Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

'your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them' - Rapist Dad Tell Daughter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them' - Rapist Dad Tell Daughter (895 Views)

I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Alleged Serial Rapist Who Beat Up Unilag Girls Before Raping Them, Was Caught / Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them' - Rapist Dad Tell Daughter by DailyNaija: 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
Residents of the Ikeja Lagos State were shocked when an 18-year-old girl, narrated how her biological father molested her for four years.

Folorunsho Oluwaseun was arraigned before a Special and Sexual Offences Court, sitting in Ikeja, for allegedly luring her daughter by telling her he would suck her breasts to make them as big as her mates.

The victim who is the first prosecution witness in an ongoing trial involving her father and Lagos State before Justice Sybil Nwaka narrated to the court how the defendant ended up sexually molesting her from when she was 12 years old.

Led in evidence by the prosecuting counsel, Babajide Boye, she informed the court that the father started abusing her sexually right from when she was 12 years old, at their one-room apartment in Ikorodu.
Continue Reading Below
https://dailynaija.com/post/sexual-abuse-your-small-breasts-will-be-big-when-i-suck-them-rapist-dad-tells-daughter

Re: 'your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them' - Rapist Dad Tell Daughter by BiafraIShere(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
Afonjas and incest are five and six. From Obasanjo down to the poorest ones in their rustic towns, it is still the same story of father's screwing their own daughters, brothers sleeping with sisters and mothers fvrking their own sons cry cry cry
Re: 'your Small Breasts Will Be Big When I Suck Them' - Rapist Dad Tell Daughter by ruggedmallaam(m): 5:08am On May 25, 2018
WHAT!

(1) (Reply)

Female Naira Marley Going Viral On Social Media / Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain / A Conversation Between Kidnapper And The Family Of The Victims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.