Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit (425 Views)

Grains Business And Profit Analysis / My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit / Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit by Oceanrep: 8:45am On May 25, 2018
Nigerian are called lazy youth not because we are not hard working, but we fail to take advantage of life. Nigerian hate to read, we hate to build our self, we hate to be independent on our own... People wake up.. Government don't care about us the youth, our well begin ., all they do is to fill their pockets and for this reason I present to everyone this golden opportunity

Become your own boss, make profits, train others with this knowledge

Make life investment with low capital,make your dream come through with Agricultural investment.. Start up a snail farm today.. Low cost of business. Know the right snail to use for business.. Learn how to feed them to grow fast. Snails are very expensive in nigeria , make money from it. No knowledge is a waste of time. 1 advantages of snail farm . you dont need to be around every min to watch of dem. Snails hardly die. Its a business you will make money using this raining season to recreate your personal investment. Cost for full eBook/material is just (#400) only Whatsapp me on 08037361649. Training will be on Sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: Join The Snail Training Class For Just #400 Only And Profit Alot Of Benefit by Babakolanut(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Do you plan for the training in 2023? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Attention For Pineapple Suckers / Association Of Organic Agriculture To Organise Business Summit In Lag. / Is Absolute Stone Free Local Rice Available In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.