Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp (2865 Views)

Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Could She Be Cheating On Me? (chat Photos) / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:10pm On May 24, 2018

Sometimes I just don't understand the kind of brain women get. because this set of human being don't behave as if they get conscience at all.
This month I created a thread that I had not received any calls from women especially my Ex since we broke up.
https://www.nairaland.com/4506349/never-call-woman

Just today I change my Facebook and whatsapp dp since she broke up with me she's trying to rekindle what she left since 5 months ago.
Am not dog food that Dog will eat small and come back after some hours to eat the same food.

Miss gbuo gì n'ebe there

Guys this is my advice:
When ever a girl broke up with you, let her go and move on with your life.You got to move on bro! Thinking about her will destabilize you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2018
Sigh,,, Team no girlfriend, no break up wahala.. i guard my heart with the combined defense system of Russia and USA.. so falling in love with any girl now is totally impossible..

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2018
Bro your relationship status and situation is ever complicated cheesy
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
Bro your relationship status and situation is ever complicated cheesy
complicated

How?
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:20pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sigh,,,
Team no girlfriend, no break up wahala..
i guard my heart with the combined defense system of Russia and USA..
so falling in love with any girl now is totally impossible..
defend yourself well bro
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 6:23pm On May 24, 2018
But you're the one who sent GOOD EVENING DEAR first, what were you thinking chatting up an ex if you've really moved on? You're the one who's making moon eyes at her so the joke is on you.

Last last, what did she see in a guy who's immature enough to post private chats on nairaland just to seek validation or whatever you hope to achieve here?

Now think critically about what i said and choose a new path in life, i wee not tell you again, because this is the third time today

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
complicated

How?
You created a thread this past week just to rant and let out your frustrations about a recent heartbreak, right?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
But you're the one who sent GOOD EVENING DEAR first, what were you thinking chatting up an ex if you've really moved on? You're the one who's making moon eyes at her so the joke is on you.

Last last, what did she see in a guy who's immature enough to post private chats on nairaland just to seek validation or whatever you hope to achieve here?

Now think critically about what i said and choose a new path in life, i wee not tell you again, because this is the third time today
you know you will defend her.

If you are an igbo you will see her chat before the good evening dear.

Seeking validation indeed?

How I wish you under the meaning of that word
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by kullozone(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2018
Another NL wahala don show up again.

Teens sef... Una disturbance too much aswearsmiley
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:29pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
You created a thread this past week just to rant and let out your frustrations about a recent heartbreak, right?
I don't think so.
I created a thread last week. Is only on 15 of may I created a thread about my recent heartbreak which the link is above
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by MhizzAJ(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2018
Small small children will just be going in and out of relationship anyhow
The next thing is to bring it on social media once any small quarrel starts
All these boys will not use their time to look for jobs and make money...they will come online and be looking for people to advise them

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 6:32pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
you know you will defend her.

If you are an igbo you will see her chat before the good evening dear.

Seeking validation indeed?

How I wish you under the meaning of that word
Its not about supporting anybody, she's your ex, why are you chatting her up when you're very well aware theres a possibility it could rekindle the relationship, if your heart ain't fund of something, it won't be checking up on that thing.

You're seeking validation, you created a thread Hoping they'll be comments and advice right? What is that called?
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Small small children will just be going in and out of relationship anyhow
The next thing is to bring it on social media once any small quarrel starts
All these boys will not use their time to look for jobs and make money...they will come online and be looking for people to advise them
kullozone:
Another NL wahala don show up again.

Teens sef... Una disturbance too much aswearsmiley
I don't need to validate una point about my age.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Sigh,,,
Team no girlfriend, no break up wahala..
i guard my heart with the combined defense system of Russia and USA..
so falling in love with any girl now is totally impossible..
Saintsamurai is like someone hit you on the head, you've been acting strange lately
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
I don't think so.
I created a thread last week. Is only on 15 of may I created a thread about my recent heartbreak which the link is above
ok

That is the exact thread I was referring to
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nofav0rs(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2018
Is this killerbeauty of nairaland?
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Its not about supporting anybody, she's your ex, why are you chatting her up when you're very well aware theres a possibility it could rekindle the relationship, if your heart ain't fund of something, it won't be checking up on that thing.

You're seeking validation, you created a thread Hoping they'll be comments and advice right? What is that called?
I didn't ask for any comments any advice but your psychology push you to comment on my thread.

See for yourself, I wasn't the one trying to rekindle the relationship.

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
Saintsamurai is like someone hit you on the head, you've been acting strange lately
Lol i know and it's deliberate,, but not to worry, your samurai is still here,, nothing spoil.

But you should know that I'm just having weird fun..
Someone that knows me very well will just laugh off some of my wired posts..
I'm just having fun..
I'm the kind of fun loving guy that plays a lot...never a dull moment with me...
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by eph12(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Where's the evidence that you guys were dating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
greiboy:
ok

That is the exact thread I was referring to
my relationship status as at then was none even now.
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:44pm On May 24, 2018
eph12:
Where's the evidence that you guys were dating?
all evidence is in my hands
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
my relationship status as at then was none even now.
ok bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by eph12(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
all evidence is in my hands
Show us
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2018
eph12:

Show us
you aren't serious bro

Who you be
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by eph12(m): 6:55pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
you aren't serious bro

Who you be
Since you decided to disturb us with something that's not even real.

We expect to see the last chat around January this year
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
grin grin

Lol...Op has truly moved on, He only got off the train to get a Pie cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
eph12:

Since you decided to disturb us with something that's not even real.

We expect to see the last chat around January this year
because I deleted our chat after we broke up
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 6:57pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin grin

Lol...Op has truly moved on, He only got off the train to get a Pie cheesycheesy
truly don't understand this last statement you made

The meaning
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 7:12pm On May 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol i know and it's deliberate,, but not to worry, your samurai is still here,, nothing spoil.

But you should know that I'm just having weird fun..
Someone that knows me very well will just laugh off some of my wired posts..
I'm just having fun..
I'm the kind of fun loving guy that plays a lot...never a dull moment with me...
lol ok grin have fun
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by mhisbliss(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
I didn't ask for any comments any advice but your psychology push you to comment on my thread.

See for yourself, I wasn't the one trying to rekindle the relationship.
You shouldn't have replied or posted it on nairaland, you want her back too, stop fighting it

1 Like

Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by EzeDiEgo1: 7:15pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:
You shouldn't have replied or posted it on nairaland, you want her back too, stop fighting it
I can see where you are going ma
Re: Women Are Anumpama: A Girl That Broke Up With Me,Chat Because I Change My Dp by highqueen(f): 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
mhisbliss:

lmao,you ladies are really funny.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Cult Boys Just Have Swag / This Lady Is Trying Me. I Will Give It To Her Woto Woto / Cries And Moans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.