Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) (56569 Views)

Area Boys Fight In Lagos Island. Man Butchered (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Picture Of Mechanic Who Butchered His Wife And Set Himself On Fire In Abia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Issakendrick: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
According to reports, A Nigerian lady survives, after being butchered by her husband for trying to dump him.

Mhiz Diamond Who Shared The News On Facebook Wrote:

Just because of Little misunderstanding
A man did dis to his wife....
One word for the man

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/man-machetes-her-wife-for-trying-to-dump-him-graphic-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Issakendrick: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
yay wetin be dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Oritzy: 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
OP the man machete her wife?? undecided

Okay!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by donstan18: 3:07pm On May 24, 2018
So bad.

I hope he faces the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by EzeDiEgo1: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018

Disgusting women

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2018
what is happening this days everywhere is killing ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2018
The man should be given the same treatment me meted out to his wife. I'm all for ''an eye for an eye".

13 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
igbokwenu!!!

Ah, this is wickedness of the highest order...ladies should learn how to avoid Igbos/Igbos these days as I don't want to be typing RIP no more

14 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Kelamma(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2018
shocked
The man dey work for abattoir?

16 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Blessynokoro: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
tufiakwa
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Life has become meaningless in this country

Meanwhile,

IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY Bitter Kola and Watermelon Seed (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Click for details

https://web.facebook.com/BitterKolaWaterMelonSeed

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by SolutionMee: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
cry

The guy below me ehn

BTW...

Thank God she didn't die

Love is a scam

Marriage is a scam

But more of a scam is the bewed of two different gender

Most animals don't love or marry and we've never seen them doing such a thing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
shocked

What does she mean by "just little misunderstanding"?

Some wives are worse than the devil.
May God protect us husbands from endtime evil wives who try to push off the cliff of sanity.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by rocknation62(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
This is wat u get wen u get married to a meat seller...
He totally forgot,he tut he was cutting meat...Too bad cry cry crySome men are animals in human skin...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 24, 2018
That man shouldn't be allowed to see the light of day... In fact... I'm speechless cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Lord
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by hotwax: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
There is this girl in my area. Her boyfriend has beaten her like 3 times recently and when you get to her facebook page, you will see the picture of this guy all over her wall.

Always singing the praise of this guy.

These kind of girl will go ahead and marry this violent guy and one day he will give her the machete/stabbing treatment.

The kind of girls we have in the society now...I dont know why they are desperate. All because of pinis.

One girl was saying "I dont mind if he beats me up, but one thing I will not loose is his huge dick. I can't do without it"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Which kind wahala be this na ,wetin de happen for 9ja? Abeg I don't tire,shwo

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by benjsniper33: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Savage man
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
wat??
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
Now when it comes to being heartless and heinous

The Devil is a learner .

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by olahero(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
What's all this nah, I am tired of all this Nuisance acts ooo, why beating woman to makes your anger a reality show? Wtf... I think nah slay mama full those places where all this are happened.

Yesterday, nah one for Oshodi, another one for Abuja same yesterday too.

6 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by RiseAbove(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2018
What a world!!!! undecidedWhat a world!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
hey, must be related to Fulani herdsmen shocked

4 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Why all these mad people freely roaming the economy is really hard on men women make una try dey give this pained men space once a while

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by njokuuche77(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
I feel sick and sad when i hear all these. What is this sacred marriage institution turning to?
Why must a man do this to the woman he took as a wife. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by coluka: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Wicked man
Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by Untainted007: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Hmmmmm but what is this world becoming na? Today wife killed husband, tomorrow husband killed wife or butchered each other. No true love again, because if you truly love your spouse you wont allow ordinary insect to sting her. May God help us from relationship that will cause us pains.

4 Likes

Re: Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) by nabegibeg: 4:36pm On May 24, 2018
Issakendrick:
According to reports, A Nigerian lady survives, after being butchered by her husband for trying to dump him.

Mhiz Diamond Who Shared The News On Facebook Wrote:

Just because of Little misunderstanding
A man did dis to his wife....
One word for the man

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/24/man-machetes-her-wife-for-trying-to-dump-him-graphic-photos/

Humans are evils

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) / Man Beheads Woman In Adamawa Hotel Room, Flees With Her Head / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.