Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? (3322 Views)

Should I Worry About Her Size? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / She Introduces Me As A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by Balthier(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
This sunday I was spending some with my girl and b4 she left her parents came by. She said" OO you wanna meet my parents as my "friend". It was a quick exchange of "hi's" I know that Indian culture has some strict rules of dating, but im just wondering. Good thing I was dressed nice, lol. Should i worry about that?
Re: If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by Oracle(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2007
It depends on the kind of parents she has.
Afterall you're her friend.
Later talk to her and settle things
Re: If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by PTBNaija(f): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2007
Oracle:

It depends on the kind of parents she has.
Afterall you're her friend.
Later talk to her and settle things

I agree with Oracle, it depends on the kind of parents she has. If her parents are really strict (you must only go out with an Indian) she might need time to come around. I have a friend that's Pakistani and her boyfriend is half Paki and half black. Her parents don't know either! It's not a thing to you, she's just trying to not get in trouble. Give her time, if it gets serious, then she'll tell. But at least you were introduced to her parents, don't get to caught up in formalities if you haven't been going out for too long.
Re: If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by Glamourgal(f): 3:30am On Nov 30, 2007
her parents may not like d idea of her having a boyfriend. undecided
Re: If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by almondjoy(f): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2007
What would you have wanted her to introduce you as? Or what would have made you more comfortable? undecided
Re: If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry? by mamaput(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2007
maybe she felt that you would not like to be introduced as the boyfriend yet.
how long do you know yourselves

(1) (Reply)

Between Virginity And Manners In Chosing A Wife / What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman / Guys, Claiming That Women Are Materialistic Is Not An Excuse To Be Stingy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.