Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jilted For Lack Of Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted For Lack Of Experience (4088 Views)

On Nigerian Women And (lack Of) Future Ambition / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted For Lack Of Experience by BIKINI(f): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hi, My friend just got dumped by her boyfriend for lack of experience. She said he told her he couldn't handle a JJC. He said according to her, to use his very words ,"I like them experienced".

I sure gave her a shoulder to cry on but culdn't stop wondering what the world is turning into. A girl gets jilted for being a virgin.

I told her he wasn't meant for her as several men i know wuld give up their right arm for a girl like her. However she is thinking of hitting the streets of Lagos as she now feels she is deficient in that area. I would welcome your reactions please.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by cuteass1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2007
well my reaction is that he's a JERK lol

BUT, on second thoughts he's human and has the right to human-choice so if he's not a virgins-guy then i respect his opinion and choice

BTW tell your friend to wipe the tears off her face, and what good would it have done her to be with a guy that dosen't respect her principles and morals
its difficult in the beginning though, esp. if you love the person but believe me she'll get over it. SHE SHOULD BE PROUD OF HERSELF cool

if you ask me, they're better off without each other and would even be happier too wink wink

this way he can get himself an experienced lady and she a guy that respects her for who she is cheesy, and everybody is happy cheesy
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by OmoEko1(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2007
am sorry to say this oh but nobody want a JJC person becos it for them to learn.
It a turn off and sex becxos boring.
I need someone that is really experience and that can take moi to heaven. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by MyPeace(f): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
how old is she? if she wants to hit the street becos of one idiot, shes free, but do remember to tell her that AIDS is reall
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by tunmininu(f): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2007
@mypeace,i feel u sis,she wants to turn herself into a street LovePeddler cos of a guy who dosen't know her worth.
I pity her sha.Pls tell her she is free to do whatever she feels with her life btu she should have it at the back of her mind that one man's meat is another man's poison.
She might feel rejected now,but there are millions fo guys out there who would do anythin just to have her as a WIFE. angry
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by BIKINI(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2007
I really appreciate ur individual comments.

I must confess i was particularly touched by cute- ass 's response. I had to drag her (my buddy )to see it cos it 's exactly what i have been telling her. And guess what, it really struck home.

One cannot learn left-handedness @ old -age she ain't no flirt, and even when she attempts it she always looks funny to me. She is a 23 yr old graduate,intelligent & in fact very attractive(not cos she's my friend)

I am helping her do some psyching up as her self esteem has been almost shattered. She is my best friend and i wuld die first than to allow a no gooder send her to an early grave .

Once more i appreciate all the responses so far they have trully been very educating. Thanks a lot.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by whitelexi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2007
Responses have been one sided to an extent cos they all came from the girls, why dont u ask the guys if they can put up with someone who knows nothing about the bedroom?
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by femionasan(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
If she doesnt know about the bedroom, he might as well have told her wot he liked done instead of dumping her. As far as i am concerned the guy was out for 1 thing and he got it and that lame excuse was the best excuse he could use to get her off his back. Practice makes perfect nobody gets to learn all the tricks in one day.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by BIKINI(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2007
@FEMIONASAN
AM GLAD HE WAS GENTELMANLY ENUF TO LEAVE HER IN ONE PIECE i.e NOT RAPE HER WHEN HE NOTICE HER CLUMSINESS
(SO SHE IS ,I HAVE GOD TO THANK 4 DAT, STILL INTACT).

@WHITELEXI
METHINK THIS IS NEITHER A GENDER BASED TOPIC OR FORUM .FEEL FREE TO CONCUR OR CONTRADICT?
WE WULD STILL APPRECIATE IT.
THANKS
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by whitelexi(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2007
How old is the girl and how old is the guy, i can start from there wink
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by namdee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2007
One mans meat is another mans poison,I know guys out there that will be so pleased to have your friend for a girlfriend or wife,they wll tutor and tune her the way they like to do business in bed.Who knows maybe the guy is also a virgin and did not want to look like he does not know how to handle his business,you know some men and pride.Tell her to keep herself that the right guy will cum along.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2007
Is this "love"? Methinks we are better off remaining single instead of making a mockery of the concept of love.
He loved her so much, that after one bad sex session he dumped her? Yeah, that must be love. Rubbish.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by spoilt(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2007
@topic
he's a jerk! she should be thankful. she'll find someone who appreciates her for her.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by 4Play(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2007
spoilt:

@topic
he's a jerk! she should be thankful. she'll find someone who appreciates her for her.
Would you go for a man who is inexperienced? grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by abdkabir(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2007
Pls tell the girl victim I',m fine with experienced or no experienced so she shouldn't loose hope and start looking for experience in the wrong places.

Still though i dont seem to believe this particular story is True.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by adeboo(f): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2007
I have heard that these days men dont want virgins they dont wanna do too much work.
Its really sad but thats just the world we are living now.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by LoverBwoy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2007
Well nowadays companies require people with experience, thats why they usually have job specifications, person specifications cheesy

I told her he wasn't meant for her as several men i know wuld give up their right arm for a girl like her
Sure doesn't deserve her, hey I'll give up my two balls for a virgin (yea right!)

Tell her no to rush into another relationship- thats my advice
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by spoilt(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ 4play
i would. ive always been drawn to guys who are inexperienced. there's something about a guy who has been round the block and back that puts me off. nasty is the word!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Coleslove: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2007
BIKINI:

I really appreciate your individual comments.

I must confess i was particularly touched by cute- ass 's response. I had to drag her (my buddy )to see it because it 's exactly what i have been telling her. And guess what, it really struck home.

One cannot learn left-handedness @ old -age she ain't no flirt, and even when she attempts it she always looks funny to me. She is a 23 yr old graduate,intelligent & in fact very attractive(not because she's my friend)

I am helping her do some psyching up as her self esteem has been almost shattered. She is my best friend and i wuld die first than to allow a no gooder send her to an early grave .

Once more i appreciate all the responses so far they have trully been very educating. Thanks a lot.

Too bad for the poor Lad. It's Different stroke for different folks. I think i can help work a professional solution, i have a recommendation i would like to make that is if i can get to know what her condition is or prolly interact with you, You personally mail me on coleslovemi@yahoo.co.uk let see the way fwd.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Busta(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2007
@topic

either she go get some experience or remain a virgin and don't hurry things.

everything that happens in life, happens for a reason!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by 4Play(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2007
spoilt:

@ 4play
i would. ive always been drawn to guys who are inexperienced. there's something about a guy who has been round the block and back that puts me off. nasty is the word!

There is hope for virgins like me grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by jediknight(m): 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2007
Hey!

Am not so clear bout the story, did they shag and he said she was bad? or she wanted to shag and he said she was inexperienced? if its the latter then, i don't blame her for feeling so bad. its kinda like rejection!. yet again, maybe the brother didn't know how to go about it. lol! grin. but if its the former as in "she was a bad shag" let him be, he ain't for u! if he was, he'll take the time and the care to show u how!

Bless!
cool
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by spoilt(f): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2007
@4play
so now you want to pretend just so u can get some? grin grin grin. nice try!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ima1(f): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2007
you can still be a virgin and be experienced, i know i am, she should find out all she can find out about sex and her body, you don't need to do it, to know how to satisfy a man, as for the guy he is jerk, but then again she should be happy he didn't take her virginity n dump her.
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by abdkabir(m): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2007
I have heard that these days men don't want virgins they don't want to do too much work.
Its really sad but thats just the world we are living now.

I disagree!
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 22, 2007
spoilt:

@ 4play

You better act fast, people like us are endangered species now o grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by spoilt(f): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2007
@davidylan
you too wan claim virgin just to get some ? shocked shame on you bros!!! grin grin
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by ObaMan(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2007
Pls I am available:
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by hector2: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2007
Hey,

She does not need to hit the streets of lagos

i can give her "All expense paid training"

with Extensive experiment

tell her to Hola me

Her life cannot remain the same
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by brownbaby(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2007
So she wants to go and enroll in the streets of Lagos to be efficient in this area,

I pity her life, she better keep her calm and wait for love,

the guy wanted a sex machine in the first place, he doesn't love her 1 bit.

These guys sef, is that all there is to a relationship
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by agnesoseka: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2007
lol pastor hector, u de do osho free??
Re: Jilted For Lack Of Experience by Seun(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2007
These guys sef, is that all there is to a relationship
If he has not asked for your hand in marriage, yes! Most of our women don't have anything to offer besides sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! / How Can Sexual Desire Or Urge Be Overcome, Whereby Partners Are Away! / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.