Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. (806 Views)

When Prayer Fails, Try Praise / When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. / When Prayer Fails, Try This Secret....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Prayer Fails, Try Praise. by Revadebola: 7:39am On May 25, 2018
"WHEN PRAYER FAILS,
TRY PRAISE".

That is the title of one of my book. (Buy your copy online at Amazon. com).

While praying this morning, the Lord spoke to me, that you have issues which you have prayed upon, again and again, but the situation hasn't changed.

Not only have you prayed, but you have fasted, yet, it appears that the case is getting worst.

You have gone for counseling, deliverance and even other people have prayed for you, yet it appears the case is defying prayers.

When you face a situation like this, do like the woman of Canaan, in Matthew 15:22-28. (KJV)

“And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour".

Stop praying on the problem, rather turn your prayer to praise.
Praise is more powerful than prayer.
Angels attend to prayers, God response to praises. Praise is an expression of faith.
Begin to praise God by faith.
Begin to praise God that He has heard you and answered you.
Praise is an unbeatable weapon of warfare.
Praise is a medium to hand over your battle to God.
God is attracted to praise. He dwells in praises.
Develop a life style of praise.
Spend more quality time praising God than praying.

Spend 30 minutes daily, for the next 7 consecutive days, to praise God.
Sing songs of praises, dance, clap your hands, use handy musical instruments to praise Him.
You will be amazed by the results you will get.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father help me to live a life of praise to You.
2. Lord I repent from my ingratitude by not praising You enough.
3. Spend 30 minutes to sing songs of praises to God.
4. Begin to thank God for answers to your prayers.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Burst As Dead Member Came Back To Life / The Ban Of Islam In Czech Republic / What advantage has the human race over animals ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.