Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home (534 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home by Tenny93: 2:50pm On May 24, 2018
...He had no excuse and he was not sorry

"Right now, I'm broken to pieces, I'm so hurt and I'm at the verge of losing it.

I've been married for two years and we have a son.

My so called husband never misses clubbing every Friday, still I don't complain, I see different calls and messages from ladies on his phone, I still chose to ignore.

You won't believe I had to travel for just three weeks, guess what I found when I got back.

First he had changed the lock to the gate, without telling me about it.

I had to get someone to help break the lock. When I entered the house, I discovered another Lady had moved into my matrimonial home.

I couldn't believe my eyes, when he came home. He had no excuse and he was not sorry, Infact as I type this, he has packed my things out.

God knows I never wronged this man for once. I'm with a nine months old baby.

I'm 26 years, and right before my eyes, my whole world came tumbling down.

Read Also: ‘Help! I’m like a stranger in my husband’s house’
Well I have decided to just accept the fact that he is gone, and work with my last breath to ensure I take good care of my Son.

I just had a fibroadenomas surgery done. And he could not even call to ask me how it was. I am deeply hurt. Anyway, I believe this tribulations shall pass.

Please I need advice from everyone, what business can I start on social Media with 50k?

I can’t afford a shop right now. Please help me with ideas."

You can share you advise with the lady @ http://thenationonlineng.net/another-lady-has…matrimonial-home/ ‎
Re: Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2018
God I never wish to be in the situation not even my siblings Amen.dear I think you should try trending maybe hawking though it won't be easy for now.I pray God should see you through Amen
Re: Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home by Kokolet11: 5:55pm On May 24, 2018
grin my dear if you did not date any married man before you get married,I feel sorry for what is happening to you but if have date any married man before getting married please accept your payback.
Re: Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home by McBrooklyn(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

No way / Birthday Bonanza From 14th — 20th Of June. Buy Our Books At A Cheaper Rate Now. / I Need The Name Of This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.