Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) (3238 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Photo: What News Can Bring This Sort Of Joy To Nigeria? / What News Do You Think Can Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Juliet11111(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2018
for me I'll say
1) when biafra gets her independence 2) when nigeria wins world cup. 3) when Rochas son in law looses election in Imo state

3 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
Sowore or fela durotoye or atiku defeated Buhari in the just concluded election,
or APC lost by a landslide in the just concluded election.

#Letshelpbababack2daura. tongue

12 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by kanubiafra: 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
Juliet11111:
for me I'll say

1) when biafra gets her independence
2) when nigeria wins world cup.
3) when Rochas son in law looses election in Imo state
The Back Ground Looks Like South East Nigeria. I Do Not See Traditional Hausa Or yorubaa In It. So I Think Its Got Lot To Do With Biafra. But Since The Question Is AddresseD To Nigeria I'll Say It Can Only Happen When Kanu Speaks From Military Detention

2 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by yemmight(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2018
1. If genuine war is won on corruption fighting.
2. When will be celebrating 24 hours of power supply for a week.
3. When our refineries are up and running.
4. When we start producing steel from Ajaokuta and others
5. When the current political holders step down totally from naija politics

4 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Crocky23: 2:15pm On May 24, 2018
When Buhari loses 2019 election.

14 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by larrynakel: 2:32pm On May 24, 2018
When Nigeria wins the world cup

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by osscarr(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2018
If buhari joins year adua now

16 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Mufasa27(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2018
When super Eagle win the World Cup

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Deckline(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2018
When Buhari die!! embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by simaustine: 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
The common Man on the street don't know about all these, they will only celebrate like this when bag of rice is sold for #5000,pump price of fuel sold #50per litre,free education from primary to university and finally Buhari is kicked out of Aso Rock in 2019.
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2018
Deckline:
Took the words right out of me mouth.

3 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
When BUHARI is declared as winner of 2019 presidential election
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by OfficialRasheed: 5:44pm On May 24, 2018
When Buhari goes to the great beyond

5 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
When Buhari kicks the bucket on the eve of 2019 elections

7 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
Sowore or fela durotoye or atiku defeated Buhari in the just concluded election,
or APC lost by a landslide in the just concluded election.

#Letshelpbababack2daura. tongue

I reject all these ur suggestions....who be sowore

joy of biafra been achieved

3 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
that is when Nigeria cease to exist...

and biafra achieved......the joy on earth will be twice the one in heaven that day.

5 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

I reject all these ur suggestions....who be sowore

joy of biafra been achieved

my broda anybody but buhari/apc will be good for me, morghalu,peter obi donald duke,soludo bring it on, anybody once its not apc or buhari, am goo. bro.

2 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by zlantanfan: 6:03pm On May 24, 2018
I can guarantee you 2000% the day when Nigeria is finally split into its previous regional units

But it would be amargeddon in the land of northern parasites though so try not to be around that zone at that period

3 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 24, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

my broda anybody but buhari/apc will be good for me, morghalu,peter obi donald duke,soludo bring it on, anybody once its not apc or buhari, am goo. bro.

OK better...now u talk

the murderer and arch genocidist is going back to daura next year...

who is sowore....anyone taking that yoruba boy serious is at his own peril....yoruba....he is just acting a script for buhari and apc...say I did not tell u......

anything but buhari am OK with it

If buhari again let this country tear into pieces...

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Righteousness89(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2018
Buhari sent Back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2018
Restoration of The Christian Republic Of Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

OK better...now u talk

the murderer and arch genocidist is going back to daura next year...

who is sowore....anyone taking that yoruba boy serious is at his own peril....yoruba....he is just acting a script for buhari and apc...say I did not tell u......

anything but buhari am OK with it

If buhari again let this country tear into pieces...

seconded bro.

make him go meet him cows. grin

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

seconded bro.
make him go meet him cows. grin
lolzzzzzz.......naso
where u from?

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by SalamRushdie: 7:20pm On May 24, 2018
If Buhari resigns today

2 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by kmaster007: 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
when you see boko Haram enter house of assembly
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by akinpelu655(f): 8:22pm On May 24, 2018
na baba God go help us. This is beautiful. Nigeria u are bless.
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by gidgiddy: 9:19pm On May 24, 2018
A date is announced for the official Biafran referendum

2 Likes

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2018
When Jesus comes back to take me
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by ehinmowo: 5:16am On May 25, 2018
Anything that kicks that malfunctioning brain out of office

1 Like

Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by amaechi1: 8:58am On May 25, 2018
Deckline:
With what you just typed, I am sure you are not counting yourself as part of leaders of tomorrow. You that wishes one dead where did you keep your life.
Re: What News Will Bring This Kind Of Joy In Nigeria? (picture) by amaechi1: 8:59am On May 25, 2018
fidalgo19:
When Jesus comes back to take me

You have not lost focus. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legislator Assures Of Speedy Passage Of 2019 Budget / How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy / Oramah, Anohu, Others To Speak At Africa Soft Power Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.