Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (62384 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by adisabarber(m): 10:53pm On May 24, 2018
You disgraced yourself. Next time someone tells you something like that in public just smile and let it pass. Out of say you wan prove say you sabi book you turn yourself to "oko olodo"

3 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 24, 2018
Stop following girls with low IQ that are not exposed.

3 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ayusco85(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2018
aboladejohnny:
The problem with Nigeria is as follows;

Boko-Haram

Unemployment

Herdsmen

Armed Robbery

Recession

Insecurity

Put all the first letters together to see what the REAL PROBLEM is.

click like if you understand

Where is the like button

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 24, 2018
When I was a kid, that was what I thought
greiboy:
Hot dog is made of dog meat cheesy grin

I don't believe the story tho, why will anyone in this day an age say something like that.

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by yenereal(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2018
And this shit reached FP? WTF?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Lonestar124: 10:57pm On May 24, 2018
Nonsense
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by hanslem(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2018
The OP that approved your lost on nairaland is madder that you all.
Awon idiots.

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 24, 2018
What kind of bullshit story is this Anything to make front page. Since when did TFC add sharwarma to their menu? And don’t you stand up at the counter to make your order before you carry your food in a tray to a seat and eat? You make it sound like you were served drinks by a waiter first before you proceeded to order your food. Ogbeni shut up and stop lying.

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by anyicash(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2018
Cutehector:
you, the girls, the waiters, the fastfood restaurant, including the customers are stupid.

Nonsense thread... Throws up.
I never see dis kind nonsense post before.

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Louteelaw84: 11:03pm On May 24, 2018
You took two slay kuntakinte to TFC
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Louteelaw84: 11:03pm On May 24, 2018
You took two slay Queens to the eatery alright...one name kunta the oda named kinte
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 24, 2018
Your monicker is a full definition of yourself and those ladies are also affiliated to your name as well
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by jonath0012(m): 11:04pm On May 24, 2018
Same poo happened to me when I took a very pretty girl to a bar, we ordered for Barbecue (fish), I noticed the fish was not fresh and hot, then I told the girt, " this fish is not hot, seeme like it is not freshly prepared" Hear what this bush girl told me, she said barbecue is not always hot, that i am a bush man.... Lok

2 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by chuksanambra: 11:04pm On May 24, 2018
The kind of girls you carry show the kind of man you are. How would you be carrying a dumbo that you can't hold a decent conversation with?

Stop dating dumb bitches. If they get belle for you, you've ruined your generations cos your children are gonna be dumb like their mother.

Carry your 750 shawarma and get out of here.

3 Likes

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Pentools(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Her reason, hotdog is made of dog meat!! shocked .

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Lies straight from the pit of hell.
If hear say this story wasn't fabricated, people go just dey lie unnecessarily, anyways I no blame the OP na the mod I dey blame.

Yeye dey smell cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by kolima1067(m): 11:06pm On May 24, 2018
Linus

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by CarlosTheJackal: 11:08pm On May 24, 2018
Lalasticlala is still posting from his honey moon crib that's why he can move this troll to public space.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Tolams16(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2018
THE MUST USELESS THREAD OF THE YEAR!! OP SHAME ON YOU.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Riogeese(m): 11:10pm On May 24, 2018
Guy you dey craze ?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by wahles(m): 11:12pm On May 24, 2018

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:15pm On May 24, 2018
myettiallah:

this statement alone will tell u that this is a fake story

Oya tell us how?
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by otunbadan(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:
Been asking this bae out and she finally agreed to go out with me today on the condition she’ll come along with her friend. I said no wahala.

I got to TFC before them and they came in 2 minutes later. We ordered drinks at first and chit chat a little, then ordered something to eat. All these while they were snapping photos like they some kind of celebrity. As we were about to leave, I asked if they wanted take away. One of of them suggested shawarma, the other girl said same but she doesn’t want “hotdog” included.

Then the argument started. This babe nor wan gree, she said she’s very sure it’s made of dog meat and if she mistakenly eat hotdog, boil will catch her in her armpit. And to make matters worse she didn’t keep her voice low. All eyes were on us and laughing as well.

This same babe is using an iPhone with a valid subscription which she was prolly using for Instagram and the likes.

Finally told her to go on google and do a search. At first she refused. Said she knows what she’s saying, later she did the search and still wasn’t convinced. Even before we left there, she stood her ground. Hotdog is made of dog meat.

HE-badan girls
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by kollinpowel(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2018
Disgraceful child, why will you open your mouth and say hot dog is made with dog meat ? O because it as dog in its name abi!
Adoju ti ni Omo.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 24, 2018
I know only beef and chicken sharwama though I'm allergic to both 'cause of the dough. Don't know of any made with hotdog. Moreover, hotdog is processed beef.
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by zinaunreal(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
So whats the lessonn in the story now

Must every story have a lesson? Dude take a chill pill and chunk it down your throat
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Ekaka1(m): 11:29pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:

Crying pipkin....nwamaikpe food don done ooo
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by Ekaka1(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2018
wahles:
DD shocked sad lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On May 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

Must every story have a lesson? Dude take a chill pill and chunk it down your throat
tales by moonlight
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by zinaunreal(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
tales by moonlight

You need orientation. What a village shaft

1 Like

Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by tbliss22(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2018
But Mr. Op if you were to be drunk, at least by now u should be conscious instead of typing this trash....

To now make the matter worse, it was pushed to frontpage.....
Re: How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. by whiteTORTIISE(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2018
A Bae: After eating eba and ewedu at popular canteen, the waitress brought a servet paper (correct it). i short drama started as bae told me that she want the towel to clean her hand and mouth because the towel is more hygienic that the servet-paper.

i fainted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Lady Offers Different Services To Her Man In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.