Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (31348 Views)

Women Cheating More Than Men / The Truth Is Usually Bitter About Women Cheating More Than Men / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Tecno66: 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
dermmy:

Does not have the fear of God too but this is about women so let's talk about u ppl first grin
To support your point, the fear of God is paramont. But ladies used to be more reserved. It is normal to hear of a man going for anything in skirt but abnormal to hear of a woman going for anything in trouser. Though wrong, it is not news to see a man with 2 wives but big news that can involve cnn & bbc to see a woman married to 2 husbands. Coming to our tradition. Though I am not trying to justify men sleeping around, when a married woman sleeps around, believe it or not, it affects the husband and children badly. I saw a woman involved in it years back and I tried to advise her but she said nothing will happen. Before you know it, the senior child was knocked down and killed on the highway. I know some people will say anybody can get killed by accident but the truth is that when a woman does those things, it either causes death or sickness in the family. So ladies and gentlemen, zip up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by highqueen(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
brainiac228:
Like serious! Are you in mech eng?
yeah. smiley
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by bluecircle470: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

..yen yem yen yen!!!!...Most Nigerian males are jokers....You celebrate your cheating selves daily on every available platform..claiming 'men are polygamous by nature',support rape of females and other deviant sexual misconduct..

When you cheat or sleep around irresponsibly both as a single or married guy (which you believe is your right)who do you sleep with,no be females??

Y'all think you are doing ladies by being so irresponsible and supporting evil, but you are only doing yourselves in Una worry never start,this is just Genesis,by the time you get to Malachi,you will know how far..

Thats all.

One baby mama sported.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by jacyhelen(f): 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
Only broke girls date more than one guy, every cheating girl is a hungry bae.
Don't argue with me, I'm not your mate Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
I dont cheat, talkless of having a girl friend. BUT;
To me the rate at which ladies cheat, is the same with guys, cause the ladies that go about cheating, cheats with a guy not a tree.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by brainiac228(m): 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
yeah. smiley
WOW! Thats cool, which school and what level. Am also in mechanical
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Jeremiahsanga(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
This ur reply bad bros
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Dareal90s(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
Katier00:
and a man that cheats fear who?
Another cheater spotted
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Yoruba4Life: 5:16pm On May 24, 2018
Katier00:
and a man that cheats fear who?

Cheater spotted! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by tydi(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2018
EdwardRandy:
Even till the next century women cannot cheat MORE THAN men because polygamy is not in the nature of a woman.. but you can say it's more difficult to catch a woman who is cheating unlike a man.. wink wink

a woman who can't decode when HIS woman starts cheating is a dumb man.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Elliot2(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
men still cheat more and are still proud cheaters.
Forget the saying that all men are cheats. The truth is that,it is only a small percentage who have the confidence to flirt and cheat with women. Our of ten guys in a clique, prolly only three do exploits in that area and entertains the rest of them with the stories. So,a lot of guys don't have that confidence to approach women,not to talk of cheating.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by paschal9(m): 5:37pm On May 24, 2018
Yes yes my ex is a fucking cheat
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Elliot2(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:
Like someone pointed out most women don't see any reason why they should be faithful anymore. Most witnessed how their Fathers and older men folk treated women, wives as regards fidelity issues and most vowed never to respect men. The men also don't make it easy, because they cheat alot many women don't see the need to be continually faithful to an unfaithful person. It really has nothing to do with feminism as cheating or having sex is not the definition of feminism. The truth is that most feminist are strict people and may find it hard to have sex randomly.
You are very far from the truth, dear. These days,women don't even need a reason or excuse to cheat again: Oh,I cheated cos my husband or bf cheated on me,or my spouse didn't love me enough, or i needed some material things,e.t.c. nah nah nah. now,women cheat cos sex is sex,like every animal and every human has sex;so what is so special about sex that i need a moral reason or validation to engage in it? This is the new thought process. The new emancipation movement--one of the fruits of feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by davibid: 5:54pm On May 24, 2018
VampireeM:
Before we answer the question may I see the link to the research and the procedures used to get to this gabbage conclusion.
Some people will just wake up and post trash from their brain on the internet calling it analysis. Don't go think of a way to make an impact in your environment, continue studying women cheating pattern o @ op and co

Guilty party spotted grin
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by banre(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2018
fatymore:
we cant continue putting our eggs in one basket now...................

to avoid dissapointments

Na una
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by VampireeM(f): 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
bongolistik:
lol, you sounded as if the case was thrown to you personally. But even without any research and with what we see daily, the so called research is seemingly near the truth.

In a day, a man can cast his cheating net on 10 different girls, but he might end up succeeding in one or 2. Meaning He the man cheated twice that day

On the other way round, in a day, a lady might receive 10 casted nets from 10 different cheating men, and she might easily and wilful cheat with 8 on that single day.

Meaning She the girl cheated 8 times that day.

With that you can easily see that the ratio of men to women cheating is 2:8 i.e. For every man that cheats one time, a woman is cheating 4 times. grin grin

lol. You are funny o. So casting net around ain't cheating abi? Am not saying the Op is wrong or right but the way he asked the question like its a FACT. Yes different men might woo a lady in a day that doesn't mean she would cheat with all/any of them depending on what you define as cheating. Op shouldn't conclude that women are cheating more after all its still different men they are cheating with and the same men are cheating too, which makes your ratio wrong. grin
Anyways cheating is a personal thing and not restricted to a particular gender dear as long as the cheating is between the two opposite sexes.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Safiaa(f): 6:24pm On May 24, 2018
It’s easier to make guy friends and meet guys. Just step out your house, you’ll get approached by different guys even if you don’t want it. Guys have to go out of their way to meet girls, which makes cheating more of a task for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by chanseroo1955(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
Women Cheat because They Need Strong. Big Prick.Alcohol. Cigar Has Finish Their Husband
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by thunderbabs: 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
Buhari don tighten the pocket of Nigerian men. No free money for d gals
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by felifeli: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
What do you mean by cheating? When your wife starts sleeping with another man , your marriage is over and if you are not careful your life will also soon be over. She will soon murder you o.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by frozen70(f): 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
dermmy:
A lady that cheats does not have the fear of God simple
Keep deceiving yourselfself, a man that cheats is doing so because he is mightier than God abi?
If you have a woman with you and you don't know how to keep a woman someone else will do that girl you.
You think say na before when women dey die for silent, now they have options.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
well its in their nature to cheat, cos they always want more.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 24, 2018
all of u keep sayin' 'cheat, cheat" like u know the meaning of cheating... cheating is when u take ur girlfriend out and she wants u to pay for two instead of one.... THATS CHEATING !!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by princfred(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2018
One reason men cheat is because after child birth, their wives VJ widens and most women dont know how to grip dick instead they open wider till the man, to his dismay ( but wont tell the wife) feels he is fuxking air while inside her. So he goes to younger girls in the quest for grip. You see a married man going to fuxk hoes because they know how to keep it tight down there by applying grip while the naive unknowledgeable wife opens every like gate of pacific ocean. Women cheat when they dont apply grip and feels the mans plantain is too small. ALL FOR THE LOVE OF AND QUEST FOR FRICTION.

For every woman cheater, there is a mam cheater. So how can one side cheat more?

Am not Mr Sabinus but i know things grin cool
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by dealslip(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2018
Elliot2:
You are very far from the truth, dear. These days,women don't even need a reason or excuse to cheat again: Oh,I cheated cos my husband or bf cheated on me,or my spouse didn't love me enough, or i needed some material things,e.t.c. nah nah nah. now,women cheat cos sex is sex,like every animal and every human has sex;so what is so special about sex that i need a moral reason or validation to engage in it? This is the new thought process. The new emancipation movement--one of the fruits of feminism.
You aren't female you can't speak for us. You can only speak for your folk. BTW those excuses are what you get when a woman is caught cheating. But in her inner caucus she will tell her fellow women that she can't allow any man waste her life or this life is just too short to waste on any man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Saintsquare(m): 7:18pm On May 24, 2018
Back in the days guys no too hold money, dem girls dey run after sugar daddies but now yahoo yahoo and ritual is the order of the day.Guys now fit spend anything on top woman without blinking an eye, which slay Queen no wan use iPhone lol
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2018
eljayson:
Research has shown that unlike before, women are cheating better than men lately.

Whether due to evolution or as an adaptation to the years and years of dealing with cheating men, cases where women cheat are no longer a new thing.

Social is believed to have contributed to this with many girls receiving visits in their dm on a daily.

Many say it is because the material needs of the modern woman can no longer be met by one man.

Others believe women have decided to try learning from their male counterparts and sample the variety that sex with multiple partners offers.

So tell us why in your opinion, women are cheating more than men.

See what some people have to say on it below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD3SNo6xumM

OP u said research has shown....which research? Share a link to the research or you pull down this thread.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by theEYe21(f): 7:31pm On May 24, 2018
I don’t know why I find the video funny cheesy grin cheesy

But it’s very wrong though. It’s not right for women to cheat.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Elliot2(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
dealslip:

You aren't female you can't speak for us. You can only speak for your folk. BTW those excuses are what you get when a woman is caught cheating. But in her inner caucus she will tell her fellow women that she can't allow any man waste her life or this life is just too short to waste on any man
Shey ur last statement agree with me ni. I have seen several instances where girls cheat on their faithful spouses; on their rich spouses; on their ever loving spouses,.e.t.c. Girls don't need any of those cliché excuses to cheat. "hot pant", and " freedom" are the new driving motive.
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by olaboy1: 7:52pm On May 24, 2018
victorian:

Lol, I know someone will say what uv just said.. That's why women don't like saying the truth here. Cause men don't like the truth. They prefer to be deceived and live in a world, they created with their tiny minds. I will say the truth if u like hate me! I don't fucvking care. Ko kan Aye mehn!

Anyways Whether am talking from experience or not? It's irrelevant.

The issues remains there are many ways in catching a monkey cheesy so says my elder brother.
Kikikikikikiki... grin Una think say una smart. Lol.

Some. Men can be so gullible

You people are just deceiving yourselves. Even Fresh wife wey man marry put for house, he still find it so hard to maintain. Until she looks like a shadow of herself, sucking and over using the poor woman, without replenishing, that's if she's trying to stay faithful and suffer in good faith. Hoping one day, she will make it in life financially. While the ones who cannot suffer in silence and smile as if all is well to the public, help themselves to other men who has eagle eyes watching out for weak women who need food to eat, or money to buy drugs.

Why won't there be divorce cases and butchering in marriages?

You butcher your wife Or gf? Cos u caught her red handed with another guy? It's either the streets will Lynch u and skin you alive or You end in jail, while the key of the cell is thrown away.

The choice is all yours grin

Everything you wrote looks like the guy suffers more for the sexual sins of the woman....kikikikiki the joke is on you just keep living in denial, Na your body dey suffer am especially if you f$$kin one old hag you call UNCLE.

Also once your guy finds out you are no good, he kicks you out and you are back to square one. By the way why do Nigerian women feel they can’t survive this world without financial help from men, do lesbian couples also have this same financial dependence on their partners?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
All of the reasons stated by the OP except just wanting to sample multiple partners.

Are you cheating on me? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? by victorian(f): 8:11pm On May 24, 2018
olaboy1:

Everything you wrote looks like the guy suffers more for the sexual sins of the woman....kikikikiki the joke is on you just keep living in denial, Na your body dey suffer am especially if you f$$kin one old hag you call UNCLE.

Also once your guy finds out you are no good, he kicks you out and you are back to square one. By the way why do Nigerian women feel they can’t survive this world without financial help from men, do lesbian couples also have this same financial dependence on their partners?

Am not talking about me. Don't take it personal. The topic of this thread is : why do women cheat more than men.. And I simply gave reasons why..

So don't turn it on me.. It's not about me. Take it easy.

And about lesbians? Seems you don't know what's going on out there. The dominant partner in a lesbian relationship spend well on the receptive partner especially if the receptive one is well endowed and pretty. . It's well know fact amongst lesbians, especially when one of the partner is very fine and sexy. She always av the upper hand in a lesbian Relationship. The plain Jane lesbian spend well on the prettier ones.

And I hope u won't say am talking from experience and am a lesbian? Cos that's all u guys know. One advises and open your eyes to reality check and u turn it Personal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / A Letter To My Future Wife. / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.