Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Signs That Show A Woman May Be Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Signs That Show A Woman May Be Interested In You (721 Views)

If A Lady Tells You This, Could She Be Interested In You? / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Signs That Show A Woman May Be Interested In You by Felixgold: 9:17am On May 25, 2018
There are rarely a few women who come and confess their feelings to the men. It is hard to tell any man that if any woman is attracted towards him or interested in him. So here we have the list of signs that will ensure any men that if a girl is interested in him.

1. SHE LAUGHS EASILY
The man doesn’t need to be a comedian to make a girl laugh. When you are around her, you will automatically feel like she gets all your jokes and you may be witty or funny at the moment. The truth is that when a girl is attracted to you, she will naturally laugh frequently and comfortably in your presence around her.

The situation is straightforward. You do not need to think more about this. The girl is happy in his presence. The man does not need to be funny for her.

It is a fact, and it happens.2. SHE TEXTS OR CALLS YOU FIRST

This is the huge one. Most of the times, when girls are bored and want to call or texts someone, then the girls have got their girlfriends to talk with them for so long time. There are very fewer chances that the girl will text or call men because the girls are afraid of giving any wrong ideas.

But if she is attracted towards you and you are stuck in her mind, she will text you or calls you to get in touch with you.

3. SHE REMEMBERS DETAILS

She will remember the very little things, or we can say the facts regarding you. For example, your favourite colour, favourite dish, your favourite places to visit, etc. She will remember the surprise that you have given her by the times.

It is simply the way that she is noticing you and paying attention to you. And she is thinking about you by all the time and the conversation between you when you both were together or on phone calls.

4. SHE IS WATCHING YOU OR CATCH YOUR EYE

It is one of the obvious facts. This is one of the methods for men to let them know about girl’s feelings. The girl keeps eyes on her man. And wants to speak with the help of her eyes which her lips cannot tell him. The way shows that the girl is interested in a man and want to stare for a few moments and she allows her eyes to speak what she is unable to speak with her lips
5 and 9 will amaze you
[url]flexinnovative.com/the-signs-that-show-a-woman-may-be-interested-in-you/[/url]

Re: The Signs That Show A Woman May Be Interested In You by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2018
Op i am sorry, shock is not good for my health so i won't click the link .
Re: The Signs That Show A Woman May Be Interested In You by HOLYDICK(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2018
Next

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed. / Heart Broken : I Yawn During Lecture And She Broke Up With Me / Lady Turns Down Rich Man Who Disguised Himself As A Truck Driver Three Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.