Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies (24388 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by eyinjuege: 10:16pm On May 24, 2018
Majority of miscarriages that happen occur due to fetal abnormality.
Meaning you produce a wack sperm, and probably give it to a defective egg, and voila you form abnormal fetus.
Nature does its job, and brings out such a child early in the first trimester.
So trying to blame miscarriages on a woman is just stupidity at its peak.
When all the correct sperm in the body has been ravaged by all sorts of STDs, alcohol and smoking yet you're complaining of miscarriage.
Yeye man. Stop producing wack spermatozoa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by oshomoshi: 12:01am On May 25, 2018
Good Jon.she did here
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Thegamingorca(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
I find both the wife and the husband pathetic

I am not sure they are both mentally ready to raise a kid in the first place.

The child probably dodged a bullet

First of all, no women ever wants a miscarriage and one will have thought that the husband would be ordinarily aware of that fact.

On the other hand, the woman should have confronted the confused husband in a more private setting and not on social media

This one is high on aba weed
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by fof1: 2:16am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The wife must be summoned by the councel of elders, for publicly humiliating the man and shattering his ego..

She should have told him privately, instead of calling him out in the open..

This is an insult to men worldwide, she must apologize or go back to her parents..

PLS GO AND DRINK UR LIMCA TO REST UR BRAIN...
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by deebrain(m): 3:53am On May 25, 2018
Like my pastor friend used to say, pregnancy is physically carried by the woman and emotionally carried by the responsible husband.

Pregnancy and the drama that follows is a course that the couple should shoulder together. It will earn you more respect from your wife-even if it ended in a miscarriage...
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Oritzy: 4:34am On May 25, 2018
igbodefender:
What if they just wanted to trend and planned the whole thing?
that's one thing too but I still love the way they acted.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The wife must be summoned by the councel of elders, for publicly humiliating the man and shattering his ego..

This is an insult to men worldwide, she must apologize or go back to her parents..
c'mon guy are u serious? @ this age? Whr women dey struggle d family headship with the men in the name of gender equality/feminism? Men! What a f*cking Western idea! Smh.....
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Sterope(f): 6:23am On May 25, 2018
How do you do it?

A man that can shame a woman for miscarriage is a man whose mother is nothing but a rag to him. You do not need more proof that his mother is a failure. Who knows if she got him from the devil itself. The

Some women become suicidal because of this. Some lose their sanity. Some have to go through the pains of labour knowing that their baby it is dead.

pocohantas:

Just like you derailed into all you offer is sex
The only counter you ever have to every discussion.

Maybe you should read the tweets again. I wanna assume you missed the point. Kati kati.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by chigoziem10(f): 8:06am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed
I pity your mentality & I am sorry for the woman you're living with or the woman who is going to be your wife. You're simply shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 8:17am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

No, let's start from the scratch you m'dafvqer....Not half way.

A man walks up to a lady......It's a work.
He tries to impress with his approaches...It's a work.
He asks you out....It's a work.
He takes you on a date....It's a work.
He tries to be funny to entertain you....It's a work.
He pays the bills....It's a work.
He calls to know how you doing....It's a work.
During sex, he sweats thrusting while you lie down like a boring m'dafvqer..It's a work.
He tries to last before ejaculating....It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He becomes your spender....It's a work.
He buys you gifts during festivities to impress...It's a work.
He takes you out regularly..... It's a work you ungrateful m'dafvqer.

All these while, all you keep offering is SEX, nothing else.

He buys a ring and proposed to you...It's a work.
He pays for your dowry...It's a work.
He takes care of wedding(Traditional and white).....It's work.
He takes care of all the debt and settles the needed...It's a work you m'dafvqer.
He rents a house...It's a work.
He buys properties..It's a work.
He gifts your parents....It's a work.
He starts taking care of you to make you happy...It's a work.

Now tell me why you can't make babies and make the man a father? embarassed
i only pity your wife to be

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by anitank(f): 8:36am On May 25, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I respect the Man's maturity, That isn't a nice way to correct a person's utterance let alone your own husband. Their problems not mine! . cheesy

Actually if we are to examine who feels the lost of a baby[born or unborn ] most, It is the woman. Not that the man doesn't feel it too, but the woman feels it more because she is the carrier. So PastorGambit's post is questionable angry

He deserves no respect and has no form of maturity in him. His first tweet was how he really felt. The fact that he even conceived such things in his mind to the point of typing and posting for the world to see tells a lot about the kind of man he is.

The apology he made because his own wife slammed him is hogwash.

1 Like

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On May 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
most men cant even stand the pain of getting a wound stitched, not to talk of labour. you are irrelevant

APART FROM WHAT YOU SEE ON THE NEWS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE MEN ARE CAPABLE OF. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CAPSLOCKED: 8:40am On May 25, 2018
YelloweWest:

We will all be ashamed, when your mother takes the lead!

Bastards everywhere. Would u say your mother has never contributed anything to your life? O wait, that's exactly what you said!

Shame on you! Money is not everything!

By they way women are now making money o. Sometimes even more than the men!

HIAN!

NA WAH FOR YOU O, ALL THIS FOR ME? HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO REPLY YOU NOW SINCE I DON'T ENGAGE IN MEANINGLESS DISCUSSIONS, AND I CAN'T BRING MYSELF DOWN LOW TO YOUR LEVEL.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 8:40am On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

APART FROM WHAT YOU SEE ON THE NEWS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE MEN ARE CAPABLE OF. smiley
i work in hospitals honey, men generally have lower pain threshold than women. Go online and watch videos of men simulating labor. you guys cant even survive a hit to the balls without squealing like a dying pig

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Drabrah(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A lady has called out her husband on Twitter after he made a derogatory statement about women who miscarry their babies.

According to him, men can't take heartbreak from the death of their child, so a woman should prove it if she really wants to be a mum.

His wife didn't find the statement funny and took to Twitter to slam him.

Read the man's tweet below...

"You have a miscarriage on a man and he start looking at you differently.. he start looking at you more as a murderer of his child and less as the woman of his dreams.. you become irresponsible to his precious gems. Men can’t take too much heartbreak..you wanna be a mom prove it"

His wife replied;

"@PastorGambit as YOUR wife that was very low! We all know you troll a lot but that right there was not cool at all. You gotta do better smh."

He has now deleted the tweet and apologized. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/woman-slams-husband-for-his-derogatory-comment-on-women-who-miscarry-their-babies.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

I no see d tweet wella sef. Na d lady I jst dey look. So cute & biuriful.
Abeg, is there any lady so cute & biuriful here on NL? I wan settle down wt her
@lalasticlala et al
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On May 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i work in hospitals honey, men generally have lower pain threshold than women. Go online and watch videos of men simulating labor. you guys cant even survive a hit to the balls without squealing like a dying pig

SIMULATING LABOUR.. HAHA grin

I'M NOT ARGUING WITH YOU BECAUSE I'LL NEVER WIN. WOMEN? YOU'LL ARGUE WITH THEM THAT THE SKY IS BLUE AND WON'T WIN. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:03am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Rubbish,didn't you read a man leaves his family to marry a woman.
He should have thought about it privately, before spewing rubbish.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by indie22(f): 9:04am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

This is why you should continue to drink Limca and not leave empty headed posts all over Nairaland.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:06am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:
If I do my job as a man for us to have a child, please kindly do your job as a woman for us to have a child.

No stories for the gods will be accepted

Marriage should be all about supports from both partners to achieve a targeted goal, no partner should cheat each other.

For every man that pours inside his wife to make baby will not be happy to see his wife pour any other thing out, if not the baby
What did you pour, dead or 20percent what.
Take your time.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 9:06am On May 25, 2018
indie22:

This is why you should continue to drink Limca and not leave empty headed posts all over Nairaland.
don't you have respect?
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:08am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=pocohantas post=6

You're talking about the work you did?Which work? Thrusting and ejaculating? You better stop taking those drugs undecided [/quote]
You have time to explain to someone obviously high on an expired milk, well he may be sarcastic or ignorant. None which are excusable.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 9:09am On May 25, 2018
PraisesG:
Rubbish,didn't you read a man leaves his family to marry a woman. He should have thought about it privately, before spewing rubbish.
Both you and indie22 don't have respect for me.. Next time the both of you quote me, add my lord..
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:22am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=eyinjuege post=67853603]Majority of miscarriages that happen occur due to fetal abnormality.
Meaning you produce a wack sperm, and probably give it to a defective egg, and voila you form abnormal fetus.
Nature does its job, and brings out such a child early in the first trimester.
So trying to blame miscarriages on a woman is just stupidity at its peak.
When all the correct sperm in the body has been ravaged by all sorts of STDs, alcohol and smoking yet you're complaining of miscarriage.
Yeye man. Stop producing wack spermatozoa[/quote
]Tell them wack,dead,semi dead,high on expired milk formula.immature ones.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:34am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Both you and indie22 don't have respect for me..
Next time the both of you quote me, add my lord..
It seems that Limca,turns your head up like one high on expired milk that you can't distinguish your elders again.
Stop drinking too much,it messes up the brains.
Sensitive issues call for sensitive talk.
Perhaps spending money to buy and take a glass of milk drink,daily will speed up the required brain formation for an adult male,a supposed future father.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 9:37am On May 25, 2018
PraisesG:

It seems that Limca,turns your head up like one high on expired milk that you can't distinguish your elders again.
Stop drinking too much,it messes up the brains.
Sensitive issues call for sensitive talk.
Perhaps spending money to buy and take a glass of milk drink,daily will speed up the required brain formation for an adult male,a supposed future father.
Don't worry, i know ladies like you.
I've seen your types,, it is my big dick that you crave for..

maybe sambarry gave you expo.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by PraisesG(f): 9:40am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

An word is enough for the ...
I guess you are off that list.
Don't quote me again.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by Nobody: 9:44am On May 25, 2018
PraisesG:
An word is enough for the ... I guess you are off that list. Don't quote me again.
Write jamb, you won't write.. It's a word and not an word.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by postmann: 9:57am On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:

A woman takes in...She deals with her fluctuating hormones.
She suffers from nausea. Her chest hurts (i.e) heartburn
in and leg pain. Pees every second.
She is also worried about the baby: would he/she come out healthy?
She still has to care for the home and you the big baby.

Then after all this, she is unfortunate enough to miscarry. I heard some have to be induced to push out the dead baby.

Which other proof do you want that she is ready to be a mom?
Or you think a sane woman goes about hoping to miscarry?

You're talking about the work you did?Which work? Thrusting and ejaculating? You better stop taking those drugs undecided

He was by no means on any drug when he dropped his piece loaded with uncomfortable facts.

You took a well detailed and bias narrative on the challenges most pregnant women undergo while dismissing the man's role to mere "thrusting and ejaculation". You've have walked your way up the ladder of the new breeds of NL's feminists ... and that's when you caught my attention.

It takes more than thrusting and ejaculation on the man's part in making a baby. It takes a healthy man to produce a healthy and potent sperm, to begin with. And with all the health challenges facing the modern man, finding a man with healthy semen is not as common as it used to be. Being the custodian of the Y and X chromosomes increases the male stake in making a baby.

The man is also a burden bearer, taking a sizable chunk of the emotional, physical and psychological pressures that comes with pregnancy.

Miscarriage on the part of a woman may not be intentioal but it questions her ability to carry out her female biological functions. Same as a man with a low sperm count.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2018
postmann:

He was by no means on any drug when he dropped his piece loaded with uncomfortable facts.

You took a well detailed and bias narrative on the challenges most pregnant women undergo while dismissing the man's role to mere "thrusting and ejaculation". You've have walked your way up the ladder of the new breeds of NL's feminists ... and that's when you caught my attention.

It takes more than thrusting and ejaculation on the man's part in making a baby. It takes a healthy man to produce a healthy and potent sperm, to begin with. And with all the health challenges facing the modern man, finding a man with healthy semen is not as common as it used to be. Being the custodian of the Y and X chromosomes increases the male stake in making a baby.

The man is also a burden bearer, taking a sizable chunk of the emotional, physical and psychological pressures that comes with pregnancy.

Miscarriage on the part of a woman may not be intentioal but it questions her ability to carry out her female biological functions. Same as a man with a low sperm count.

Oga, go back and read his post well. I don't have strength to talk too much these days.

He said "I have done my job..."
Emphasis on I, I was referring to him in particular and that question was meant to be a rhetorical one. What job did he do that will make him think in such manner? Comparing low sperm count to inability to produce eggs makes more sense.

Nothing bias about my narrative, it is what it is.
Till men start carrying babies, it remains what it is.
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On May 25, 2018
Sterope:
How do you do it?

A man that can shame a woman for miscarriage is a man whose mother is nothing but a rag to him. You do not need more proof that his mother is a failure. Who knows if she got him from the devil itself. The

Some women become suicidal because of this. Some lose their sanity. Some have to go through the pains of labour knowing that their baby it is dead.

That young man is losing it.
People should know where to draw the line in gender wars.
Right now, he is on another thread, bursting veins because some chick on twitter said men are useless. Yet he typed that foolish comment and went out of his way to justify it. Such foolishness...!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:

you just cant type without getting into my mention. grin

Sambarry has really humbled you o grin
Re: Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies by oloyede252(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2018
SAMBARRY:
you just cant type without getting into my mention. grin

Sambarry has really humbled you o grin
Wow so you're still alive...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Missing 3-year Old Child / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.