Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! (3104 Views)

Phone Thief Caught By Area Boys At Midnight Shows How He Does It (video) / FBI Busts Nigerian Internet Syndicate Over Multimillion-dollar Fraud / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2018
In a sting operation conducted by the efcc with the Nigerian police force scores of internet fraudsters yahoo boys were busted and arrested at their homes in two major nigerian cities of owerri and Abuja on monday night,There was a foreigner in the video most an American female reporter.In the video...some of the boys were assualted in the process of arresting them...hope the biggest scammers and thieves in this country the crooked politicians and government administrators are given the same kind of treatment.Here is the video.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by hisgrace090: 8:34am On May 25, 2018
If they can't catch big criminals let them catch small criminal, criminal is criminal.

We want reduction in crime today.

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by brownsugar23: 8:42am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Westbestside: 10:12am On May 25, 2018
But, but, igbos don't do yahoo na grin
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Afobear: 11:15am On May 25, 2018
Westbestside:
mpama
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Mistcado(m): 11:20am On May 25, 2018
Westbestside:

See you even abokis them join dey do yahoo
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by alexkarim(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2018
Where is the video
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Abudu2000(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
If they can't catch big criminals let them catch small criminal, criminal is criminal.

We want reduction in crime today.
in Ur mind u actually made sense, u just as weak
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:
In a sting operation conducted by the efcc with the Nigerian police force scores of internet fraudsters yahoo boys were busted and arrested at their homes in two major nigerian cities of owerri and Abuja on monday night,There was a foreigner in the video most an American female reporter.In the video...some of the boys were assualted in the process of arresting them...hope the biggest scammers and thieves in this country the crooked politicians and government administrators are given the same kind of treatment.Here is the video.

Just looking at an old post of yours. Yeah efcc got a heap of boys in Owerri a few days ago. Meka sent me videos of police chasing sum guy n shot their guns at him. And they was walking another guy they arrested to somewhere n slapped him up the side of the face:-/
And another one of them driving up the streets with heapsa cars n guns. Efcc it was I think. They took over twenty boys to Calabar I think meka said. He lives in owerri
I can email em to ya if ya wanna see.
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Just looking at an old post of yours. Yeah efcc got a heap of boys in Owerri a few days ago. Meka sent me videos of police chasing sum guy n shot their guns at him. And they was walking another guy they arrested to somewhere n slapped him up the side of the face:-/
And another one of them driving up the streets with heapsa cars n guns. Efcc it was I think. They took over twenty boys to Calabar I think meka said. He lives in owerri
I can email em to ya if ya wanna see.

Sure you can do that I prefer you send anything you wanna send to me there cos this is a public forum and everyone can read or see anything you post that’s the reason I told you not to show me your pic with Chris on here some people can save it and start impersonating you lol!people are strange and why you shouldn’t reveal too much of your personal details or things about yourself here unless it’s something that’s a kinda general knowledge!the safety of your identity is important to me!
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Sure you can do that I prefer you send anything you wanna send to me there cos this is a public forum and everyone can read or see anything you post that’s the reason I told you not to show me your pic with Chris on here some people can save it and start impersonating you lol!people are strange and why you shouldn’t reveal too much of your personal details or things about yourself here unless it’s something that’s a kinda general knowledge!the safety of your identity is important to me!
.oh ok.
I asked my boy to send the pic thru that day n am still waiting. He's gone four wheel driving up bush with my brother's n nephew atm in the dark mind U. It's dangerous up bush in the dark driving so they're idiots. Especially taking the kids too.
But yeah I'll remind him wen he's back or I'll grab his ph n search my cousin's FB cos she put it up on her FB a few mo this ago n that's how my kid got the copy on his ph.
I don't really care if someone steals my pic I mean im in Oz they're in naija so not much I'll know bout it. Unless they open a yahoo FB n my man's family happen to see it n think it's me flirting with other guys lol. Then I'll be in trouble. Other than that idc cos it can't hurt me none.
My pic isn't anything special so I highly doubt using it for yahoo will bring em a shitload of dollarscheesy it already happened once n all these dirty old men in Italy thought it was me n was talking dirty to the thief who stole my pic. Another guy I knew who knew him told me bout it. Those kinda dirty old men if they got scammed of any money cos of it then it's their own fault for being perverts lol.

But yeah wen I get the pic I'll DM it to you.
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

.oh ok.
I asked my boy to send the pic thru that day n am still waiting. He's gone four wheel driving up bush with my brother's n nephew atm in the dark mind U. It's dangerous up bush in the dark driving so they're idiots. Especially taking the kids too.
But yeah I'll remind him wen he's back or I'll grab his ph n search my cousin's FB cos she put it up on her FB a few mo this ago n that's how my kid got the copy on his ph.
I don't really care if someone steals my pic I mean im in Oz they're in naija so not much I'll know bout it. Unless they open a yahoo FB n my man's family happen to see it n think it's me flirting with other guys lol. Then I'll be in trouble. Other than that idc cos it can't hurt me none.
My pic isn't anything special so I highly doubt using it for yahoo will bring em a shitload of dollarscheesy it already happened once n all these dirty old men in Italy thought it was me n was talking dirty to the thief who stole my pic. Another guy I knew who knew him told me bout it. Those kinda dirty old men if they got scammed of any money cos of it then it's their own fault for being perverts lol.

Oh ok Missy Ms do you like Italians tho?who are your favorite Europeans if I may ask?
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

.oh ok.

And you mentioned your son driving far into the woods with your nephew hope your nephew is grown tho and since you know it’s dangerous always try and ensure they don’t go on such rides how many kids have you got tho?
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

And you mentioned your son driving far into the woods with your nephew hope your nephew is grown tho and since you know it’s dangerous always try and ensure they don’t go on such rides how many kids have you got tho?

I've got a 15yo son. And my nephew lives here at my mum's with his dad, my bro plus our other bro. Half the time my little niece is here too. She's five.
Na they just got back n I told my idiot bros cos they rolled the damn car. Luckily the kids n my other bro had just got out to watch my other bro do wheelies n he rolled it over n into its side. He hurt his shoulder n cut his hands up cos it landed drivers side. I had a feeling something had happened cos they was so late bk with the Kids with them. I was mad. It's dangerous up bush at night n they've near rolled it a few times. I told them the kids ain't going up again. My bro should know better he's a parent! But the car is totalled. He just spent around seven thousand on it a few weeks back doing it up
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

I've got a 15yo son. And my nephew lives here at my mum's with his dad, my bro plus our other bro. Half the time my little niece is here too. She's five.
Na they just got back n I told my idiot bros cos they rolled the damn car. Luckily the kids n my other bro had just got out to watch my other bro do wheelies n he rolled it over n into its side. He hurt his shoulder n cut his hands up cos it landed drivers side. I had a feeling something had happened cos they was so late bk with the Kids with them. I was mad. It's dangerous up bush at night n they've near rolled it a few times. I told them the kids ain't going up again. My bro should know better he's a parent! But the car is totalled. He just spent around seven thousand on it a few weeks back doing it up

Oh that’s one big family then!it must be fun,crazy and loads of drama in your house sometimes.....I hope there’s no serious injury to anyone tho so you said your son is 15?did you have him early?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok Missy Ms do you like Italians tho?who are your favorite Europeans if I may ask?

I don't dislike any race really. I'm not a fan of Chinese. I can't understand them plus they fvcked my trip to naija up causing this damn virus and they're communists. Although I do pardon Russians even tho they're communists too cos I love Russian lol. Outta European I like Dutch n Swedish ppl. I know a Dutch lady very nice lady n I had a Swedish friend once, I have a Polish friend, a chekslavakian friend n a Yugoslavian friend. I dislike Germans they're fulla skinhead Nazis. I don't like or dislike greeks n Italians(Aussies call em wogs) and I'm not a fan of Brazilian, portugease, etc I don't dislike them just not my fave ethnicity lol. Bloody do dislike Malaysians lol they're all damn telemarketers calling U up not taking no for an answer asking y to join their ph company n such things, talk for ages, talkin crap mind U even after U say ur not interested n U can't understand a word they say. African n Russians are my fave ppls
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh that’s one big family then!it must be fun,crazy and loads of drama in your house sometimes.....I hope there’s no serious injury to anyone tho so you said your son is 15?did you have him early?

I'm 39. I raised him by myself with help from mum n my brother's. Yeah big family. I had an older sister she died in a motorbike accident twenty years ago she had two babies at the time n I have a little half sister who's 16. Both my sister's have same dad different mums to me n my bros. I have eighty odd cousins on mums side of the family. First and second cousins. The ford family is hugecheesy
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

I don't dislike any race really. I'm not a fan of Chinese. I can't understand them plus they fvcked my trip to naija up causing this damn virus and they're communists. Although I do pardon Russians even tho they're communists too cos I love Russian lol. Outta European I like Dutch n Swedish ppl. I know a Dutch lady very nice lady n I had a Swedish friend once, I have a Polish friend, a chekslavakian friend n a Yugoslavian friend. I dislike Germans they're fulla skinhead Nazis. I don't like or dislike greeks n Italians(Aussies call em wogs) and I'm not a fan of Brazilian, portugease, etc I don't dislike them just not my fave ethnicity lol. Bloody do dislike Malaysians lol they're all damn telemarketers calling U up not taking no for an answer asking y to join their ph company n such things, talk for ages, talkin crap mind U even after U say ur not interested n U can't understand a word they say. African n Russians are my fave ppls

Oh ok nice seems we’ve got a country in common I like the Dutch Too Amsterdam is one of my fave city in the world and I’m sure gonna visit someday soon their soccer team the orange boys of Holland are my favorite European football team as per racism I think most European countries are racists or have got racists anyways so I can’t really hate a country like Germany for pure racist purposes I love the Can-Do-Spirit and the efficiency of the Germans I believe they’ve got the best economy in Europe are they’re superpowers as far as world affairs are concerned despite almost having to rebuild everything after hitlers defeat...even though they got support from the west especially US and the UK cos Stalin was ready to strip them of everything lol...but on a general note I think I like some things about Russia too I find the country fascinating it’s the largest country in the world it’s location,the lifestyle of her people the culture and the stark contrast between Russia and the Western Europe is quite interesting not forgetting how powerful the country is too.
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

I'm 39. I raised him by myself with help from mum n my brother's. Yeah big family. I had an older sister she died in a motorbike accident twenty years ago she had two babies at the time n I have a little half sister who's 16. Both my sister's have same dad different mums to me n my bros. I have eighty odd cousins on mums side of the family. First and second cousins. The ford family is hugecheesy

I can understand the odd and huge part cos this is me tryna process everything you just said about the ford family tree and I’m still struggling to get a hang of it lol.

By the not very clear photos of you I have seen you don’t look about 40 that much or maybe the photos aren’t very recent or it’s cos they’re not so clear!Missy Ms the next reply should be sent to my mail pls it’s a lot of work trying to have our chats on here there’s no IM plus I have got to stay on here and refresh the page every time grin cheesy
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok nice seems we’ve got a country in common I like the Dutch Too Amsterdam is one of my fave city in the world and I’m sure gonna visit someday soon their soccer team the orange boys of Holland are my favorite European football team as per racism I think most European countries are racists or have got racists anyways so I can’t really hate a country like Germany for pure racist purposes I love the Can-Do-Spirit and the efficiency of the Germans I believe they’ve got the best economy in Europe are they’re superpowers as far as world affairs are concerned despite almost having to rebuild everything after hitlers defeat...even though they got support from the west especially US and the UK cos Stalin was ready to strip them of everything lol...but on a general note I think I like some things about Russia too I find the country fascinating it’s the largest country in the world it’s location,the lifestyle of her people the culture and the stark contrast between Russia and the Western Europe is quite interesting not forgetting how powerful the country is too.

Yeah I just love Russian culture. I love the pc n PlayStation games they bring out and comics too n books. (English translated of course lol) I dnt read Russian. I will visit someday to Moscow n Chernobyl.
Yeah Holland looks beautiful n so does Sweden. I don't hate Germans I just think too much Nazism still exists there from the old days of WW2 and these wogs I knew who own a shop here used to live in Germany he was a gp dr there he said it's very monotone n dreary. That Germans are all work n no play. But the accent annoys me. Is one accent I can't bear aswell as British lol. Gimme a sexy African accent anyway lol. I dnt like Scottish accent either but Irish don't annoy me. Brazilian accent does. Yeah I have preferences like favourite races but even the ones I'm not fond of like Chinese I don't hate them or wouldn't treat anyone of that ethnicity bad. I dnt believe in that kinda thing.
I would love to visit Ireland to n the Bahamas. One place I've never wanted to see really is the USA. If I did it'd be like area 57 or whateva it's called lol
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

I can understand the odd and huge part cos this is me tryna process everything you just said about the ford family tree and I’m still struggling to get a hang of it lol.

By the not very clear photos of you I have seen you don’t look about 40 that much or maybe the photos aren’t very recent or it’s cos they’re not so clear!Missy Ms the next reply should be sent to my mail pls it’s a lot of work trying to have our chats on here there’s no IM plus I have got to stay on here and refresh the page every time grin cheesy

Oh okey dokey. Yeah I'll mail U soon then I just gotta put my nephew's PJs on n get mine on n I'm hopping into bed n I'll send U mail cos I'll be awake a little while
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh okey dokey. Yeah I'll mail U soon then I just gotta put my nephew's PJs on n get mine on n I'm hopping into bed n I'll send U mail cos I'll be awake a little while

Hey Missy Ms!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
Carlyboi:

Hey Missy Ms!

Hi how U doing? Hope you've been good
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

Hi how U doing? Hope you've been good

Yeah I’m doing ok!Thx wbu?you said you’re gonna send me a mail tho?
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Carlyboi:

Yeah I’m doing ok!Thx wbu?you said you’re gonna send me a mail tho?

I had to delete all my mails. I had a good reason I won't talk bout on here tho.
But send me mail me again n I'll reply U tonite if am still awake otherwise tomorrow morning wen am up k.
Am doing ok. Just had a bit of stress going on yesd n today. Was watching tv in bed but dnt feel like it now I got too much on my mind tonight.
Just life n everyone in it getting me down lol
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Carlyboi(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Missyford31:

I had to delete all my mails. I had a good reason I won't talk bout on here tho.
But send me mail me again n I'll reply U tonite if am still awake otherwise tomorrow morning wen am up k.
Am doing ok. Just had a bit of stress going on yesd n today. Was watching tv in bed but dnt feel like it now I got too much on my mind tonight.
Just life n everyone in it getting me down lol

Oh ok I understand!and don’t worry bout nothing ok Missy!the universe will Takecare will sort out the situation positively for you...you are gonna be alright!
Re: Efcc Busts Yahoo Boys At Their Homes In Abujs And Owerri! by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 18, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok I understand!and don’t worry bout nothing ok Missy!the universe will Takecare will sort out the situation positively for you...you are gonna be alright!

Yeah things are a little better today.
Am off to the damn dr's again.
I feel better tho.
How have U been

(1) (Reply)

Mac P Dawg Dead - Rapper Mac P Dawg Shot To Death - He Died In LA / Prostitutes Who Steal Caught In Port-Harcourt, Asked To Swim, Drink Gutter Water / Such People Should Be Arrested Once Videos Like This Leaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.