Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? (21554 Views)

Eeg Technologist Training / Your MBBS Is Not BMLS, Doctors Steer Clear Of The Lab!!! / Salary For Entry Level In Ferma? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Tessyy1701: 6:51pm On May 31, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's great. Do you mind telling the institutions these three technologists around you work with? Thanks.

better by far university
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2018
Tessyy1701:

better by far university
Better By Far University?
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Tessyy1701: 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Better By Far University?
Lol, that's what they use to call d school. I mean Unilorin
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Lol, that's what they use to call d school. I mean Unilorin
Okay. No wahala.
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Kolping: 11:11pm On May 31, 2018
If you want to know the salaries earned by academic and non-academic staff of universities, you will find them on the website of The National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC) - CONSOLIDATED TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS SALARY STRUCTURE II (CONTISS II) 2009 for non-academic staff
http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/Policy_docs.php

I posted 2 images from the CONTISS II document in my comments above. Those are the real figures (annually) from the Federal Government. It is that amount that will be stated in your employment letter for a particular level/grade and for subsequent promotions.

Sapiosexuality:
Yes, the salaries are open but how do you which among these ones in the comments is the right one? Isn't there a site for that?
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Kolping: 11:18pm On May 31, 2018
The salary structure, known as the consolidated health salary structure (CONHESS) is for health professionals and staff in the federal public service following the collective agreement between the federal ministry of health and the joint health sector unions on 2nd December 2009.
The consolidated salary now includes rent subsidy, which in the old salary package was separated.

The new salary structure applies to the following categories of personnel
1. All health professionals and staff employed in federal hospitals/medical centers as well as clinics in federal ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) and
2. All health professionals in the federal ministry of health.

Download the document here:
http://nursingworldnigeria.com/files/files/CONHESS-2009.pdf

confirm25:
How much is Nurse salary for a start in fed. Hospital
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Kolping:
If you want to know the salaries earned by academic and non-academic staff of universities, you will find them on the website of The National Salaries, Incomes & Wages Commission (NSIWC) - CONSOLIDATED TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS SALARY STRUCTURE II (CONTISS II) 2009 for non-academic staff
http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/Policy_docs.php

I posted 2 images from the CONTISS II document in my comments above. Those are the real figures (annually) from the Federal Government. It is that amount that will be stated in your employment letter for a particular level/grade and for subsequent promotions.

Not there.
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Kolping: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kolping:
http://www.nsiwc.gov.ng/Docs/pdf/CONTSS%20II_2009.pdf
You didn't read it.
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Kolping: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
In the Nigerian culture, the proper thing would be to say "Thank you"...

Sapiosexuality:
You didn't read it.
Kolping:

Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kolping:
In the Nigerian culture, the proper thing would be to say "Thank you"...

Kolping:
I already downloaded that weeks back, read it but it wasn't worth it or well defined. What's the meaning of the chart? What do you understand by it?
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by senatorken01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please what are the likely questions to encounter when you're called for an interview as a technologist in a federal university. My discipline is Agricultural Engineering. Thanks
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by idolize(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
senatorken01:
Please what are the likely questions to encounter when you're called for an interview as a technologist in a federal university. My discipline is Agricultural Engineering. Thanks
Am vying for one of such position. No invitation yet, pending that am interested in this your question.
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Mrgreatness(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
NISLT NISLT NISLT
Re: How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? by Mrgreatness(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
Need to b certified
Chemistry graduate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Narcissist Get Angry When You Decide To Resign From Their Company / ''Your Job Can Make You Impotent'' / Skye Bank Sacks 175

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.