Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? (22871 Views)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 2:53pm On May 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

A female friend came to meet me for an urgent advice as to whether she should resign as soon as this month end.

The organisation she works for pasted an internal memo that says that "Henceforth, CCTV devices shall be installed in all workers toilet including male and female to put security check in place beginning from next week.

As a female, she feels that will be kind of shameful for the IT personnel incharge of monitoring CCTV to be watching her and other female colleagues when they do their poos or pass urine.

She is fed up with the company and its unexpected decisions that usually come without consulting the staff.

Should she go ahead to tender her resignation as from next week since the month is coasting to an end?

Your advice will go a long way to help her.

Lalasticalania please push to front page to let people contribute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by swiz123(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2018
Oh! She should do quick and resign. I'd like my sister to apply

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Oritzy: 3:06pm On May 24, 2018
angry
Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
That's not enough reason for her to resign. Atleast you don't take your bath in the toilet all you do is to poo or urinate which you can do without exposing any of your private to the cameras face, stay blessed!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 3:19pm On May 24, 2018
Tosinex:
That's not enough reason for her to resign. Atleast you don't take your bath in the toilet all you do is to poo or urinate which you can do without exposing any of your private to the cameras face, stay blessed!

That may depend. Sometimes ladies want to check or change pads, there is much possible some uncovered parts will be picked by the CCTV.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Khd95(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2018
here talk,when no be say u wan go self service for there,why u dey fear cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
Khd95:
here talk,when no be say u wan go self service for there,why u dey fear cheesy grin

Self service? You mean masturbating? Abah, we are talking about an organisation. Do you feel orgasm when at work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Khd95(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Self service? You mean masturbating? Abah, we are talking about an organisation. Do you feel orgasm when at work?
dont u know some people dey watch indecent films for office

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 3:37pm On May 24, 2018
Khd95:
dont u know some people dey watch indecent films for office

Lolz, you must have had that experience often and already downloaded such films too.

1 Like

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Emmatik(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2018
Is she the only female working there?...All other females should resign too...Op abeg this sun too much for this kind yeye story

12 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 3:45pm On May 24, 2018
Emmatik:
Is she the only female working there?...All other females should resign too...Op abeg this sun too much for this kind yeye story

Sorry for the sun bro. Ladies are different from one another, what some can bear, others may not tolerate.

11 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Emmatik(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
Aiit then...Tell her to resign

PassiveNaira:

Sorry for the sun bro. Ladies are different from one another, what some can bear, others may not tolerate.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by amalder: 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
maybe she is doing something illegal in there.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 4:19pm On May 24, 2018
amalder:
maybe she is doing something illegal in there.

She is a decent lady as far as I have known her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
PassiveNaira:

indeed.
Back to topic no big deal abeg

3 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by fatymore(f): 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
maybe she doesn't watch American films...whenever she wants to urinate..let her say it loudly so the IT guy can hear inside the toilet .....
Me: IT guy I want to urinate...next thing to do, is to cover the camera with a towel or anything...if they ask her why she did, let her explain she isn't comfortable with people seeing her unclothedness...from there, they would get the drift.

44 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
fatymore:
maybe she doesn't watch American films...whenever she wants to urinate..let her say it loudly so the IT guy can hear inside the toilet .....
Me: IT guy I want to urinate...next thing to do, is to cover the camera with a towel or anything...if they ask her why she did, let her explain she isn't comfortable with people seeing her unclothedness...from there, they would get the drift.

This seems a better advice to give her. But based on what she said about her organization, that may attract query and consequently lead to sack.

11 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by fatymore(f): 4:52pm On May 24, 2018
PassiveNaira:

This seems a better advice to give her. But based on what she said about her organization, that may attract query and consequently lead to sack.
if she cant walk up to them and explain, at least she has a superior... or better still let her act American Movie

4 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by jaychubi: 5:25pm On May 24, 2018
Must she urinate or poo there daily

She shld resign n let another lady have d job now

8 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by PassiveNaira: 5:36pm On May 24, 2018
jaychubi:

She is bent on resigning but if a good suggestion like her not using the comfort room could be a better advice for her.

6 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Jesusgirl92(f): 5:53pm On May 24, 2018
jaychubi:

why would you understand when you're not a lady undecided undecided..... Let's say she's on her period, the so-called IT people would be watching everything all in the name of "I'm doing my job"... I'd rather resign... They should tighten security at all entrance and exit.... Even the entrance of the restroom if they have to.... But in the rest room?? Na pure nonsense be that... Na BBNaija be that?? Mtcheww

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Do you really know her?

3 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by mazimee(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
PassiveNaira:

The Organisation has no business with what someone does in the restroom. As far as I know, they are invading their privacy.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by AyanbajoSD100: 6:43pm On May 24, 2018
She shd resign as fast as possible and allow more serious people get the job..The cctv is not situated to face u ...That of the male for instance..the Men wod hv to back it..that is hw it's installed.they are situated at angles to captures what and who goes in .......She has more things she does there aside just the camera palava

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by adekalumichael: 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
Though CCTV in toilets sounds funny OP but as long as she owes the company her loyalty while she is still formally bound by her employment terms, she has no choice than to put up with the new change.
If she thinks otherwise, she can tender her resignation without apology. I am sure she has uncles at the top for another job offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by keetel(f): 10:10pm On May 24, 2018
What kind of security measure will make a firm install cctv in the toilet?[sub][/sub]

4 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by columbus007(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2018
wetin she dey resign for?or wetin she dey hide? abi she carry crawlcrawl for her yansh.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by stainless239(f): 12:47am On May 25, 2018
Lol....when a hospital in Surulere has a camera in nurses changing room.

Sad story

7 Likes

Re: CCTV To Be Installed In Workers' Toilets. Should She Resign? by oshe11: 9:04am On May 25, 2018
Lol

Resign kè

#WeDieHere

She dey kpansh for the Toilet ni?
Bia dnt go and over work ur bf/husband with your resignation ooo

Just observe the angle of the Cam and make sure U do not face it will urinating(You can locate somewhere else to sh***twink)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebun Okubanjo, Bento Africa's Founder Accused Of Work Place Bullying / Minimum Wage: Dockworkers’ Wages Rise To N150, 000 / Quotes All Entrepreneurs Should Memorize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.