags to join Baba in Daura after 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Luukasz(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
This is one of the youths who claimed the youths can do it better now he's in the position of power doing absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.