Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (13832 Views)

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? / Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by incomeboostng: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

I want a proven business idea i can invest in.

Thanks

With your N600k to N800k, you can earn 72k - 96k and more even up to N500k monthly.

Anyways, check out this page below for these lucrative business/investment options I am talking about

https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

Best regards
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Meesquared000(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
starboycol5555:
I deal with IQ option I can make you 90% of your investment every week for sure just send a message to my gmail Oscarcollins68@gmail.com
you have 1.67 million dollars on IQ option. Lol...are y for real?
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Kaiser20: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Invest in cattle rearing, become a corporate herdsman without AK 47
and watch your ROI grow 26% every month.
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Osedagal(f): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
crowley:
best i can tell you is to get 2 s9 antminers. but you need to get em through giftcards or you wont be able to get two. currently doing. i have 9 s9. and i get 0.6 bitcoin monthly. its very profiting. started two months ago. got my full rig for about 2.5m including inverters and submarine batteries cuz you need constant power. made 1.6m my first month because my network keep disconneting. now using smile which is fluid. if you can start with two, you should make about 200k-250k monthly. and get a 5kva inverter. an s9 antminer 13.5th/s is about $1000 right now at amazon. so if you can get someone to sell giftcard at 20k $100, $1k should be about 200k. if you get two, for 400k, you can use 350k for setting up your backup electricity. and 30k for setting up your smile router with the devices and sub. happy mining. cheesy

Please drop ur phone number I want to know more
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by soccerpipe(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2021
starboycol5555:
I deal with IQ option I can make you 90% of your investment every week for sure just send a message to my gmail Oscarcollins68@gmail.com

Pls, i'm interested..08163564228
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by HisSmileHeal(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
chat me up if you are interested in Investing your money in AGRO $ REAL ESTATE with a reasonable ROI... No Lavish without Investment, e get why! Let talk Business!
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Succhris: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and i have saved up 800k. Presently,i put 600k in a diamond account - cant remember the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

Thanks

Forex Trading
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by mrpassionate(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Here are my Trades for the Day on GOLD CFD.

On an investment of 800k 10% returns is a guarantee Per Week in the Forex market. My Commission is 40% of the Profits made for u.

Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

I am a salary earner and I have saved up 800k. Presently, I put 600k in a diamond account - cant remembers the account type- that pays me 2k monthly on it.

I want a proven business idea I can invest in.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello, I would like to propose an investment to you. I'm an associate marketer with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.
Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

BENEFITS:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.
#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.
You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
For more information, please call or WhatsApp 08166077628
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Succhris: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
mrpassionate:
Here are my Trades for the Day on GOLD CFD.

On an investment of 800k 10% returns is a guarantee Per Week in the Forex market. My Commission is 40% of the Profits made for u.

Yes. 10% weekly and you are looking for 800k to grow.
Be calming down. If you are really profitable as you claim, you don't need to look for investors, they would be looking for you.

Keep trading your demo in peace be4 thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by mrpassionate(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Who says I am looking for 800k as the capital it's all depends on account owners, the amount was just a figure already in the chat..

You sure it's DEMO... Bitch I trade with FTMO..and I have taking 15 Trades today all profitable maybe I should school u..check all my POSTon NL Av u seen where I asked ppl to bring their money for investment.. I put my mouth on what I know...

Kiloman se eyin Oloriburuku te kan kun Nairaland bayi. Only 1 reply to post u ppl will be insulting the OP.. Aiye e fe baje sha.

Bitch I'm in Europe and account management is as many as u could manage.

Succhris:

Yes. 10% weekly and you are looking for 800k to grow.
Be calming down. If you are profitable as you claim, you don't need to look for investors, they would be looking for you.

Keep trading your demo in peace be4 thunder fire you

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Larynxhedon: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
You better beware and don't fall in scammer's hand brother.

If you can't think of any reasonable physical assets to invest in and manage, then you should probably think crypto, and forget about daily or huge monthly return for that matter, becuase I think it's delusional : )

Just be transferring some part of your fiat, also salary, into crypto every month, especially the cheaper or red ones at that moment, and I'm sure growth is assured this way!

It won't be a bad idea to take up an investing course like "Risk Management" or "Investing in Bad times", to better guide you psychologically and to be mentally fit.

Communities you can join for good crypto and investing discussions may include Quidax Global on Telegram, where you'll be able to learn, meet up a lot of interesting and passionate individuals like you are : )

Peace : )
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by freelancesafety(m): 1:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Hello,

If you want to earn good money from the global foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits daily and weekly, join this forex account manager via Telegram I have been using for months with very impressive results and guaranteed returns , @smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.

@smart_fxtrader
Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by Sholaye04: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
my opinion is to read, like alot. research till you're tired. i also like reading prediction market articles. this is the last one i saw
https://valorexchange.com/blog/post?slug=current-bitcoin-price-in-naira-and-our-price-prediction-for-2023-2025
they're not always acurate but sometimes they can give something significant. My friend uses them to trade futures.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by sammiesent(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
everyone including our global fans , and music lovers too can now invest profitably in music and share in our future royalties.

Starting with as low as 10$ in your countries currency, you can now earn huge returns paid out monthly!

Find out more about our business ,exclusive
Deals, services and what more we have to offer!.

Enjoy other luxurious shopping like coffees, jackets, trampolines for kids and even more
In our verified google page via the link below 👇
[https://g.co/kgs/Qig1z2]

Re: Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? by EzeJohn6: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Engrmathews:
Hi folks,

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN1INd8Kfcs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.