Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

"Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives (20585 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by CastedAyo: 2:36am On May 25, 2018
A male twitter user took to the platform to dish out nutritional advise as he asked wives to feed their husbands healthy foods.

A female twitter user interpreted his tweet as another instance of a man telling a woman what to do.

See the tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/men-are-totally-useless-lady-says-after-man-advised-wives-to-feed-their-husbands-healthy-meals.html

3 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by CastedAyo: 2:38am On May 25, 2018
I already know her AGE!

101 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19am On May 25, 2018
Na wa for dis gals these days o!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by highqueen(f): 3:25am On May 25, 2018
lmao,no problem so long he can provide those stuff.

9 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by pocohantas(f): 3:39am On May 25, 2018
I'm waiting for someone's comment...

That said, she is an evening newspaper. The type used for wrapping suya... grin

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by malificent(f): 3:50am On May 25, 2018
She needs help.. She sounds frustrated.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by pyyxxaro: 3:54am On May 25, 2018
Igbo Amaka oh

6 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by JohnnySavage(m): 3:56am On May 25, 2018
Bitter-cola

20 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by donstan18: 4:54am On May 25, 2018
CastedAyo:
I already know her AGE!

Arh!!......You dey talk am small small, she's not less than 45.

Ask yourself why her face is looking like an ancestral scattered pooo, that's a result of old age, 1000+ body counts, 63 broken relationships, 6ft bottomless pussay, her favorite lipstick is a diiiick, 32 abortions, leaky leaky anus, folded and rumpled tommy, her mouth dn drink sperm pass water, pussay be looking like an expired liver and as a result of that comes the rejection she's getting from men, that's why she's hating men. A responsible woman can never make such statement and death wish to men. NEVER.

We have many of them here, full of fustration, bitterness and hatred for men, most of them are now playing cool to get a man, but it's too late.

I'll keep saying it, no reasonable and sensible man would love to man an Aged first page missing evening newspaper , once your time is gone, it's gone, stop hating on men, we don't marry old pooo, no man will want pay a dowry on an aged evening newspaper looking lady.

We are not fools, you all are meant for aboki dem, and the more they hate on men, the more aboki will keep using them to wrap suya.

109 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 5:01am On May 25, 2018
She has serious attitude problem. As humans, we're either male or female; if you can't relate well with the opposite gender, how will you relate well with same gender?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Sheuns(m): 5:01am On May 25, 2018
In DJ Khaled's voice. ANOTHER ONE.
Frustrated beings everywhere.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Thegamingorca(m): 7:09am On May 25, 2018
pocohantas:
I'm waiting for someone's comment...

That said, she is an evening newspaper. The type used for wrapping suya... grin

You want to be a scruffled newspaper grin
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Shugarlord213: 7:25am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Ask yourself why her face is looking like an ancestral scattered pooo, that's a result of old age, 1000+ body counts, 63 broken relationships, 6ft bottomless pussay, her favorite lipstick is a diiiick, 32 abortions, leaky leaky anus, folded and rumpled tommy, her mouth dn drink sperm pass water, pussay be looking like an expired liver and as a result of that comes the rejection she's getting from men, that's why she's hating men.

We have many of them here, full of fustration, bitterness and hatred for men, most of them are now playing cool to get a man, but it's too late.

I'll keep saying it, no reasonable and sensible man would love to man an Aged first page missing evening newspaper , once your time is gone, it's gone, stop hating on men, we don't marry old pooo, no man will want pay a dowry on an aged evening newspaper looking lady.

We are not fools, you all are meant for aboki dem, and the more they hate on men, the more aboki will keep using them to wrap suya.

6feet bottomless pit

shocked grin laugh wan kill me when I see those

Many active nairaland girls have 8feet already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by hisgrace090: 7:31am On May 25, 2018
Just quit smoking girl, for your brain to be beneficial to you.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by highqueen(f): 7:37am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Ask yourself why her face is looking like an ancestral scattered pooo, that's a result of old age, 1000+ body counts, 63 broken relationships, 6ft bottomless pussay, her favorite lipstick is a diiiick, 32 abortions, leaky leaky anus, folded and rumpled tommy, her mouth dn drink sperm pass water, pussay be looking like an expired liver and as a result of that comes the rejection she's getting from men, that's why she's hating men.

I'll keep saying it, no reasonable and sensible man would love to man an [b] Aged first page missing evening newspaper , once your time is gone, it's gone, stop hating on men, we don't marry old pooo, no man will want pay a dowry on an aged evening newspaper looking lady.

We are not fools, you all are meant for aboki dem, and the more they hate on men, the more aboki will keep using them to wrap suya.[/b]
stale! !!!you are not just making sense atall.

Prince of England married an older woman,my brother who are you?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Olalan(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2018
She obviously is on some weeds, anyone that marries her type should be prepares for some serious confrontations.
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Skmoda360(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2018
Olalan:
She obviously is on some weeds, anyone that marries her type should be prepares for some serious confrontations.
you are right...
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Oyindidi(f): 7:51am On May 25, 2018
If this one be your wife friend, your own don mature be that.

Is this one a feminist? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

See as you carry the matter for head. Calm down abeg

14 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by SoapQueen(f): 7:53am On May 25, 2018
The only thing that got my attention was the "honey and Sugar"part.

The body breaks down any form of sugar to Glucose, irrespective of its source.

So,I don't see why honey will replace sugar when they give almost same effects. Not all natural stuffs are safe. E. g Castor Bean.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Archangel15: 8:01am On May 25, 2018
Evening newspapers with their useless advice

When I marry, my wife will cut off all relationship with evening newspapers

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by SoapQueen(f): 8:03am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Hi there,
I always look forward to your posts because they are mostly cutting edge and mature with a little bit of humor here and sarcasm there. Cool stuff!

Surprisingly, I am not sure I like the tone of this post. You are entitled to your opinion but
it seems as though you are also frustrated about something. Makes you and the hag sound alike.

22 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2018
It is only in Christianity this things happen. You rarely hear of them in Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Archangel15: 8:06am On May 25, 2018
Hopeless beings my aunty is one the way she's always jealous of married women..

I thank God nobody married her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Nobody: 8:11am On May 25, 2018
Archangel15:

BLOOD OF GOD AND JESUS!!!!!!!

I GIVE UP, GOD PLEASE TAKE ME HOME...

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by nanakgh(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

And you are just an asslicker

So if a lady deserves insults she should not be insulted.

Once again you are an asslicker

An assliker? Simply because I don't think it's necessary to constantly insult all women due to the stupid actions of few of them? Your women are this bad, yet I see pre marital photos on here daily.Lmao your women are just not giving some of you angry people enough pussy sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
Archangel15:

HABA, WHY NA?
Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by nanakgh(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2018
Some people on this forum are stark raving mad. it's like any chance is taken just to abuse women. and you still get some no self esteem women backing them. sometimes some of you ladies deserve to be treated like trash since you have no respect for each other and your gender.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by LadyMarionette(f): 8:39am On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin....

I don't blame this woman, sha. All she saw was: Serve, replace, cut down.........serve, serve, serve. Haba! The guy could have just been general about his nutritional tips: people, stop eating red meat, sugar and whatever.

7 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by highqueen(f): 8:45am On May 25, 2018
nanakgh:
Some people on this forum are stark raving mad. it's like any chance is taken just to abuse women. and you still get some no self esteem women backing them. sometimes some of you ladies deserve to be treated like trash since you have no respect for each other and your gender.
no lady supported the frustrated alpha male wanna be,just that sometimes some ladies on this forum lick his dirty ass in an annoying way.

4 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by BossLaifay(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2018
Why did they not post what the the man wrote that she countered because I cant view it.
Modified* I have now seen it.

She was not referring to ALL men, she was referring to THESE men. The type of men that write rubbish like that poster did. So she is quite correct 'cause not all men have sense. Same as women. Lets not get sentimental about it.

Lemme run o before those type of men here attack me.

8 Likes

Re: "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives by BossLaifay(f): 8:49am On May 25, 2018
nanakgh:
I totally agree with you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? / My Cousin "Disowned" Her Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.