Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

“shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates (6056 Views)

*BREAKING NEWS.* *hon Adebutu Oladipupo Emerges PDP, Ogun State Governorship Can / Don’t Vote For Atiku In 2019, Adamawa Crown Prince Tells Electorates / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by AridunuThomas: 10:37am On May 24, 2018
Honourable (Dr) Oladipupo Adebutu, Chairman, House of Representatives committee on rural development and Ogun State 2019 governorship aspirant, has charged the youth in Ogun State and voters in general to shine their eyes during the electioneering period and ensure only those who have their genuine interest at heart are given the opportunity to serve via elections.

The gubernatorial hopeful said this while meeting with the Youth Liberation Movement in Abeokuta, the state capital, on Wednesday May 23. The organization during the meeting, sought his blessings, guidance and mentorship, due to sterling leadership qualities and philanthropic disposition the lawmaker has shown, which propels him to identify and alleviate the suffering of people through various rural developmental projects and empowerment schemes.

Honourable Adebutu charged the youth and the people of Ogun State to be determined to secure their PVCs and exercise their voting rights in the 2019 elections.

He urged them to shine their eyes, assess every aspirant or candidate with scrutiny so as to vote only those with the interests of the masses at heart, and not vote in those that would abandon them after winning elections - and begin to corner resources of the state for the extension of their fiefdom using family members, friends and cronies.

http://thepunditng.com/shine-your-eyes-hon-adebutu-charges-youth-electorates/

2 Likes

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by simonlee(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2018
With his head like watermelom there....Thats how one aspirant was forming Blackpanther just to get our votes...

I dont't know what exactly i expect from these politicians now that 2019 is coming fast,but i just dont want to hear any rubbish from one hungry Igbo or senseless afonja please... we already know what to do
#BackToDaura

FTC...Seun where is the money you usually give people who reach here?

2 Likes

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by barule: 11:29am On May 24, 2018
great
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by eniade07: 11:29am On May 24, 2018
well done sir

1 Like

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by BlackHatNaija: 11:30am On May 24, 2018
There are all the same.
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by jojo1415: 11:31am On May 24, 2018
Buhari and APC is a big scam....God bless GEJ

3 Likes

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by tofolo(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2018
Plenty shining sef, see what my useless governor went to BBC to talk. angry

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by GreatOlu1: 11:32am On May 24, 2018
Come 2019, PVC will be given to highest bidder until we change to United States of Wazobia (U.S.W)
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2018
Polithiefcian and fake promises be like Romeo and Juliet.
It is election time and I'm not surprised to hear such a campaign from an average Nigeria Polithiefcian
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by okomile(f): 11:35am On May 24, 2018
Pvc or no Pvc. Election rigging is sure banker in this kontiri.
Electronic voting is the highest rigging.

Waiting and watching
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Moreoffaith(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2018
Shine shine bobo.
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Napoleonsammy(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2018
how do we know d ones wit genuine interest
do we see their hearts mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Jaytecq(m): 11:40am On May 24, 2018
My PVC is chilling in d Freezer. 2019 go hot for them

1 Like

Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by ezy9: 11:54am On May 24, 2018
shocked
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Rapmaestro(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2018
Is this not Baba ijebu"s son?.....
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by AridunuThomas: 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
Rapmaestro:

He is. He doesn't need to steal money to eat.
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by ifeoluwasegun(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2018
Rapmaestro:

Yes, it's him. And I think he should be tested for trust.
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by ayourbamie: 12:36pm On May 24, 2018
tofolo:
Plenty shining sef, see what my useless governor went to BBC to talk. angry
Don't be surprised that some people will still come online to defend him
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 24, 2018
wink
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by tofolo(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
ayourbamie:

Don't be surprised that some people will still come online to defend him
I am telling you. angry
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2018
Please check our signature in blue colour here just below this post to see if our service is of interest to you and click on the WhatsApp link to chat us directly
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by chisure: 2:58pm On May 24, 2018
I am tired of all this pot belly Politicians
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by deltaisgreat: 3:56pm On May 24, 2018
Election is just 9 months ahead. So we know what the loan is for. APC people, una see una life? We are wise now
Re: “shine Your Eyes”, Hon Adebutu Charges Youth, Electorates by Myself2(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2018
Oh that's the son of Baba Ijebu himself, Kensington Adebutu.

Only the rich will keep getting rich cos Nigerian yoots are lazy and they always sleep on the internet and listen to Holarmeeday

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Gej..... / Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu Speech To Hamas / Buhari's Campaign Pix Culled From Reinhard Bonnke's Ogbomosho Crusade (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.