Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence (29474 Views)

I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Lady Shares Pictures Of Injuries Inflicted On Her Mum By Dad (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by goldcoinhub: 3:58pm On May 24, 2018
A lady has taken to social media to share photos of the injury she sustained while enduring domestic violence in the hands of a man.

According to her, she kept the whole incident to herself for six months but now she is courageous enough to summon the police to facilitate the abuser’s arrest.

She wrote:

TW: Domestic Violence It’s taken so much strength for me to even type this all out. These photos are from January, today I finally decided to call the police on my abuser.

I didn’t post this for sympathy. I posted this bc I feel like I’ve been silencing my voice for someone who doesn’t love me. Abuse isn’t love.This for anybody whose felt so weak inside & tried to remain tough convincing themselves they could never be that girl.

In 6 months I’ve only confided in 1 person. It eats at me almost everyday, this man is somebody that is admired by the people around us & ive gotten to see all of his demons. Im tired of it, I’m tired of appearin stronger than I’ve actually been. Speak up. Dont suffer in silence.

My chin was one inch from being so busted I had to get stitches. I walked around with a huge bandage for weeks not telling anyone what happened. Told my mom I fell going up some stairs. Why because I knew I wasn’t going to leave him alone. I felt bad. I thought it could be fixed.

I edited photos where my scar couldn’t be seen. I couldn’t accept that this was my reality. That. I fell in love with someone like that. I permanently have a scar there now.

The hardest part about leaving is accepting that this is even your reality. I convinced myself it was just a ‘hurdle’. We were together 3 years this all happened 6 months ago. YOU DONT DELIBERATLY PICK ABUSERS. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-shares-photos-of-injuries-she-sustained-through-domestic-violence/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 24, 2018
My advice to female going through this kain thing, RUN like mad cos your life depends on it..

If na the babe dey beat the guy like dat, am sure he can't hide it for 2 days before running off with his tail between his legs..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by lexoft(m): 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
l
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
Ladies please see run....... if you see an animal in human skin!!!

This guy (bionix) quoted me and I feel it's worth being on the Front page for women to learn.

[b[i]]Bionix
please to all ladies. control your tongue. it is said that the scar of verbal attack is far worse than that of a machete. the best time to correct your partner is not in the midst of anger or you just let the devil destroy your happy relationship. in strength,you are unequal to your spouses no matter what your pride tells you. keep quiet while the anger lasts and even scold him later. A neighbour's wife drove the husband who never had any history of violence into beating her up by raining a thousand curses on the man who wasn't even responding. all because things went rough for him for a while. when he couldn't bear the spells, he descended on her for the first time ,leaving her with a battered face. in the morning, she went and called the police for him,destroying the good reputation of the family. simply because she could not control her TONGUE. It is now the talk of the street after she had left her lovely home. she let the devil into her home. some of her friends leading her astray are still managing with their husbands. MEN,WHEN YOUR WIVES ARE OUT TO PUSH YOU INTO GOING PHYSICAL,JUST DONT TALK BACK. WALK AWAY. THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE HER UNDERSTAND. THE DEVIL COMES AND GOES. YOU CAN NEVER BE RIGHT BEATING UP YOUR WIFE[/i]

GOD BLESS you for this.
You have made a very good point with this.
Thumbs up!

Let me me take this to the front page, so they can read and learn.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
DIS ONE SERIOUS OOO

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by EmagNig(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
terrible
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by oshe11: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Hian!shocked

Did she Marry Mayweather, Anthony Joshua or Lanre Gentry?shocked

10 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by amstamon: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Wetin u do oga?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Very soon she will end up in a big bowl

That's how it starts

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Many are mad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by maxiuc(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
angry

That was in 2013 that I slapped my babe for lying and using fake pretense to take money from me though that was my first time of slapping a woman the moment I did that I felt something leaving me I couldn't eat or sleep properly for days I learnt my lesson never to hit anyone unless in self defense

Shun violence is not good

You don't have to fight anyone

8 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by opeolu202: 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
They av com again...
Let the men roasting begin...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by guywitzerogal(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2018
Na Anthony Joshua beat u?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by SolutionMee: 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
cry

Domestic violence can only be experienced when a lady get married to a domestic animal grin grin grin

This lady is hawt

Can't wait to svck solve her b00bs 00ps

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by BlackHatNaija: 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
They see the signs, know the dude is a potential woman beater, but still stay put.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Mutemenot(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
d girl is simply troublesome, she had time to snap n share online for her fellow idiots to see

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by weyreypey: 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
The real problem is categorising violence in the form of physical violence alone..... Violence starts from psychological, structural dimensions.. even verbal violence too!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by faithfull18(f): 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by castrol180(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2018
what have you beautiful bae done

to deserve this inimical wickedness?

If proper investigation is done,

don't be baffled that Igbos is behind

this atrocities... but girls when would you

learn to desist from following Igbos just because

of small chinchin and groundnut in lieu of your precious life?
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by SoapQueen(f): 5:11pm On May 24, 2018
Some wounds do not heal. Especially the emotional ones. I feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by teamsynergy: 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
some people will start quoting bible for u now on y u must remain in an abusive relationship
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Ellabae(f): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
Run if u notice the man is violent. Run from an abusive relationship or marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by obatreasure: 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
This is too much naa, haba!. Only weak men beat ladies. Wise men contoll there temper

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Jamiubond009(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
"I must marry this year" na him dey cause am. She can't say she didn't see the subtle and not so subtle sign that he's prone to violence. All because of say I want to answer Mrs

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by IamPlato(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018

These Days I Dont share Sympathy After A One Sided story.

Give Me The Full Story, Lets Know If She Deserves What She Want...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Blonchilli(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2018
The way couple are brutalising themselves these days eh. Everyone should be careful not to marry his or her death certificate

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by EzeDiEgo1: 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
My question now is

If na me share my injury like this will it hit fp

Nairaland should stop moving anything that don't have mean to Front page or else I will hack this platform and stop you guys from doing all this rubbish
Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
honestly I still find it difficult how a full grown flesh and blood human being to start beating his wife.. There are corrective measures given to a lady or wife without even raising your hands.. That man is weak..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
All these from DOMESTIC violence, shocked shocked
I wonder what to picture when the violence gets WILD? grin cool grin

On a serious note, say NO to Domestic Violence! wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Photos Of Injuries She Sustained Through Domestic Violence by Newpride(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2018
Where u sleeping jejely and suddenly domestic violence arouse...

Any lady or house wife who tells her husband that if u won’t beat me, u are a bastard or no be ur papa and mama born u will surely be beaten and heaven will not fall..

I don’t support domestic violence but women need to be careful to avoid stories that touch...

There are lots of house wives whom their husbands had never lay their hands on them for decades due to their good conduct.

Ladies/ girls/ women shld be careful while boys/men shld stop beating their wives or fiancées.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. / Driver Plots Boss’ Kidnap In Lagos Because She 'Maltreated Him' (pictured) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Worth ₦8 Billion, Arrests Suspect At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.