Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team (22788 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team by TempoJames(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
LaudableXX:

How many hospitals in Nigeria charge 1.5 million for a transplant? Figures being suggested in most hospitals are around 3.5 million to 5 million per patient. cry May God help and heal everyone of them.

Yea. Private hospitals charge higher. Then someone from no where will expect frequent transplants in Nigeria where the mass are living below the poverty line.
Re: A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team by JoannaSedley(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
190theclown:

Uhmm no idea who you are?

Do we know outside here?

Flytefallz is that you?
grin grin Don't bother. I was part of the audience. Nothing significant about me here though I have been a member since 2007.
Re: A Course Not Found In The Curriculum:They Ruined Our Team by 190: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
JoannaSedley:
grin grin Don't bother. I was part of the audience. Nothing significant about me here though I have been a member since 2007.

I see �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands / Why Your Skin Itches And The Remedies. / VERY IMPORTANT : DENTAL HEALTH (Ask any question you want )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.