Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App (925 Views)

Banks Induce Customers On Conversion Of Dollar Deposits To Naira / Time To Make Money: Send Highly Sought After Stuffs To Kigali Rwanda / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 11:34am On May 24, 2018
Completely Automated, Web Based Facebook, Whatsapp and Email Marketing Software for Marketers & Agencies
The facebook section is a bomb.

With this section you will be able;
• To extract Facebook group members Names, phone number, occupation , location , date of birth and email for marketing purposes
• To Send unlimited Facebook Messages to individual or group
• To Extract page and post likers
• To extract real emails and numbers by location or place
• To send unlimited Emails (inbox) using .Ru mails
• To join to all groups on Facebook by one click
• To extract niche base groups and also their members database
1 pictures is better than 1000 words

What Does Bulk Whatsapp Panel Work?
The Whatsapp Panel utilizes the power of artificial intelligence & data intelligence technology to give you a completely automated WhatsApp marketing platform. Using the advanced P2P channel sharing technology which emulates a normal user behaviour on WhatsApp, you are able to by pass WhatsApp blocking & spam detection filters and continue running your WhatsApp marketing campaigns on higher numbers.
Our solution can help you scale and send millions of WhatsApp messages automatically using our robust, secure, and always updated end to end WhatsApp marketing solution.
It's as easy as uploading list of mobile numbers. And clicking the start sending button. It can filters active WhatsApp numbers and allows you to find the right audience across the globe.
Best of all? WA Bulk Panel does this automatically using it's advanced P2P WhatsApp channel automation. To imitate a normal user behaviour to continue messaging without getting BLOCKED!

Easiest Bulk WhatsApp Marketing Automation Script
• Send Millions of Automated Messages on WhatsApp
• Artificial Intelligence & P2P Channel Conversation System (For Emulating Normal User Behaviour)
• Add Unlimited WhatsApp Channels (Powered by P2P Channel Network Creation System)
• Change Picture & WhatsApp Sender Name of Each WhatsApp Channel (Campaign Wise)
• Supports Text, Image, Video & PDF files

Send Text, Image, Video & PDF files
• Automated Bot Reporting System (For Admin, Reseller, and Users)
• Complete Delivery Reports With Active & Inactive WhatsApp Numbers
• WhatsApp Filteration Tool
• TrueCaller Filter Tool
• Reseller Referral System
• Real Time Delivery Report & Campaign History
• Free Lifetime Support & Free Upgrades
• Our WhatsApp Channels Online 24 x 7
• Channel Management System

Email Interface
Our Email Interface is second to none.
With it, your email is guaranteed to enter you prospect inbox
Messages are sent with high speed
Its now $50 as against $75
Incase you are interested talk to Sola on , 07086597326

Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
You have never seen this. It features will marvel you
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 24, 2018
Are u not on whatsapp?
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
Im on Whatsapp. You can use this number as well 07061369895

More Pics

Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by gowaga68: 10:36pm On May 25, 2018
nice one but paying I'm $$ isn't easy for Nigerians. but why not making the payment in Naira?
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 8:16am On May 26, 2018
You can pay in Naira. The equivalent will be N27,750
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
Keep the orders coming
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 8:48pm On May 26, 2018
I have replied you, better still chat me up on 07061369895
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 9:37am On May 28, 2018
Good morning.
Glad to let you know that You can now test the application to see how it works
For further details call/whatsapp 07061369895
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Still available
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by appsdope(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do I need SMTP for the emails?
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
What is the site of the software? This is one guy came here and sold a CRACKED similar software to many people here on nairaland thereafter the software worked for few days and stop hence OAA the buyers loses their hard earned money
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please nanialanders do not purchase this software or risk losing your money soon, this software is cracked one and it never work more than 5days and then your money will be gone
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Op I challenge you to direct the buyers to the official website of the software through your affiliate link so that they will have guarantee of refunds if anything goes wrong
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Scam ooo unless the op prove me otherwise. Please run away from this scam or you lose your money
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
babasho1:
Good morning.
Glad to let you know that You can now test the application to see how it works
For further details call/whatsapp 07061369895
Op is a scamer oo he is selling a cracked software that stop working in matter of days and you will lose your money, he has did it the past here and everyone lose their money after few days , he doesn't pick calls because the number is none existing but only on WhatsApp which he doesn't even reply or pick
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by Linzo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
appsdope:
Do I need SMTP for the emails?
Please run OK the guy is a scam. Tell him show the software website here through his affiliate link to prove me wrong
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by appsdope(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Linzo:

Please run OK the guy is a scam. Tell him show the software website here through his affiliate link to prove me wrong
Thanks bro
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry for responding a bit late. I have been driving all the while.

Let's fear God when we pass comment on issue we don't have proof on social media

For You Information and for clarity sake.

I have never sold any software to any one on this platform.

Let anyone that claimed that he has bought a software from me come out with a proof, be it your proof of payment, my call or chat log with you, the date of transaction or the amount that you paid.

Let it be on record that;

I have personally used this software for over a year

When facebook had issue of recent, the application developers still sustains its functionality despite that.

Its not an application for TOM, Dick and Harry.

We would even need to do some due deligence ascertain what you want to use it for

I do not trick or force anyone to buy.

You have a guarantee of refund,( if you have a trusted person who can serve as an escrow let me know) you will bay to him/her and after one month of usage, the money will be paid to my account-Note: The person must be an individual of good repute on Nairaland)

As for the website, even the developers do not want to make it public to avoid abuse.

it is worthy of note that one of the best bulkwhatsapp developers has stopped selling licence keys to people long time ago all in the name of abuse. They have their reasons.

Once again, let anyone who has a proof of linking me with scam come up with a proof

Lets fear God when we make comment on individual personality on forum
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry for responding a bit late. I have been driving all the while.

Let's fear God when we pass comment on issue we don't have proof on social media

For You Information and for clarity sake.

I have never sold any software to any one on this platform.

Let anyone that claimed that he has bought a software from me come out with a proof, be it your proof of payment, my call or chat log with you, the date of transaction or the amount that you paid.

Let it be on record that;

I have personally used this software for over a year

When facebook had issue of recent, the application developers still sustains its functionality despite that.

Its not an application for TOM, Dick and Harry.

We would even need to do some due deligence ascertain what you want to use it for

I do not trick or force anyone to buy.

You have a guarantee of refund,( if you have a trusted person who can serve as an escrow let me know) you will bay to him/her and after one month of usage, the money will be paid to my account-Note: The person must be an individual of good repute on Nairaland)

As for the website, even the developers do not want to make it public to avoid abuse.

it is worthy of note that one of the best bulkwhatsapp developers has stopped selling licence keys to people long time ago all in the name of abuse. They have their reasons.

Once again, let anyone who has a proof of linking me with scam come up with a proof

Lets fear God when we make comment on individual personality on forum
appsdope:

Thanks bro
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
appsdope:

Thanks bro
All to bypass the referrer, right?
You are so wise!
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
Linzo:
Please nanialanders do not purchase this software or risk losing your money soon, this software is cracked one and it never work more than 5days and then your money will be gone
I have replied you already
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by appsdope(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
babasho1:

All to bypass the referrer, right?
You are so wise!
As in?
Re: Extract Niche-based Customers On Facebook & Sell Ur Stuffs To Them With This App by babasho1: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2018
appsdope:

As in?
You should understand

(1) (Reply)

Vessels For Sale / Bank $500 Monthly From Amazon Kindle / First Bank Groans Under Bad Debts, Sacks 800 Regular Employees Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.