Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (31344 Views)

Women Cheating More Than Men / The Truth Is Usually Bitter About Women Cheating More Than Men / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Xisnin(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
post=67843350:

More than men, women compete with themselves.
Garbage, you need a basic biology class.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by columbus007(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.
babe i really see nothing wrong.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by victorian(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
Above average number of men no longer fulfil their financial responsibilities. The men need women they can be fucvking without maintaining or spending a dime and perhaps the woman is desperate to marry. So she manage the stingy/ selfish morrafucker grin And help her self by the side to another guy who's generous with his hard earned money. It's as simple as that.
The selfish guy will be happy he now has a lady who doesn't demand a dime, so he boasts to his friends and families, my woman is so independent with a smug smile, she can hold her own. She loves me so much, even all I do is drill her pussy and give her romance and sweet words . She cooks a new pot of soup with her money every weekend. She pays her tfare to my place. She even stocks my beverages at home, and sometimes buys me gifts on my birthday! Mehn am the man! That's how u treat women and they will handle u like egg.

Na so... Lol

After a long or short, either few days to wedding or engagement, or even after wedding sef, he catches her pants down with her so called uncle, she claims is from her maternal side cheesy

Isn't life so wonderful? cheesy

Moral of this story: stinginess and selfish only brings heartache and ruins in a relationship. Learn to share with your partner. She is not a dummy, even if u feel she looks like one or speaks like one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by esthy86(f): 4:27pm On May 24, 2018
much interest in material things
nasty urge fr sex,when her guy is not their ,she find another to do de needful
big dick

to me all dis doesn't worth it,wat they gain from that I cnt tell

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:28pm On May 24, 2018
All of the reasons stated by the OP except just wanting to sample multiple partners.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Gerrard59(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
This is because they cheat with men.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by BlackHatNaija: 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
Xisnin:
Garbage, you need a basic biology class.
Mr. lecturer, go back and read.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:29pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
I tell you.
Yes ooo some women are polyandrous in nature too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Amee101(m): 4:30pm On May 24, 2018
Philpham:

So all men do not have the fear of God then, cos all men cheat.

Have you tried them all

Besides the brothers and sister cheating, please who are they cheating with.... Sex doll
Male or female, make you ways straight maka na ukwu na ga warawara anya na ga warawara na hu ya.
Like if you can relate
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by GuntersChain(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
when they marry for the wrong reason.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
post=67844097:

Mr. lecturer, go back and read.
I read what you wrote but a basic biology class would have taught you that the male
gender and competition are synonymous in humans and other mammals.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by MicroSweet(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
Okezedan:
Its becos We dnt have values any more
Perfect answer. NO VALUES.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Bowwow11(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
dermmy:
A lady that cheats does not have the fear of God simple
being it a male or female any parties that cheat has no fear of God in them.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by mubby4real(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
What is this now, abeg some people dey fast for here ooo.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

who?shocked

no be u post dat topic. Is it too late to call off ....
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by BlackHatNaija: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
Xisnin:

I read what you wrote but a basic biology class would have taught you that the male
gender and competition are synonymous in humans and other mammals.
LOL. Ride on...
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by highqueen(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
ednut1:
no be u post dat topic. Is it too late to call off ....
lool,they have fixed wedding, paid bride price.

one of the people you can't advise is the lady In love.grin
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by MicroSweet(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
fatymore:
we cant continue putting our eggs in one basket now...................

to avoid dissapointments
Here's the lame philosophy that seemingly justifies their cheating spree and feats
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Mcslize: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
michresa:
the matter tired person jare,,,
as the thing no dey read metre nkor,,,
hmmm.

maybe because their guys no dey f**k them wella,,,,,

maybe
maybe
maybe,,,,,

Bro it's not like their guys ain't fvcking them well. It's just in their blood. Majority are being fvcked well by their main guys. It's just that most gals are greedy. They need different d!cks at different time of the week & like to sample different guys maybe that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by bongolistik(m): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
victorian:
Above average number of men no longer fulfil their financial responsibilities. The men need women they can be fucvking without maintaining or spending a dime and perhaps the woman is desperate to marry. So she manage the stingy/ selfish morrafucker grin And help her self by the side to another guy who's generous with his hard earned money. It's as simple as that.
The selfish guy will be happy he now has a lady who doesn't demand a dime, so he boasts to his friends and families, my woman is so independent with a smug smile, she can hold her own. She loves me so much, even all I do is drill her pussy and give her romance and sweet words . She cooks a new pot of soup with her money every weekend. She pays her tfare to my place. She even stocks my beverages at home, and sometimes buys me gifts on my birthday! Mehn am the man! That's how u treat women and they will handle u like egg.

Na so... Lol

After a long or short, either few days to wedding or engagement, or even after wedding sef, he catches her pants down with her so called uncle, she claims is from her maternal side cheesy

Isn't life so wonderful? cheesy

Moral of this story: stinginess and selfish only brings heartache and ruins in a relationship. Learn to share with your partner. She is not a dummy, even if u feel she looks like one or speaks like one.

You sounded so experienced! Are you speaking from experience, I mean is that what you really do?
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by MicroSweet(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
Angy55:
Why is it more difficult to catch a woman who is cheating? Please explain.
So you'd learn how to 'tighten the security' of your cheating prowess...? LMAO
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by fatymore(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2018
MicroSweet:

Here's the lame philosophy that seemingly justifies their cheating spree and feats
isn't lame, it is simply once bitten twice shy...
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
Philpham:

grin NOT all men but most.
Case study my school
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
Philpham:

grin NOT all men but most.
Case study my school
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by bongolistik(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
esthy86:

big dick

She has said it all
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
men still cheat more and are still proud cheaters.
Like serious! Are you in mech eng?
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
Women these days are more materialistic sexually. They want to taste and have all. A trait popularly known to men alone.

Because of my 'situation' I find women catching glimpses at my crotch A LOT. Before, when they realize they're caught they look away quickly feeling embarrassed. Nowadays, they will just smile at you afterwards and make it awkward for you to even catch a contact of the eyes. Na me come dey look away. Morals have been flushed down the toilet.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Icon79(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2018
KPOM! You don tok am finish. No need to add anything else.

O pari

dermmy:
A lady that cheats does not have the fear of God simple
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
esthy86:

big dick

You're blessed.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by victorian(f): 4:58pm On May 24, 2018
bongolistik:

You sounded so experienced! Are you speaking from experience, I mean is that what you really do?

Lol, I know someone will say what uv just said.. That's why women don't like saying the truth here. Cause men don't like the truth. They prefer to be deceived and live in a world, they created with their tiny minds. I will say the truth if u like hate me! I don't fucvking care. Ko kan Aye mehn!

Anyways Whether am talking from experience or not? It's irrelevant.

The issues remains there are many ways in catching a monkey cheesy so says my elder brother.
Kikikikikikiki... grin Una think say una smart. Lol.

Some. Men can be so gullible

You people are just deceiving yourselves. Even Fresh wife wey man marry put for house, he still find it so hard to maintain. Until she looks like a shadow of herself, sucking and over using the poor woman, without replenishing, that's if she's trying to stay faithful and suffer in good faith. Hoping one day, she will make it in life financially. While the ones who cannot suffer in silence and smile as if all is well to the public, help themselves to other men who has eagle eyes watching out for weak women who need food to eat, or money to buy drugs.

Why won't there be divorce cases and butchering in marriages?

You butcher your wife Or gf? Cos u caught her red handed with another guy? It's either the streets will Lynch u and skin you alive or You end in jail, while the key of the cell is thrown away.

The choice is all yours grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by jacyhelen(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018
eljayson:
Research has shown that unlike before, women are cheating better than men lately.

Whether due to evolution or as an adaptation to the years and years of dealing with cheating men, cases where women cheat are no longer a new thing.

Social is believed to have contributed to this with many girls receiving visits in their dm on a daily.

Many say it is because the material needs of the modern woman can no longer be met by one man.

Others believe women have decided to try learning from their male counterparts and sample the variety that sex with multiple partners offers.

So tell us why in your opinion, women are cheating more than men.

See what some people have to say on it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3SNo6xumM

Only broke girls date more than one guy, every cheating girl is a hungry bae.
Don't argue with me, I'm not your mate Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
jacyhelen:

Only broke girls date more than one guy, every cheating girl is a hungry bae. Don't argue with me, I'm not your mate Lol.
LOL! MAYBE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / A Letter To My Future Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.