Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32273 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 11:26am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
They're few natural behaviors, and the majority of the behaviours we exhibit is unnatural, meaning we weren't born with it, we imbibed them from society, family, peer group, school, etc watch how babies develop into adolescence you'll understand that we pick the behavior of the things and people around us

Examples of natural behaviours, please.

I need you to get my point by yourself.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:26am On May 25, 2018
Highbrow:

What can you say about this:

Jan. 28, 2005 - The genes a man gets from his mother and father may play an important role in determining whether he is gay or not, according to a new study likely to reignite the "gay gene" debate.

Researchers say it's the first time the entire human genetic makeup has been scanned in search of possible genetic determinants of male sexual orientation. The results suggest that several genetic regions may influence homosexuality.
I can see you didn't do your research well, no homosexual gene has been discovered, and these studies you posted without reference are mere speculations, try to differentiate between that and factual evidence

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:28am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Examples of natural behaviours, please.

I need you to get my point by yourself.
Heterosexuality
Opposite sex attraction
Reproduction
Feeding
Love for family
Urination and pooing
Response to stimuli
Care of our young ones etc

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by BossLaifay(f): 11:30am On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
you are too slow.
Lol. Coming from an alpha male. If you know you know grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I can see you didn't do your research well, no homosexual gene has been discovered, and these studies you posted without reference are mere speculations, try to differentiate between that and factual evidence

Jan. 28, 2005 - The genes a man gets from his mother and father may play an important role in determining whether he is gay or not, according to a new study likely to reignite the "gay gene" debate.

Researchers say it's the first time the entire human genetic makeup has been scanned in search of possible genetic determinants of male sexual orientation. The results suggest that several genetic regions may influence homosexuality.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050128/is-there-gay-gene

donstan18, just take a look at this.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:33am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
He is, for a guy he's really the drama queen, he poses like a lady and he dress like one, what other proof do you need
its like u haven't come across gay men who have the attitude of the Terminator. Not all are crossdressers. That Bobrisky comes out showing all attention to himself could be proof he's just doing it for the social media attention. That dude looks attention starved. Ok if he's really gay then who is dating? We have no idea who is his boyfriend.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by braunstrowman: 11:34am On May 25, 2018

Instead you guys will engage in homosexual try mensturbation.

It save a lot
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
me slow

I don't like to over step my boundaries
sex itself is overstepping boundaries. you put your dick into another person. lol

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:36am On May 25, 2018
I am a lesbian, sue me!

6 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 11:38am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Heterosexuality
Opposite sex attraction
Reproduction
Feeding
Urination and pooing
Response to stimuli
Care of our young ones etc

There's nothing like natural Opposite sex attraction , because if we had such, there won't be existence of GAY.

It's called Natural Sex attraction , which means you can naturally be gay or straight.

I'm not disputing the fact that it's not psychological, I just want to let you know that some naturally became that. Both homo and lez.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 11:39am On May 25, 2018
Highbrow:

Perfect.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Perfect.
I can't believe the OP would put up this type of thread in an age in which research shows gene correlation among homosexuals!

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:42am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
you want to use research to discover why

One man likes beans and another does not?

Why i am attracted to big people and not slim ones?
Attraction cant just be explained.

See ehn, there are some things we can't explain. Lets leave homosexuality among them because for the life of me, i dont know why sitting close to a girl can make me cum and just thinking of a man touching me can make me puke.

If there is any science experiment, i am available. Me sef will like to know.

10 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by braunstrowman: 11:44am On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
sex itself is overstepping boundaries. you put your dick into another person. lol
why you say so
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by braunstrowman: 11:45am On May 25, 2018
HannahHitler:
I am a lesbian, sue me!
see what you are proud of

Shame on you
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
its like u haven't come across gay men who have the attitude of the Terminator. Not all are crossdressers. That Bobrisky comes out showing all attention to himself could be proof he's just doing it for the social media attention. That dude looks attention starved. Ok if he's really gay then who is dating? We have no idea who is his boyfriend.
It'll be unreasonable for me to argue about his sexuality, he hasn't admitted he's gay nor have i seen him screwing an anus, so I'll just rest my case, but I've come across gay people and i knew immediately that they're gay even before they open up, the way they talk, walk, behave, dress and all.

There's this pretty boy back then in my sec school days, his name is peter, he's close to me and my female friends and we use to hang out alot, he watched guys ask us out and sometimes give valid advice but he never hit on any of us, i knew he was gay even before he had the courage to tell me, he'd play with our make up, jokingly dress like a girl during send forth and other parties that involves clowning, scream like a girl when he gets scared, walk like a girl and all, but nobody noticed it, they'll make fun of him and all but i know why he's like that, then i confronted him one day when we met after school, and he didn't admit outrightly that he's gay, he just told me he doesn't feel anything for girls and he don't know why, his natural side is confused with his worldly consciousness and he's fighting it, he's not in Nigeria anymore and i haven't seen him for like 10yrs now, except you're stupid, you'll know a gay when you see one

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2018
HannahHitler:
you want to use research to discover why

One man likes beans and another does not?

Why i am attracted to big people and not slim ones?
Attraction cant just be explained.

See ehn, there are some things we can't explain. Lets leave homosexuality among them because for the life of me, i dont know why sitting close to a girl can make me cum and just thinking of a man touching me can make me puke.

If there is any science experiment, i am available. Me sef will like to know.
simply put, there's a natural order of things and going against it has grave consequences, thats why you guys have dicks not pvssy
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

There's nothing like natural Opposite sex attraction , because if we had such, there won't be existence of GAY.

It's called Natural Sex attraction , which means you can naturally be gay or straight.

I'm not disputing the fact that it's not psychological, I just want to let you know that some naturally became that. Both homo and lez.
Theres same sex attraction and opposite sex attraction, go do your homework before attempting to argue with me

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2018
braunstrowman:
why you say so
faint heart never won no fair lady
play by the rules you dont get pvssy but the friendzone
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 11:52am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Theres same sex attraction and opposite sex attraction, go do your homework before attempting to argue with me

But they are both natural. Right or wrong?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:54am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
simply put, there's a natural order of things and going against it has grave consequences, thats why you guys have dicks not pvssy
pray tell me the consequences. I have lower risk than yall transmitting stds and stis to each other, getting pregnant, aborting and losing wombs, oh, i also have the best orgasms and yes my womb is still intact so i can carry a child if i chose and the world is still right, the lands are still green. Life goes on and nobody gives a shiiiit.

Ehen, name consequences of me finding love with another woman.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:57am On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

But they are both natural. Right or wrong?
One is unnatural, same sex attraction is unnatural

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
It'll be unreasonable for me to argue about his sexuality, he hasn't admitted he's gay nor have i seen him screwing an anus, so I'll just rest my case, but I've come across gay people and i knew immediately that they're gay even before they open up, the way they talk, walk, behave, dress and all.

There's this pretty boy back then in my sec school days, his name is peter, he's close to me and my female friends and we use to hang out alot, he watched guys ask us out and sometimes give valid advice but he never hit on any of us, i knew he was gay even before he had the courage to tell me, he'd play with our make up, jokingly dress like a girl during send forth and other parties that involves clowning, scream like a girl when he gets scared, walk like a girl and all, but nobody noticed it, they'll make fun of him and all but i know why he's like that, then i confronted him one day when we met after school, and he didn't admit outrightly that he's gay, he just told me he doesn't feel anything for girls and he don't know why, his natural side is confused with his worldly consciousness and he's fighting it, he's not in Nigeria anymore and i haven't seen him for like 10yrs now, except you're stupid, you'll know a gay when you see one
he's no longer in naija? Better... No doubt his oyibo gay lover has probably helped him over. Yes there are gay dudes who wear their badge as in pink attires, extra skinny trousers,high heel looking shoes and what have u. Those ones u can identify them. But there are gay men who act masculine and dress masculine they even gym sef...those ones ones u can't identify them until they toast u or they tell you they are one.i have said something here about one of my guy who told me about a gay police man that asked him out. A SARS official for dat matter. He told me he was shocked cos the police guy certainly didn't look like a homo.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
he's no longer in naija? Better... No doubt his oyibo gay lover has probably helped him over. Yes there are gay dudes who wear their badge as in pink attires, extra skinny trousers,high heel looking shoes and what have u. Those ones u can identify them. But there are gay men who act masculine and dress masculine...those ones ones u can't identify them until they toast u or they tell you they are one.i have said something here about one of my guy who told me about a gay police man that asked him out. A SARS official for dat matter. He told me he was shocked cos the police guy certainly didn't look like a homo.
Ya few girls have asked me out too, I'm not homophobic thanks to peter, but i just see gay people and wonder what went wrong with them

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 12:00pm On May 25, 2018
Highbrow:

Mhisbliss prove this wrong.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by McBrooklyn(m): 12:01pm On May 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...homosexuality prevails...
...ladies still have...
...the same number of guys...

Lol... Oshey Mr Grammarian... I hope Seun is gon pay you at the end of the month for this self acclaimed job you took upon yourself... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

I really would want her to prove it wrong too since she's a scientist!

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

I already did, its just that she's fond of arguing blindly without credence, its a Herculean task trying to explain things to such people

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 12:04pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I already did, its just that she's fond of arguing blindly without credence, its a Herculean task trying to explain things to such people

Reference me to where you did.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Lol... Oshey Mr Grammarian... I hope Seun is gon pay you at the end of the month for this self acclaimed job you took upon yourself... grin grin

But I have a job. Therefore, Seun doesn't need to pay me!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by braunstrowman: 12:08pm On May 25, 2018
ubunja:
faint heart never won no fair lady
play by the rules you dont get pvssy but the friendzone
you are right since I chat on email I haven't seen her reply again
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 12:09pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

Reference me to where you did.
Check where i replied that particular quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.