Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (42820 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / Kogi Workers Jubilate As Yahaya Bello Pays Salaries Before Christmas / Unpaid Kogi Workers Protest Against Yahaya Bello (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by fatymore(f): 12:41pm On May 24, 2018
a good leader would never say such...
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by jice(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
This man's sickness is getting worse
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
This man is mad
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nehemiah459(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
grin

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by excomarow(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
Firefire:

Fellow Nigerians, I hope you can all see the set of elements parading as Progressives under the satanic party called APC?

It s pure propagand
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ezy9: 12:43pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ybalogs(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
post=67832489:
Haba!!
Can a sane person say this?

I watched the video and no audio whatsoever, Op, is this propaganda or what
Propaganda everywhere. We'd soon see where .
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 24, 2018
Shocking.

Seems the man is tired and drunk.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by obailala(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2018
This is one of those representing the youths in power... Anyway, the context of the video isn't clear so no further comments till the full video is released.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
post=67832489:
Haba!!

GUY GO AND BUY A NEW PHONE!

THE AUDIO IS LOUD AND CLEAR!!

DON'T USE THIS POST TO DISSUADE PEOPLE FROM WATCHING IT THEMSELVES AND WRITING IT OFF AS PROPAGANDA, OKAY?!?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by bmaks: 12:48pm On May 24, 2018
He is just useless.... And this one is a youth oooo
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by amazon14: 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
Can't we stone this man?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Omooniya1: 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
KOGI STATE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE!!!

PLEASE LAGOSIAN PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER AKINWUMI AMBODE THAT YOU ARE NOT USING PLEASE BORROW US @KOGI STATE smiley
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Organs(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
I doubt this guy is sane. He is the epitome of stupidity and idiocy personified. He is even incoherent and damn too daft. I am beginning to suspect he is mad.

If i sabi your adress i for send one trailer of kolanut to you for this comment.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by onatisi(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
he only said it but he didnt mean it
although he meant what he said ,he was only saying what he meant

APC = ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CONFUSIONISTS grin grin grin grin grin grin

one reason why all these things no longer bother me is that i know that many of those in kogi suffering hunger and starvation now
will still dance and vote for this man , once they are given 2 kongos of rice and 2 thousand naira grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by BenzEne1(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
cool cool

Good morning Nl, most times I heard or see people complaining especially on Nl that they don't have a girl or don't know how to get a girl that will love them.
Your days of complaining is over, am going to show you guys 5 ways to Decode every girl to yourself.

Live a Fake life

Women nothing make them go crazy than seeing a classic Guys that wear GUCCI,LOUIS VUITTON and he move around with any Big Phone like Samsung and IPhone.
To matter how broke you are you can live a fake. So how do we decode this.
*buy fake GUCCI LOUIS VUITTION
* meet a Phone Technician and do a reconstructive surgery on your phone but make sure is a smart phone.

Take Pictures with different Types of Car

Cars! do I need to tell you what cars can do to women brain. Once a girl visit your social media account and she sees different type of pic you took with different background and cars immediately she go crazy for you. Even if she stop chatting with you since a year ago she will be the one to tell you how wicked or how unfair you are to her.
Decoding
*always attend big Church big Events and go Clubbing

Handsome and look Neat

If you want to Decode a woman in your favour be a handsome guy but if you are ugly(I don't believe there's anyone that is ugly) make sure you are looking good and neat.

Make fake Promises

Women love promises die, Any small promise you made to them men you are all and all to them.they can even fall sex immediately. My Mentor once to me if you want to make a woman go mad, promise her heaven and earth achieve 3% of those promises then she is yours.

Buy them Gifts

For the girl to fall for you always buy gift for her Both expensive and none expensive gifts, you will be amazed how she will be the one calling you everyday.

Bonus

then achieve your aim

Once you have or exhibit this qualities is then time to achieve your aim because they will fall for you every time you need them.
If your aim if to sleep or get her pregnant she will gladly obey to your aim.

So basically to get a girl you have to be an accomplished liar?

Where are those feminists abeg. They'll make a meal of this.

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by ideology(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2018
Yagitral:
This governor's PR team should be fired. There are worse governors than him but their image and pubkic perception are better managed than his.
wetin concern PR team, the man spoke his mind.

Listen to his choice of words, you will know that he was born with wickness

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by e7ejinima: 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
Buhari's man.

Chai!
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
Why are some foooolls using Yahaha bello to dissuade people for voting for youths?
How silly can you be?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
Wow
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by BossLaifay(f): 12:56pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:
From the video we don't know whom he was referring to. That title is misleading.
I thought I was the only one that thought this. This video was taken out of context. No sane human would say this in front of people. Maybe in a private meeting by not in front of people while being recorded sef.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Omeokachie: 12:57pm On May 24, 2018
That is how they are under APC

Vote for them and they turn around to abuse you, calling you lazy and all that.

From the head down to the toe , they have no regard for the people.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by BAVOSKI(m): 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
Do you believe or think is the one talking,
I don't thinks so,is the spirit in him
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by MYHUBBY: 12:58pm On May 24, 2018
you're surely going to jail as soon as your warlord loose mercilessly in 2019
like buhari, like bello. dumb personnel, a disgrace to humanity
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by pluto3(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2018
if this is a real country....unlike the jungle it is....this man should have been impeached within 12hours after saying this rubbish..... ofcourse he knows nothing will happen to him as long as he is in APc....party of immunity
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Intrepid01(m): 1:00pm On May 24, 2018
There is nothing in this video to suggest that he was referring to Kogi workers..People should watch carefully before jumping in to conclusions.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by kolawoleibukun2: 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
you are deaf. i just watched it and heard audio. if you are using a cheap fake fone you tell us and we will upgrade u. not to insult the OP
post=67832489:
Haba!!

Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by fakuta(f): 1:01pm On May 24, 2018
SAK is the reason why people like this person became governor. next time we vote out of care and love for better Nigeria not out of hatred for PDP
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by shyanaa: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
na wa o
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Hopss(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
Most times i wonder if these politicians are human
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by Femijohn198: 1:03pm On May 24, 2018
and this guy so call governor is a youth ooo.imagine the foolish word coming from his mouth.yahaya Bello Na go punish you.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care by saaron(m): 1:03pm On May 24, 2018
Are we surprise? APC govs are the worst set of people I have ever seen! Bunch of incompetent power drunks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.