Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa (565 Views)

I’ve Lost An Honest, Wonderful Commander —buhari / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by 360frolic(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2018

Media personality Toke Makinwa has revealed what being an entrepreneur has taught her. The star who has her own luxury bag line said she has learnt that not everyone is your customer.

She went further to reveal this has made her lose deals worth millions and it is ok.

http://newshelm.ng/ive-lost-deals-worth-millions-toke-makinwa/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 24, 2018
I wonder the kain customers she dey talk about

Billionaire customers maybe..

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by swiz123(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
Does it really matter when you make millions by just giving BJ's

Festus Fadeiya can attest to my claims.

Regardless, I've got no beef with you because you are a kinda philanthropist.

Truly, blessed is the hands that giveth; perhaps, that's why your true profession pays you well

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by donstan18: 3:16pm On May 24, 2018
We lots shouldn't get her wrong, nobody is above mistake.

I believe she wanted to type " I just lost diiiicks worth millions , not deals.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by coluka: 3:19pm On May 24, 2018
You mean you've lost 'runs' worth millions The nerve some of these already exposed hoes have to still come and be forming 'entrepreneur' when the source of their money has already been revealed. You better stop frolicking with your father's mates and squandering their children's inheritance. Shameless Hoe!!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Lost Deals Worth Millions-toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
Customer Abi isok

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Davido Just Signed??? / Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Her Amazing Abs In New Photos / #bbnaija: Nina Receives A Brand New Car Gift From Her Role Model & Stylist,toyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.